HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Practice for the contest (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Alice
Alice

Practice for the contest (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice for the contest (open)   Practice for the contest (open) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 04, 2012 1:04 am

Alice watched as this Savannah sent out a Tentacruel, and the battle feild being half water.
"Already puts me at a disadvantage, but I think we can handle it!"
She said and threw out Dante.
"Dante start with Dragon rage!"
Dante shot the attack across the water, making it seem like flames were dancing across the platforms in the water as he took to the sky.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Practice for the contest (open)   Practice for the contest (open) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 04, 2012 10:29 pm

((lol sorry I said Daniel I'm getting mixed up >.<))

Tentacruel spun through it head-first trying to get through the attack and then when close enough pin Dante so that he could attack.
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Practice for the contest (open)   Practice for the contest (open) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 05, 2012 1:49 am

"Dante quick counter with Wing Attack!"
Alice cried and pointed to Tentacruel. Dante flapped his wings, whipping up a wind that extinguished the Dragon rage. They couldn't use any fire type moves, and that put Alice in a slightly tighter spot. But Dante had other moves as well.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Practice for the contest (open)   Practice for the contest (open) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 05, 2012 5:18 pm

But sadly the attack only had Tentacruel's progress faster as he lunged at Dante.
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Practice for the contest (open)   Practice for the contest (open) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 06, 2012 12:40 am

"Quick use another Wing Attack to dodge it!!"
With a roar Dante flapped his leathery wings, sending a mighty wind down underneith him and sending him upwards in an attempt to dodge. Nervous, Alice bit onto the knuckle of her index finger.
'This could be bad, against a water posion type like Tentacruel Dante's at a weak spot, and the feild being made of water? I can only keep hoping...."
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Practice for the contest (open)   Practice for the contest (open) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 06, 2012 1:52 pm

Tentacruel used Ice Beam in an attempt to freeze Dante's wings taking away hid ability to fly.
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Practice for the contest (open)   Practice for the contest (open) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 06, 2012 3:39 pm

Alice laughed softly, and ice attack? There was the perfect moment.
"Dante counter it with Flamethrower!!"
Dante reared his head back, and a torrent of flames shot out of his mouth when he brought it forward, hitting the ice beam and mist beginning to cover the feild.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Practice for the contest (open)   Practice for the contest (open) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 06, 2012 3:41 pm

Savannah grunted as the Ice Beam was neutralized. She needed a special oppertunity to strike with that attack if she wanted to freeze Dante's wings.

Tentacruel used Hyrdo Pump.
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Practice for the contest (open)   Practice for the contest (open) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 06, 2012 3:46 pm

"Dante watch out!!"
Dante flapped his wings to move to the side but the attack managed to hit his right wing and sent him into a spiral. Alice had to think fast, very very fast.
"Dante quick use Dragon Rage again!!"
Dante quickly regained himself, shaking his head to get the dizziness over with. He then shot another Dragon Rage at Tentacruel.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Practice for the contest (open)   Practice for the contest (open) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 06, 2012 3:54 pm

Tentacruel used Protect! This was not looking good for Dante. Tentacruel shot another Ice Beam and aimed at his wing again.
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Practice for the contest (open)   Practice for the contest (open) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 06, 2012 3:56 pm

Dante didn't have time to react and was hit with the ice beam.
"Oh no!"
Alice cried as she saw Dante slowly recover form the attack. He growled, glaring at Tentacruel. This was not good, her first contest and Alice might already lose.
"Dante use Slash!"
Dante flew closer to Tentacruel, his belly barely skimming the water as his claws began to glow a birght white.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Practice for the contest (open)   Practice for the contest (open) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 06, 2012 4:05 pm

Tentacruel pushed under the waves meaning he was out of reach unless Dante went underwater which was very dangerous.
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Practice for the contest (open)   Practice for the contest (open) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 06, 2012 5:04 pm

"NO!"
Alice said as Dante's slash missed when Tentacruel went under water. Dante, sensing danger, flew closer to the celling as to be farther away from the water.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Practice for the contest (open)   Practice for the contest (open) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 06, 2012 5:08 pm

Right enough, the water began swirling. Tentacruek was using Rapid Spin underwater! Suddenly a Hydro Pump shot out of the middle.
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Practice for the contest (open)   Practice for the contest (open) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 06, 2012 5:43 pm

