HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Contest Beginning (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

A Contest Beginning (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A Contest Beginning (Open)   A Contest Beginning (Open) H6Q0F8zTue Oct 16, 2012 7:13 pm

Antonio awoke yawning as he climbed from his bed. He had stopped over at home the night previous as he had heard there was going to be a contest. Antonio was psyched for it as he collected up his pokeball belt which was draped across the nearby wooden chair securing it around his waist. Soon Riley appeared at the doorway having been downstairs eating, Antonio then smiled cheerily saying
"Morning Riley today's our first contest alright so you ready?"
Riley nodding replying with a quick
"Rioooo"
After this Antonio left his room having been sleeping in his clothes out of anticipation for the day. He then exited through the front door, heading for the contest hall....

Once there he looked around at the many different coordinator's and their pokemon. He then entered the nearby changing room with his contests outfit to get changed. After he was changed he wandered over to the sign ups desk and took his pokedex from his pocket preparing to hand it the lady who was sitting there saying
"Hey the names Antonio Hart I'm here to enter the pokemon contest?"
The receptionist taking the pokedex and scanning it in as she told him to go sit down until the time they were all called. He selected a nearby seat away from all the other coordinators, allowing his pokemon out and waiting to be called.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: A Contest Beginning (Open)   A Contest Beginning (Open) H6Q0F8zTue Dec 11, 2012 9:49 pm

((Seen as no-one's modded my topic yet and i've been watching Ash's Hoenn and Battle Frontier journeys because I Love Pokemon Contests Now!!!! lol)) ((Anyway It's frustrating that I can't start his contest journey so, I'll just start on my own till I can get a moderator to mod the topic for me))

After a further half hour waiting the P A System finally called the Coordinators through as the Announcer said
"May all coordinators please proceed to the main stage"
Antonio returning all of his pokemon to their pokeball's except for Riley and rising from his seat as he followed the other coordinators onto the main stage from the back of the crowd. Once on stage he remained at the back calmly looking at the size of the stage for his first contest and the 7 other contestants that were on the stage knowing only four of them could proceed to the semi-finals.

As Vivian (Vivian Meridian - The MC) finished giving the contestants a quick run through of the rules and regulations for the contest, Antonio pondered his appeals round thinking over each move carefully, knowing that he had to use the same pokemon for both rounds, appeals and battling eventually resting upon the decision of using his Kirlia `Harmony`.

The contestants then all disbanded from the stage heading to the backstage waiting area, getting ready for when they were called. As the other coordinators performed Antonio watched and analysed their unique styles and ways of using their moves so, that he would be prepared for whoever he would face in the battling rounds should he happen to get through.

Antonio however was the last Coordinator to be called to perform so having collected information on all of the other contestants he made his way to the field, Riley remaining on his shoulder saying to him
"Hey Riley you just sit up there and watch so you can pick up on stuff from contest ok buddy"
Riley simply nodding and saying
"Rio... Riiii.... Rio..."
Antonio laughed and said
"Gotcha buddy now let's get out there and put on a show for them right"
Riley nodded again and fist pumped as Antonio, stepped out onto the field.

Antonio then looked to the crowd the corner of his mouth raising into a smile before removing a pokeball from his belt launching it high into the air calling out
"Let's put on a show for them Harmony"
Harmony emerging from her pokeball and standing on the field as she looked to the crowd. Harmony then smiled aswell, pirouetting to a stop making a stunning entrance. Antonio then said
"Ok Harmony let's kick this one off with a Magical Leaf"
Harmony spinning again and sending out controlled glowing green leaves which danced magically in a formation before forming a spinning circle in the centre of the stage. Antonio then called out
"Now let's follow it up with Double Team"
Harmony obliging as she duplicated herself creating 14 copies spiraling up into the sky. Antonio then finished by saying
"Now let's wrap this one up with a Thunderbolt Harmony"
Harmony using Thunderbolt each of the Copies using it on the other copies the Thunderbolt spiraling down via the duplicates before eventually hitting the spinning Magical Leaf's causing them to give off a brilliant yellow shine before exploding into multi-colored fireworks the copies following suit, exploding into brilliant blues, purples, greens, oranges, reds and even yellows. Harmony finishing standing in the centre of the stage bowing to the audience as Antonio turned to receive his comments.

The audience began to roar with cheering and clapping, Antonio smiled. The Judges then began their comments....

Once they had finished giving their comments and scores, Antonio left the stage returning Harmony to her pokeball and heading back to the waiting room, waiting for the coordinators who had advanced to the Semi-finals to be revealed.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A Contest Beginning (Open)   A Contest Beginning (Open) H6Q0F8zSat Feb 16, 2013 2:51 pm

((BUMP))
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Contest Beginning (Open)   A Contest Beginning (Open) H6Q0F8z

A Contest Beginning (Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Hoenn Region :: Lillycove City-
Jump to: