HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon: Journey to Stardom! [Episode 1: Heroes...Heroes...And that guy]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Pit
Pit

Pokemon: Journey to Stardom! [Episode 1: Heroes...Heroes...And that guy] Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon: Journey to Stardom! [Episode 1: Heroes...Heroes...And that guy]   Pokemon: Journey to Stardom! [Episode 1: Heroes...Heroes...And that guy] H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 7:24 pm

(First off, I'd like to say this RP contains a region of my own creation. Now, here's the run of things:)
(Note: ALL POKEMON ARE AUTO LEVEL 60 TO BEGIN THIS RP!)
|Ash and friends have discovered the Orre region, where they meet Wes, Rui, and Micheal. Along with them, however, comes Xero. They agreed to head out and find a few people to join them, then go to some region called the "Star Region". Of course, some old rivals want to race them there! Can they make it before Paul, Miror B., Gonzap, Trip, and Grey? Let's find out! The journey begins here!|
(Please either use your game character, or a character from this site, whether hey be reitred or active. If staff joins the topic, I'd love help managing Wes, Rui, Micheal, Ash, Dawn, Trip, Paul, Gonzap, and Miror B.)

"So it's all set then? Well let's go. We shold try to get some people to join us...What region to check first..." Wes had his eye staring closely at a map, deciding where to go. "I got it! We should check Kanto, and we might getsomeone one of us knows!"

(In Kanto, YOU now get to join!)
tommo
tommo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Journey to Stardom! [Episode 1: Heroes...Heroes...And that guy]   Pokemon: Journey to Stardom! [Episode 1: Heroes...Heroes...And that guy] H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 8:43 pm

((Does this rp affect your character's current status in any way or is it just for fun ? Because it seems interesting and I would love to join, but unfortunately I'm in the middle of my main rp and don't want to mess thins up.))
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Journey to Stardom! [Episode 1: Heroes...Heroes...And that guy]   Pokemon: Journey to Stardom! [Episode 1: Heroes...Heroes...And that guy] H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 9:16 pm

(Nope, doesn't change anything in the actual regions' topics)
tommo
tommo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Journey to Stardom! [Episode 1: Heroes...Heroes...And that guy]   Pokemon: Journey to Stardom! [Episode 1: Heroes...Heroes...And that guy] H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 10:03 pm

(( Okay then I'll join c: ))

Anya felt great. The fresh wind in her hair felt perfect on her skin. She had her american flag wrapped around her waste so that it fell down like a long skirt to her ankles, covering her left leg and leaving the right exposed. She was wearing high-wated denim shorts underneath and a simple white tank top that left her stomach showing. She smiled and closed her eyes. She spread her arms and let the wind rush through her entire being. The sun was rising and the cliff she was standing on was the perfect spot to start her day. She was on her own little Spring Break and decided to take a trip to the Kanto Region. She loves seeing new places and wants to see a few more regions before heading home, also. Maybe she'll meet a boy, too. She giggled at the thought.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Journey to Stardom! [Episode 1: Heroes...Heroes...And that guy]   Pokemon: Journey to Stardom! [Episode 1: Heroes...Heroes...And that guy] H6Q0F8z

Pokemon: Journey to Stardom! [Episode 1: Heroes...Heroes...And that guy]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1