HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Practice for the contest (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

Practice for the contest (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice for the contest (open)   Practice for the contest (open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 25, 2012 11:27 pm

Sky entered the store littered with Designer outfits everywhere calling out "Sian you here?" a girl coming out of the back carry a outfit bag with a hat on the coat hanger replying with "Sky how are you" Sky simply said "I'm fine Sian have you got my outfit?" Sian nodded handing him the bag without opening it as Sky said for the surprise would come when he emerged on stage. Sky smiled holding it over his shoulder and placing on his designer hat.
Spoiler:
Sky said "Oh and Sian these are my friends and travelling partners Alice and Seraphina, Alice, Seraphina this is Sian". Sian waved and smiled saying "A friend of Sky's is a friend of mine in my book nice to meet you" Sky apologized saying "Sorry Sian but i've really got to go and get ready for the contest but i'll see you at some point though" Sian replied "Say no more I'll see you soon then bye guys", "bye" said Sky leaving the shop and heading towards the contest hall upon arrival he said to Alice "I'll see you on the stage" entering the male changing rooms and changing out of his normal outfit into a new designer outfit.
Spoiler:
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Practice for the contest (open)   Practice for the contest (open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 25, 2012 11:47 pm

As htye entered the shop Alice was stunned to see all the clothes and fabric lying everywhere. All the drawings skewn across the desk, and the sweing machine barely visible through the clutter, she supposed the work of a fashion designer wasn't very clean. As Sian arrived Alice smiled as Sky intriduced her.
"It's a pleasure to meet you Sian, I hope to work with you some day on my own contest wear. Oh but Sky is right we must be going, see you soon then!"
Alice waved and turned on her heel, nearly knocking over a pile of fabric before running out the door after Sky. The annoucers voice was just ringing over the intercom, saying for participants to get ready.
"Sorry Sera, you have to stay back here. Don't talk to any strangers, I'll be back soon ok?"
Alice said and set Seraphina down to get ready for the contest, though she had a beautiful dress, it was hidden for the moment with a dark cloak. The time would come for her to shine, it was about Dante right now.
Spoiler:
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Practice for the contest (open)   Practice for the contest (open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 26, 2012 12:58 am

(Oh thank you yay for once I get to go first :D)

Sky appeared on the stage as his name was called though you barely recognize it was him until he tipped his hat up and threw his arm up into the air the pokeball emerging from his sleeve and opening as the seal kicked in forming a Helter-skelter made of Ice which Glaceon surfed down on all fours landing at the bottom and running forwards before using Sand attack and Icy wind freezing the Sand and so it flew through the stadium the sun glistening through the windows onto it and making it shine for the audience to see Sky then stood in the middle of the stage Glaceon using Double Team to surround him and following it up with another Icy Wind this time freezing Sky where he was on stage encased in Ice to make the audience wonder in anticipation using Ice Shard Glaceon smoothed away the rugged edges of ice into a perfectly shaped statue of Sky before unleashing one final Ice Shard attack on Sky in ice which shattered the ice leaving nothing in it's place because as an alternation difference the double team worked with Sky duplicating him and causing his double in the ice yet the audience never even noticed as Sky supposedly appeared from no-where behind Glaceon a spotlight shining on him amazing the audience who were split some gasping most clapping and cheering this magic-like performance, arm's to the sides he removes his hat and takes a bow awaiting a reply from the judges for his scores and comments.
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Practice for the contest (open)   Practice for the contest (open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 26, 2012 1:04 am

Sitting and waiting for her turn, she watched Sky's performance on the big screen. Dante stood beside her, she placed his pokeball in the capsule and placed the flame seal on it. She watched as Sky and Glaceon pulled off a pretty good appeal.
"That was good, but we can pull this off right big guy?"
Dante nodded with a growl in assurance and nudged his trainer softly. They turned back to the monitor to see how the judges would take Sky's appeal. She hoped her friend would do well, though she also hoped she did well too. All the preparation that'd gone into this was making her sweat, one wrong move, and this may be her last preformance.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Practice for the contest (open)   Practice for the contest (open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 26, 2012 8:40 am

Sky after hearing his great comments and constructive criticism left the stage and walked back down the tunnel towards the room where all the other contestants were waiting Glaceon at his side throughout. Sky finally entered the room and sat down near Alice on the couch returning his Glaceon to her pokeball Sky said "Hey Alice I think your up now good luck" he then looked to Dante and said the same to him `good luck Dante` smiling at the reply and watching the screen to see Alice begin her performance.
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Practice for the contest (open)   Practice for the contest (open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 27, 2012 12:58 am

As Sky returned Alice called Dante back into his pokeball and stood. Moving the hood over her head she nodded and turned walking out of the room and down the hall. Her heart beat like crazy, all their practice, it was either about to pay off or leave them in the dust.