"DANTE LOOK OUT!!!"
Dante was hit with the Hydro Pump and smashed into the celling. He plummited to the ground, and as the smoke cleard he grunted as he pushed himself back up. Alice grabbed her hair, trying not to be frustrated.
"No no no!!"
Seeing his trainers frustration, Dante glared and shot a Dragon Rage toward the whirlpool.
(Anime I don't think this is fair, Tentacruel hasn't taken one hit the entire battle, and I'm trying to play it fair)
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Practice for the contest (open)   Practice for the contest (open) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 06, 2012 6:52 pm

((I know sorry I like to make climaxes :3 but he did take a hit: Dragon Rage at the start, he may have been making his way through it but that would deffinitely still hurt. I know it seems unfair but even if I do make you loose, I never make people loose completely lol I'd at least give you a chance))

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The whirpool directs the energy towards Tentacruel. Tentacruel is hit but only doing 40 damage hardly hurts him. He is angered and Rapid Spin becomes much faster. Then, the worst thing happens. His rage which leads to a stronger whirlpool also causes the water to rise, flooding the only land on the field. This means that either Dante will get sucked into the whirlpool or he would have to fly up again, but that would mean he couldn't land again.
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Practice for the contest (open)   Practice for the contest (open) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 06, 2012 7:48 pm

Dante rose back up to the celling, Alice standing her ground agaisnt the waves.
"Wait a minute!" Dante use Counter!!"
Dante's body glowed and he dived at high speed right toward the crown of Tentacruel's head. If this worked, Counter would do a good deal of damage.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Practice for the contest (open)   Practice for the contest (open) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 06, 2012 8:03 pm

((Actually Counter only works for physical moves but I'll allow it))

There is a huge explsion, and Tentacruel is left fainted.

"NO!" cried Savvanah.
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Practice for the contest (open)   Practice for the contest (open) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 06, 2012 9:40 pm

As the waters died, Tentacruel floated to the top unconsious. Alice screamed and jumped for joy and leapt onto Dante's back.
"You did it we won!! I'm so proud Dante you did great!!"
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Practice for the contest (open)   Practice for the contest (open) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 06, 2012 10:22 pm

A smile appeared from corner to corner of Sky's face as he had saw Alice had won saying to himself "wow that was actually a great battle, I am actually really looking forwards to facing her in the final but this is gonna be tough" looking to his pokemon who all nodded returning to their pokeball's. Sky grinned awaiting Alice's return whilst placing Empoleon's pokeball into it's capsule and laying down the seals on it for maximum effect.

Last edited by Markj1998 on Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Practice for the contest (open)   Practice for the contest (open) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 06, 2012 10:47 pm

As Alice ran back down the hallway she jumped and laughed. They'd won! What a great start to the contest!!! As Sky came back into veiw she smiled as she watched him place his pokeball into a capsule.
"Break a leg out there you two! Don't you dare loose I want to fight you in the finals!"
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Practice for the contest (open)   Practice for the contest (open) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 06, 2012 10:51 pm

Sky nodded agreeing "Sure I won't you just gotta have confidence in me because I gave my pokemon the pep talk and the other pokemon's going down trust me" Sky then made a move for the hallway turning around once more and repeating "Great job out there Alice" before running down the hallway and reaching the field coming to a stop and seeing the crowd all clearly excited for the next battle. Sky awaited his opponent before he was to allow his pokemon out.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Practice for the contest (open)   Practice for the contest (open) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 06, 2012 11:02 pm

Daniel was at the other side. He tossed out a Pokeball revealing a Jolteon. The field was a jungle for this round.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Practice for the contest (open)   Practice for the contest (open) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 07, 2012 9:56 am

Sky smiled as he saw the Jolteon saying "this'll be quite the fun fight" throwing out Empoleon's pokeball which opened a figure appearing surrounded by flames and smoke (The seals). Suddenly through the smoke came Empoleon using Mist what surrounded the field in a white mist with sparkles. Empoleon sneaked about hopefully unseen before using a Brine on Jolteon, the brine could be seen from outside the mist as blue light rushing through the mist in a dancing like maneuver continuing on to aim for Jolteon. Sky knew this would be causing Daniel to lose quite a few points from his circle hoping this could be won by the points. Sky wondered how much longer was left on the clock forgetting the battle had only just begun.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Practice for the contest (open)   Practice for the contest (open) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 07, 2012 3:55 pm

