HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Heroes Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

Heroes Academy Empty
PostSubject: Heroes Academy   Heroes Academy H6Q0F8zMon Nov 28, 2011 7:25 pm

Hey dudes seen as my pokemon mystery dungeon RP done so well i figured i'd make a superheroes RP on here so, here's how you do it.

Step 1: Create your Hero (My hero for an example:)

Name: Ashley Rio

Alter Ego: The White Light Eagle

Powers:
Flight,
Eagle eyesight,
Wind control,
Able to fire off his Feathers when spinning as projectiles,
Strength,
Hearing,
Faster than the average human/hero.

Other Skills:
Bo staff skills,
Extreme vehicle skills Motorbike and Cars,
Martial arts,
Weaponry skills.

Equipment:
Anti-power Handcuffs,
Bo staff,
Motorbike,
Bugatti Veyron,
Grappling Hook,
Crossbow,
Tracking devices,
Aqua Breather,
Metallic Armor which covers the Wings and his suit.

Looks:
Spoiler:

Alter Ego Looks:
Spoiler:

Allies: The Shadow Dagger

Enemies: None yet.

Personality: A calm Loner Type who prefers to keep himself to himself. He enjoys painting and Singing whilst playing guitar. He has a few pets: His Dog Sparky the German Sheppard and His Turtle Samuel. He is normally found on the edge of buildings looking out across the city.

Step 2: Power limit's - No invulnerability or mind control or Death Touches.

Step 3: Begin your story enrolling at the Hero Academy. (I already act as an enrolled student and have been enrolled for a year)

Step 4: Have Fun with your stories :D

That's as easy as it is the hardest step is the hero creation but once their created it'll be fun.

Last edited by Markj1998 on Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

Heroes Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Academy   Heroes Academy H6Q0F8zMon Nov 28, 2011 7:50 pm

Ashley walked down the Pathway of the gates To the academy but in the opposite direction he had heard there was trouble down below so he leapt off of the Academy cloud and threw off his jacket flying down to the City below the City of Orixan and pressed a button on his ear piece within seconds he landed and looked side to side before a motorbike roared up the road with a speedy flip White Light was on the bike and riding down the road on incoming traffic weaving between cars he eventually reached the docks where there was a gang of thugs beating up a swat team of police officers he stood up on his bike and took out his Crossbow looking through the scope he fired off some arrows 5 flew out pinning the thugs to the wall by their clothing. White light knew it was against the rules to be in the city in hero form until he graduated but he knew there was something suspicious about the thugs just being set upon by coppers and attacking back. White Light wandered over to the thugs and punched one in the face starting to question him "What are you being attacked for... what have you got that they want back" the Thug just laughed and nodded before a thug with an odd gun which had a crystal on it and diamonds and a thug with a Diamond baseball bat come at him, the bat hit him on the back but just as he was about to fight back someone else came along.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

Heroes Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Academy   Heroes Academy H6Q0F8zWed Nov 30, 2011 9:18 am

ok then one sec
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

Heroes Academy Empty
PostSubject: Character Template   Heroes Academy H6Q0F8zWed Nov 30, 2011 9:25 am

Character Template:

Name: (Your character's real name)

Alter Ego: (his/her superhero's name)

Powers: (what powers your hero has)

Other Skills: (what other stuff non-power related your hero is good at)

Equipment: (if your character has equipment and if so what it is)

Looks: (what your character looks like in normal attire)

Alter Ego Looks: (what you superhero looks like)

Allies: (Leave blank and edit through story as you gain allies and friends)

Enemies: (Leave blank and edit through story as you gain Enemies and Arch-nemesis')

Personality:
(what your character enjoys and dislikes doing, maybe what your hero is afraid of, add a little bit of history in only a minor bit so we know key points in the heroes life)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

Heroes Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Academy   Heroes Academy H6Q0F8zFri Dec 02, 2011 10:19 pm

ok then i'll make an ally aswell then :)

Name: Rowan James

Alter Ego: The Shadow Dagger

Powers: Transport via shadows like portals, Dagger skills so he always uses them with precision and Strength.

Other Skills: Motorbike riding, Detective skills and Computer skills

Equipment: The daggers you see on him, A motorbike and Thermal sensor sunglasses.

Looks:
Spoiler:

Alter Ego Looks:
Spoiler:

Allies: The White Light Eagle.

Enemies: None yet

Personality:
He's a guy who enjoy's travelling and a good workout at the gym he work's at a police station as a Chief Detective and has never left a case unsolved. Rowan recently stumbled across a teacher though when shadow hopping and she invited him up to the Heroes Academy seeing his skills because up top they were forming a team of heroes, The Justice Heroes. Rowan accepted the offer and has been at the school for a year now still using his job as a cover for it.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

Heroes Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Academy   Heroes Academy H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 9:03 am

(what is all of that)

The one that came down when they were going to attack White Light was Shadow dagger who came through a shadow portal he then ran at the thug before kicking into a swing the thug was about to swing the bat at him when he dropped into a shadow whilst holding the thugs foot the thug fell down hitting his head against the concrete and Shadow dagger came back up with an uppercut on the thug with a special gun knocking it from his hands. Shadow dagger saw they were knocked out and turned to help White Light up "were not meant to be down here your just lucky i finished my shift at the station" He said, White Light Replied "i know but i saw trouble and i couldn't help i....." before he could finish what he was saying one of the academy teacher came down out of no-where and shouted "YOU AREN'T ALLOWED DOWN HERE UNTIL YOU HAVE PASSED YOUR EXAM SO COME ON YOUR IN TROUBLE" Shadow went to get out of there through a Shadow portal but had his collar caught and pulled up top. When they arrived they were seated outside the principal's office.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

Heroes Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Academy   Heroes Academy H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 11:00 pm

They continued to wait outside the Principal's office still in their hero attire their fate un-known.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

Heroes Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Academy   Heroes Academy H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 8:52 am

(your story is a bit confusing but sure i'll just leave you to continue with it)
White Light and Shadow Dagger then saw the same teacher from before rounding the corner and looking to them with a disappointed face she said "now i'm disappointed in you... but i'm also very proud with how you handled that situation at the docks with the thugs so i'm willing to let it slide this once" The duo gave each other a hi-5 before getting up to go to their next lesson which Power control 101.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

Heroes Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Academy   Heroes Academy H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 4:23 pm

"hey the names Rowan whats yours" Rowan asked Alexander.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

Heroes Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Academy   Heroes Academy H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 4:27 pm

"cool i'm a teleporter and shadow user" Rowan replied White Light having gone to get something quick.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

Heroes Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Academy   Heroes Academy H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 4:39 pm

Rowan picked up on this and shrugged before getting up and walking over to White light he then said "fancy going and grabbing a bite to eat down at McDonald's" White light replied "yeah sure i'll race you there" Rowan replied again "you really think you'll beat a teleporter" Rowan walked over to the shadow the Bookcase was making and sunk into it before reappearing in a side alley on a high street. 5 minutes later White light turned up and pressed button on his outfit it changing him to his Normal attire and they walked round to the entrance walking in through the double door's and over to the counter before waiting in line.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

Heroes Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Academy   Heroes Academy H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 4:45 pm

They stayed in line as it progressed they were about two people away from being served Rowan told White Light what he wanted handed him the money and went to a table sitting at it. White Light nodded and continued down the line.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

Heroes Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Academy   Heroes Academy H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 4:54 pm

Suddenly Shadow and White Light's electronic ear piece's beeped letting them know about it Shadow groaned saying "does this mean we aren't having the McDonald's" White Light laughed as Shadow held White Light's hand for quicker transport and pulled him through the shadow portal they landed in a back alley just before Alexander passed and both pressed their ear piece's suiting up instantly as it covered their outfits. Shadow stuck out one of his fist daggers just as Alex was about to pass and White light flew up firing a gust of wind behind Alexander to push him into the fist blade.
Sponsored content

Heroes Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Academy   Heroes Academy H6Q0F8z

Heroes Academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next