HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Heroes Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

Heroes Academy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Academy   Heroes Academy - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 10, 2011 9:33 am

(not yet well then it can still sense the evil in you. if your heart beat not pure the academy not show)
The duo stayed inside til the sun came down and was told it was their lesson time in combat training 101 so, they got up and left their dorm room locking the door with their force field key and suited up White light got his staff and Shadow Dagger got his daggers. They then both went along to the combat hall where their teacher Red Justice was awaiting them this lesson was only for them due to everyone else not requesting the extended lessons to become a hero quicker so Red Justice decided to train them against sneak attacks and drew his dual laser sword's and tried to slash at them both with it they bent backwards to duck it and White Light fired a gust of wind upwards sending Red Justice up into the air however his jet-pack wings kicked in and he flew around keeping on coming down with slashes most missing till White Light quickly backwards hand-springed and got onto one knee his hands together close to the ground for a boost where Shadow Dagger ran over and was catapulted into the air and stuck a dagger into the Jet-pack causing it to fail they were congratulated as they were the only ones so far to pass two lessons teamwork training and combat 101. They walked out after that and receiving their pass badges and putting into a special case it allowing them to call on Red Justice whenever he's needed and went back to their dorm where they went to bed (White Light: top bunk, Shadow Dagger: bottom bunk) and slept til morning came.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Academy   Heroes Academy - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 12, 2011 5:23 pm

Percy was the only one able to see the academy and it was unseen by Alexander who's laser flew straight over the academy. The duo then woke up and quickly went down to the city via a Shadow portal where they patrolled for a while.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Academy   Heroes Academy - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 13, 2011 8:51 am

They landed walking around the city before they both called out their motorcycle's going cruising on patrol still with nothing to report so they had a few thoughts about going to a bar.
Red100
Red100

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Academy   Heroes Academy - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 14, 2011 1:50 am

Name: Marcus

Alter Ego: The Dark One

Age- Is really 18, but has lived for an unknown amount of time.

Powers: Can do melacliuar transformation ( Cany use the abilitys, characteristics, or voice of anyone ( or thing) he has ever transformed into in any forum) , can hid in an alternite deminsion , teleport, read and sometimes infiltrate peoples minds, can make an unknown amount of dark, black crystals (known as darkroneum) that arise from ground, or out of no where at will ( are nearly industructable), can't fully die, if he does he will be taken to the underworld, and have to find the rebirth portal, never ages, can fly feeds off of malice, or sad emotions, and even a persons life force, can create portals to his deminsion ,and can use a dark electrik lighting attack, and a dark flame one, has super strength, slight super speed, can travel through anything, can fire a dark lazer from any were, and can creat his own minnions

Other Skills: Is very inteligent, and very presuading, has masterd many fighting styles and moves.

Equipment: A darkroneum sword, suit, cape, and mask (mask is black=dark, with a narrow red=evil, and white=holy, stripe on the left side, the sword has a demonic like figure head as the gaurd).

Looks: Commonly uses a younge 18 year old forum, that is not his own, for some reason he dosent like to use his forum.

Alter Ego Looks: Wears a black mask (with white and red stripe), suit, and cape all made from darkroneum, eyes turn either red, or gold, and wears black shoes. (look will vary with forum, are 3 main forums).

Alter Ego Looks 2: In a second forum he has heavy darkroneum armor, trimmed with black and red and demonic wings, still has mask, but it is just more detailed, and the sword is now in a claymore style.

Alter Ego Looks 3: Is now an 9.6 foot darkroneum dragon ( only used when in a deadly situation, for it is very draining)

Allies: (Leave blank and edit through story as you gain allies and friends)

Enemies: (Leave blank and edit through story as you gain Enemies and Arch-nemesis')

Personality: Likes to do his own thing, he hates not being the leader of groups, and is afriad of only on thing, dying again. When he was 18, he got in a cross fire of a super holy, and super demonic beings, via surper hero, super villian. He was hit by a blast from the demonic one, he was now becoming evil, so to attempt save him the holy one transfer some of his energy to him. When marcus woke up he was not in heaven or the burning inferno, but instead, he was now in the underworld, the place of second chances. It took him over 100 years to escape and find the portal of rebirth, we he was reborn, he found his body had benn preserved, and unscaved by time (this plays an important role), and in a srange room. He felt differnet, he felt ... dark. All of a sudden an old man came through a portal and touched him. In that one touch he found out everything he wanted to know, and the man said, " You are now 'The Dark One'!". And the vanished and left behind a black mask, and sword, and from that day on, The Dark One was born.
Red100
Red100

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Academy   Heroes Academy - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 14, 2011 2:06 am

"Dark One!" yelled the principal. "What is it, old man?" replied the Dark one. "Your probably older than the school its self!" says the principal. "What ever.... old man" replyed T.D.O. "Grrr" growled the principal."You have nearlly killed two people today, 'feeding' your self, your only allowed to feed off of the emotions, but you take things out of control and feed on peoples life force and....." berfore the principal could finish T.D.O had left leaving a note that said, "Good bye!!". The prinipal shaking his head and balling his fist, sat down and began review the results from power control 101.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Academy   Heroes Academy - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 14, 2011 5:34 pm

(Be specific attacked who?)
White Light and Shadow Dagger took a ramp up a multi-storey car park before leaping over the edge on their bikes and skidding to a stop on a rooftop where they sat down and looked out across the city lights.
(Red just saying two things first: you can't be in the academy if evil just around the city and secondly you may have to remove the Mind Infiltration as it could be seen as Mind Control which is banned)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Academy   Heroes Academy - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 14, 2011 10:43 pm

They pulled over at a bar and walked down an alley powering down into their casual attire before walking in and ordering a round of drinks. They figured they deserved it anyway and so, they sat down and began drinking to Justice.
Red100
Red100

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Academy   Heroes Academy - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 15, 2011 2:24 am

( He isnt evil, he just does his own thing, and mind infiltration just means he can go through your memorys, but doing this leaves him open to be attacked)
Having left the school, The dark one set out to get some churchs chicken, which he knew there would be an long line to wait in , so he he made a plan. First landed in an abodond wear house, transforumed into a money maker, made five million dollars, and then transformed into a guy, with sun glasses, and an long over coat, and used his teleportation to go int an ally way. He then brought about a good $200 in his wallet, and then, bought two big suit cases, Teleported back to the wear house and put the money in the suit cases. Then he teleported to an roof top across from Churchs chicken. He then threw out all the money. A man then said, " Its rainning money :affraid:!". Men and women crowed the street for the money and people in Churchs chicken came out.Then Dark one teleported to the Churchs chicken rest room, still as the mysteris man forum, and took a bucket of cajin rice, and maccrioni, five legs, ten biscuits, and a fruit punch. Before leaving he left the 100 dollars, and teleported back to the wear house.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Academy   Heroes Academy - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 15, 2011 9:10 am

Ashley and Rowan were still in the bar drinking whilst this happened as they hadn't got word of it yet.
Red100
Red100

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Academy   Heroes Academy - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 16, 2011 3:49 am

After leaving the restraunt, The dark one teleported back to the wear house, and transforumed into his regular forum ( Alternit ego) and began to eat. When he was done he examined his mask.The red stripe on his mask had gotten an littile wider. Knowing that if the red stripe where to take over the mask, he would go evil, he had to go look for trouble, and resolve it. So when it was 10 after 11:00 he flew out of the wear house, and began to search for some one to save. After flying for an hour he found that a band of theives had asembled at a shipyard, planning to steal some goods. There were about ten of em . So The dark one transforumed into an shadow, and became one of the mens shadows, and stood as his shadow, waiting to strike. "Ok ladys,", says the one who appers to be the ring leader, " where gonna split up into 5 groups and....".
Before the man had finished speaking, The Dark One had drained half of the life force of the person he was standing behind, leaving him unconcis. " Bim? You alright?" asked one of the men, he was wearing an yellow flight jacket with two black strips on the arms. There was silence. While the others stood flaborgasted, the dark one transforumed into a pool of blood. "What the ____!?" exclaimed one of the men. As the men paniced there like littile idiots, the man in chargh said " Shut up, NOW!". They scured like littile rats being chased by a cat.The man, who was very pissed, turned, and yelded, " IF YOU ALL DONT STOP RUNNING LIKE DUMB....." *slice*! While the man was talking The Dark One transformed into his regular forum and sliced him shallowly on the chest. The man fell, and began to bleed, he went unconsic, the other men tried to run, before they could get far, The Dark One simutanisly encased there legs with darkroneum. "What is this?" said one man "Who are you?" Whispered another "Please dont kill us!", shouted the thrird man, the others seemed to frightend to even breath, let alone talk . " I am, The Dark One" he said. All of a sudden there was an bright light. The dark one perpared him self for combat . when the light had faded, the man in the yellow flight jacket was gone! The Dark One was now the one who stood flaborgasted. "The man got out of my darkroneum?! But how?!". To make sure it wasnt an magick spell of invisablitiy, he swung his sword at the area of which the body was befor the dissaperence, *SSSHHHUUU*. "Nothing but air!", The Dark One, now mystified, left to let the athorits handle this while he looked for the escapie.
Red100
Red100

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Academy   Heroes Academy - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 12:07 am

After about two hours of now stop searching The Dark One gave up, so he decided to go back to the academy for some well earned rest.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Academy   Heroes Academy - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 18, 2011 12:04 am

The Duo left the restaurant and Shadow Dagger took himself and White Light back to the academy for some rest where they went to bed and fell asleep awaiting the morning.
Red100
Red100

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Academy   Heroes Academy - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 18, 2011 12:12 am

The dark one arose from his bed and transformed from his sleeping atire and began to walk down the hall way. Still procrasinating about what happened last night he notice a hero with some strong power.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Academy   Heroes Academy - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 18, 2011 12:36 am

The duo also woke up except they unusually went to the Library of the Academy and studied on powers and other stuff which they figured would come of use.
Red100
Red100

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Academy   Heroes Academy - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 18, 2011 12:51 am

He tried to follow the faint power, but it lead him to the cafiteria, where surrprisingly no one was at. So he went to get a tray of breakfeast and sat down to eat.
Red100
Red100

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Academy   Heroes Academy - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 22, 2011 3:49 am

While enjoing breakfeast he recalled that there was a buzzing noise after the man had escaped. Then it hit him that the man who escaped stood out from the rest, for he whore an different atire than the rest of the robbers. "Could he have been a hired villian?" the dark said to him self while stuffing some buttered toast in his mouth.
After he finished all of his daily activitys, The dark one decided to head back to the crime scene. He transforumed from his school atire, and went into super hero atire, jumped into the sky and flew away.Shortly after he came from within veiw from ground level he notice a faint sound following him in the distance. *Hhmmmm, could it be....* he thought to him self, thinking it was the sound from last night, but it was just too faint to make out. When he arived at the the shipyard he was a littile lost when he saw a group of construction workers placing down some new cemint. *Oh yah, thats right!*. Remebering that he had encased the mens' legs with darkroneum, the police would have to dig out an aera from around the men to get them to jail, and then he thought *Well thats one less group of criminals that will need shackles*. He told the construction workers to be off so he could investigate, and they did. He then went to where the man in the flight jacket was encased, and examind the surrounding aera. " Well, he didn't force his way out, and he didnt teleport." *For if he did the darkroneum would have went with him. Theres only one explanation.* The dark one unsheathed his sword and turned around. "If you wouldn't mind, could you stopping that annoying buzzing, and transforum already." There was silence then the same bright light from last night bursted from no where. When the light finally dissappered, the man in the yellow flight jacket appered. "Well well" The dark one said "You finally show yourself. Im glad you did, cuase if you hadn't, I would have never known that you were a human, and not some random bug following me trying to get killed." The man smirked at his remark. "You had me there for a second!" The dark one says while smiling " I thought i was the only one here who could do genatic mutantion,(mulacular transforumation), but i cant be. For if I was, you would have never got out of my darkroneum. "Are you done talking boy?", the man states in an bold korean actsecnt, "Becuase if you aren't, I'll just kill you to save my self of a long, boring, and frankly stupid speech." "Eh eh, your gonna be fun to fight, and to feed off of." "?". The dark one transforums in to a silver like humanoid with twin blade arms and dinasour like feet, and jets towards the man, who in return transforums into a bee, causing a bright light blinding the dark one, and stealthly doges his strike. The bee flys up into the air and transforums back into the man, and comes down onto the dark one with a strong swing from his sword, and lands a hit and rebunds off , but left nothing more than a scratch. When the man recoverd his balance he says "My my. I should have did my homework better, back to the drawing board." The dark one then realizes that this man was a spy. The man began to transforum, but so did the dark one, who transforumed into him self, while the man transforumed into the bee. Blinded by the light the dark one decided to enclose the whole shipyard with darkroneum, in an attempte to stop the man from escape twice. When the bright light fades, he sees he enclosed the aera at the right time, and luckly trapped the man, while in bee forum, in the darkroneum (Note, that when I say enclosed, that there is some hollow space inside of the aera). The dark one deconstructs the darkroneum surrounding the man, leaving the man still fully encased, alerted the athourites, and told them how to handle the situation, "Do NOT let him out of this prison what so ever." like they could if they wanted to "And make sure he is put in a maximum security prision.".The police assured him of this, and then the dark one went on to find some one to feed off of, due to the large amount of energy used.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Academy   Heroes Academy - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 22, 2011 9:11 am

The duo had slept all through this before getting up when they went to the edge of the floating academy and sitting there they watched the sunrise peacefully until they heard sirens when the got up and leapt over the edge with a speedy front-flip they changed into their superhero attire and landed on their motorbikes speeding down the road until they saw a bank being robbed they thought that to them it was a low level crime but what the heck and rode their motorbikes smashing through the window and side swiping two of the criminals taking them down. On getting up they saw there was 30 guys and they were all the same guy and all a gold like color. Laughing at the duo who had figured out the guy must be able duplicate and biologically manipulate his DNA structure so, the duo rolled aside in different directions. White light had 15 attacking him naturally laying punches and kicks on each of them getting minor pain from each due to their golden forms but unfortunately for them their golden forms hadn't properly formed yet being soft causing them all to fall to the floor in major pain white light then drew his Bo Staff and swinging it hit three in the head he then rammed it into one of them's gut he then had 3 left running at him so he spun his Bo staff causing winds to come from them and blow the guys back into a wall hitting their heads hard and falling knocked out. Shadow Dagger however was busy himself with his own 15 quickly using shadow portals going through them and pulling the guys to the floor hitting their heads on the way down he came out of a shadow on the final guy laying an uppercut to the chin and he fell. The duo then came together dragging them into a pile before White Light tied them up and called the police saying "Okay people we need an armored squad car down here now you got yourselves the typical code 139 situation over and out" within seconds they heard the sirens and were out of there and in an alleyway next to a bar where they got changed and went in ordering some well-earned drinks.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Academy   Heroes Academy - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Heroes Academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next