The hot lights of the contest hall flashed to life and showed a slender figure standing center stage. A black cloak was drapped over her body and head, long curled locks of her hair peeked out of the sides. Then as a metalic guitar sound played over the speakers she threw a pokeball into the air. In a flash of white, and dazzling flames, a Charizard appeared and reared back it's head.
'FALL!'
Once he heard that his head shot forward, a mighty Dragon Rage surging forth and spreading around the stage floor, licking at the Charizards feet as it hovered above the stage. The figure raised her hand, and the Charizard's mouth released a thick Smokescreen, dousing the Dragon Rage just enough for it to add a glowing effect to the smoke before it faded. The dragons red eyes glowed through the black fog.
'Now the dark begins to raise
Save your breath it's far from over!'

The mighty fire type then flapped it's wings out once with a mighty Wing Attack, the smoke falling before the wind and disappearing.
"Dante Assend!!"
The trainer cried out, raising her hand palm facing the crowd toward the roof of the contest hall.
'Leave the lost and dead behind!
Now's your chance to run for cover!'

The Chrizard stopped as he reached the top of the contest hall, watching the crowd's reactions with his burning red eyes.
'I don't wanna change the world
I just wanna leave it colder!'

With a growl he then spread his wings, slowly bending himself back, and to the left so that he'd fall back and fall into a nose dive.
"Ember!"
Dante shot hot embers from his mouth as he spun, the tiny flames landing all around his trainer and acumulating into a smoldering ring of fire.
'Light the fuse and burn it off
Take the path that leads to nowhere!
All is lost again'

Faster and faster the Chrizard approached the ground, a determined leer on his face, then just as he would collide with the floor, a mighty flap of his wings shot him parallel to the stage and toward his trainer.
'But I'm not giving in!'
(I'm posting the appeal in incraments, the rest will be up as the judges and audience give their reactions)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Practice for the contest (open)   Practice for the contest (open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 27, 2012 5:12 pm

(what?)

Last edited by Markj1998 on Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Practice for the contest (open)   Practice for the contest (open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 27, 2012 10:29 pm

((It's an appeal))
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Practice for the contest (open)   Practice for the contest (open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 27, 2012 11:05 pm

(No one played the audience or judges for me so I just left it as it was and headed into the waiting room?)
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Practice for the contest (open)   Practice for the contest (open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 28, 2012 12:56 am

(Mark, you're a mod right? So you play the part of the judges and the audience, and your reactions in the waiting room)
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Practice for the contest (open)   Practice for the contest (open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 28, 2012 9:48 am

The audience applauded and cheered her. But when she looked over at the judges they had straight faces. It was very worrying. Their unerving eyes stared into her hopeful eyes. They then turned to Dante. They looked around at him as if they were evaluating him. All was tense and it was uncertain if the judges were happy with the appeal. But there was a strong chance of success, as the audience's cheers began to flood back in and she stopped spacing-out. The judges looked back at her. The expected smiles on their faces failed to appear. It was worrying.
But then they smiled. As a big wave of relief surrounded the stadium, the judges gave her their scores. In the end they scored 28.7/30!
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Practice for the contest (open)   Practice for the contest (open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 28, 2012 11:16 am

(Yeah but Alice I really don't like putting the judges and audience reactions for myself cause obviously I'd make it all good wouldn't I but still lets just have the final scores appear in the end)

Sky then saw the big screen turn on showing the coordinator's who would be going through to the next round whilst Alice walked down the tunnel. Sky looked hopefully seeing whether or not he'd be going through and whether or not Alice would be going through.

Last edited by Markj1998 on Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Practice for the contest (open)   Practice for the contest (open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 28, 2012 3:14 pm

As her appeal ended Alice ran down the hall, returning to the waiting room and sat beside Sky.
"Come on, come on."
She muttered, crossing her fingers as the score board came up. With batted breath she waited for the results. She hoped that she and Sky both got in, and she also hoped that if they faced each other in the next rounds, that it would be a good fight.
Granted if he was still using Glaceon she had the advantage with a Charizard. Though she still had to be warry, Dante was half flying type too, but with his fire type other half that made his take ice type attacks normally.