Jolteon watched as the Mist surrounded the stadium. He knew that Empoleon would deffinitely use this to try and hide himself. Jolteon closed his eyes and switched to his nose to try and sniff, as all Jolteon have an excellent sense of smell. He knew all of Empoleon's movements, but sometimes it would be a little faint as the Mist was blocking off some of the smells. But at least it wasn't Sweet Scent. He thought it was odd when Empoleon stopped moving at first. He had been moving around trying to be hidden and then stopped. Then it became clear. A feeling of increased density in the Mist proved his theory and expanded it so that he also knew it was a Water type move. Jolteon waited for just the right moment. Jolteon also have a good sense of hearing, and so he listened for it. He heard sounds that sounded like small pelets of rain. He knew what shapes were headed at him now, and he could dodge it easier. He waited for just the right moment, as he hoped to neutralize all point advantages. But due to Empoleon's beauty for these attacks, he would need to have a spectacular, stunning dodge. He couldn't just move out of the way as soon as he sensed it. It would have to be elegant, beautiful, pretty to look at and watch. He knew what to do. He waited for the attack to come closer. When it seemed very neer him, he done a side flip into the air. This side flip would've allowed plenty of points to be kept for Daniel. Electricity sprinted through his body as he jumped.

Daniel was very pleased with the result of the attack. He was sweaty and was nervous but he had calmed down a bit again. He smiled and was just happy that Jolteon had dodged and was now nice and safe. He could have been hit head on, and if that had happened it would have devestating effects towards Daniel's points. His mind began racing. He was thinking of his next attack and was also planning out the battle. He had a good chance of winning by power, but Empoleon, by that last move, clearly isn't nearly foolish enough to attempt to defeat a Jolteon in such a way. He could only try and get his points down. But with Jolteon's fantastic speed, he was quite capable of resisting that. Also, Jolteon was Super-Effective to Empoleon. So all he had to do was dodge as many attacks as possible and hit him as hard he could. Now it was time to choose an attack. He had an idea. He was worried in case Empoleon might dodge it though. But he decided just to go for it and do his best. He liked that motto as his hesitant nature used to always cause him to loose or fail at more than just Pokemon battles. So he decided to go for it. He knew that it was worth a shot. And if it hit it would do great damage and also look nice, so it would be great. But all he could do was hope.

Jolteon spins and twists in mid-air. He looks very elegant. In mid-air he hears his trainer give instructions. He seems to really like the idea and decides to try and pull it off. His beautiful acrobatics display ends gently and elegantly by landing softly on a branch of a tree. He eyes Daniel. His eyes glow and his warm smile comforts Daniel. Jolteon really wanted to make Daniel proud and didn't care if the attack hit, as long as he looked good. When Jolteon, or back then, Eevee met Daniel he was depressesed and lacked self-esteem. So Eevee made a vow to always try his hardest to cheer him up and make him the proudest Pokemon Trainer on Earth. He then turns to Empoleon. His fur gently waves and flutters in the calm and gentle breeze coming in from the open top of the stadium. His face was different this time. His eyes sparkled and glittered in the sunshine. His mouth was normal and showed sheer determination. Jolteon was deffinitely going to try his best, that was for sure. His face was straight. His glance showed that he would make sure that Daniel would be proud no matter what. He was going to try very hard and would no doubt do good. The determination he showed was overwhelming. Daniel was already proud, but Jolteon knew that performing thus move correctly would deffinitely cheer him up and make him a very happy boy.

Jolteon leeped from the tree. He did it very elegantly and showed off his acrobatics. He smiled as he did so and winked towards the audience. His fur beautifuly and elegantly flutttered again. As soon he he started going down a little, his eyes narrowed, face straightened and smile became wider. His face now showed sheer determination. Electricity streemed through his body, speedily. At first glance it might look like he was going to go for an aerial attack. All of the electricity shot out in every direction. Except Empoleon was not harmed in the slightest. He just felt a tiny zap, but it wasn't painful. The entire stage was now glowing blue as were the objects. Electricity was streaming through them. They were all charged by the looks of it. But now Jolteon seemed to have stop falling. In fact he just floating. Jolteon had used Magnet Rise. He then began to flash to different places, extremely fast. At first this might look like he was using Double Team, but he was not duplicating. He was using Agility! He flashed around in the air. He suddenly disappeared. He had flown behind Empoleon! He was still quite high up. He was smirking and his face showed that he was going to do something. He began charging electricity. He then shot it into the sky, to get some points as it was a contest. He the charged at Empoleon using Thunderbolt on himself, which didn't hurt, to make a variant of Spark, except stronger! He was also moving very fast due to Agility and was in the air due to Magnet Rise, so it had a good chance of hitting.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice for the contest (open)   Practice for the contest (open) - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Practice for the contest (open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Sinnoh Region :: Hearthome City-
Jump to: