HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Heroes Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
T4C
T4C

Heroes Academy - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Academy   Heroes Academy - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 04, 2012 1:56 am

would you like another member?
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Academy   Heroes Academy - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 04, 2012 10:10 am

(yeah please)
T4C
T4C

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Academy   Heroes Academy - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 05, 2012 3:15 am

ok i might most likely
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Academy   Heroes Academy - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 05, 2012 4:51 pm

(cool meet you here when you've made your hero)
T4C
T4C

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Academy   Heroes Academy - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 07, 2012 2:19 am

ok will meet you here...
Red100
Red100

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Academy   Heroes Academy - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 07, 2012 5:14 am

The Dark One goes to an jail to absorb the life force of those on death row, And is replenished.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Academy   Heroes Academy - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 07, 2012 10:19 am

This wasn't picked up though and so Ashley and Rowan just kept drinking and partying the night away til a teacher appeared in the corner pointing up so they had to leave and were once again in trouble with head teacher.
Coffincauf
Coffincauf

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Academy   Heroes Academy - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 09, 2013 1:47 am

Name: Hoyslark M. Grassborn

Alter Ego: Gravitar

Powers: I can control gravity around anything,
I can blast the earth core flame at anything
I can hurl boulders.
I can also take Contact-based hits(like punches)
I have night vision,heat sensor vision,Radioactive vision,and x-ray vision.

Other Skills: I'm good at Searching for stuff,and I am great and mining.

Equipment: a Black belt that holds rock grenades and rumble stones(Which make earthquakes)

Looks: *No picture* I have brown hair and white skin.I have blue eyes and a green shirt with red stripes.I have blue pants and black sneakers.I also have my belt hidden under my shirt.

Alter Ego Looks: *No picture* He is a big boulder with arms and legs.He is reddish brown and has a grey scar on his left eye.He has super big muscles and has a dark brown crest.

Allies:

Enemies:

Personality:
I have been a cool kid in school days.I am really afraid of Timers.*shivers* Oh the pressure!I love mountain climbing and smashing stuff.I dislike Villians and anything vegtable related.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Academy   Heroes Academy - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

Heroes Academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4