Last edited by Alice on Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Practice for the contest (open)   Practice for the contest (open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 28, 2012 4:05 pm

Sky saw her get back into the room and not taking his eyes off the screen just said "Nice one Alice now let's hope we both get through" as the final 2 spaces left began to turn over revealing...

(now to allow Anime to post what happens with the screen)
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Practice for the contest (open)   Practice for the contest (open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 31, 2012 3:08 pm

Alice was the first one. And then last one was in fact Sky! But when pairing they found Alice was faced against a girl named Savannah and Sky facing a boy named Daniel.
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Practice for the contest (open)   Practice for the contest (open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 31, 2012 3:15 pm

As the slots flipped over and Alice was the first she jumped up and cried for joy.
"We made it!! We both made it!!"
Then as the matchings were shown Alice smirked. The battle round was always exciting, she began to wonder what this Savannah girl would bring to the table. But she had no doubt that Dante could handle it. With a smile she turned to Sky.
"Great job Sky! You made the cut! Break a leg in your match!"
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Practice for the contest (open)   Practice for the contest (open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 31, 2012 3:19 pm

Alice was first to battle.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Practice for the contest (open)   Practice for the contest (open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 31, 2012 7:09 pm

(I am so sorry but please stop stalking me as, my best friend is called Daniel and i'm current at his house... HOW DO YOU KNOW HIM? lmao)

Last edited by Markj1998 on Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Practice for the contest (open)   Practice for the contest (open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 31, 2012 7:17 pm

((Ha ha look out the window to find out))
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Practice for the contest (open)   Practice for the contest (open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 02, 2012 1:35 pm

(quick question? Why are you in the bushes? lol)
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Practice for the contest (open)   Practice for the contest (open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 02, 2012 2:16 pm

((Errrrr.... *runs* lol by the way Alice is waiting for you to post your reaction here))
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Practice for the contest (open)   Practice for the contest (open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 02, 2012 10:20 pm

"Thanks Alice you too" Sky replied chirpily and continued "Now you go out there and win this thing cause remember I don't want anyone to beat you before I get a chance to" he joked smiling and noticing in a mirror his hair was slightly messy, he moved to the mirror pulled out a comb and fixed it heading back he said "So, go win this one Alice and Dante" raising his hand for a high-five as Alice headed for the Contest Hall battle field.
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Practice for the contest (open)   Practice for the contest (open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 03, 2012 2:54 am

Alice smirked as Sky joked about not wanting anyone to beat her before he did. Laughing as she watched him fix his hair, she exchanged the high five with him as she returned Dante to his pokeball and headed out toward the feild. Before she got to the hallway leading down to the battling feild, she turned to Sky with a smirk.
"I better see you in the finals! And I won't go easy on you what so ever!"
She said with a competitive smirk before she hurried down the hallway and took her position on stage.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Practice for the contest (open)   Practice for the contest (open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 03, 2012 10:53 am

(Now over to AAK but still)

Sky smiled before she ran down the tunnel saying "I wouldn't want it any other way" turning and heading over to the seating where he sat down and watched the screen, seeing Alice emerge from the tunnel and onto the stage. Sky then saw also on the screen there was another girl, knowing this must be Savannah, watching he looked to see what pokemon this other trainer could possibly have allowing out his own Empoleon to watch the screen too knowing this way Empoleon could learn and analyse the other coordinator's battle styles saying `hey Empoleon dude just watch and learn because we could be facing one of these two at some point` using the poke-language to keep their conversation a secret from Daniel, Sky took a quick scan of the room looking for this Daniel kid not seeing him he smiled realizing he couldn't be found out which pokemon he was using but just to be sure he allowed Infernape and Torterra out too `Just pretend your watching this guys because i'm trying to let this Daniel kid not get the upper hand by knowing i'm using Empoleon ok` Sky told them `sure man we'll try our best and Empoleon when you get out there, win it for us` remarked Infernape and Torterra smiling at the last bit showing confidence in Empoleon's ability and knowing he'd do just fine. They all watched and waited for the battle to get into full flow rooting for Alice whilst awaiting their own battle against Daniel.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Practice for the contest (open)   Practice for the contest (open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 03, 2012 9:59 pm

The referee eyed each of the trainers.

"Let the battle begin!"

She pulled down a green flag signalling the begining of the battle.

Daniel sent out a Tenticruel. The battlefield for this match was half water so he felt that it was an ideal choice.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice for the contest (open)   Practice for the contest (open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Practice for the contest (open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next