HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Heroes Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

Heroes Academy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Academy   Heroes Academy - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 4:59 pm

White Light launched a miniature whirlwind with a twirl of his fingers it catching Alexander in it spinning him round Shadow shouted and leapt into it punching Alexander in his nook form.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Academy   Heroes Academy - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 5:04 pm

(oh)
Shadow saw it and leapt through as Alexander did rolling out in the nook he leapt up swinging a punch at Alexander.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Academy   Heroes Academy - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 5:13 pm

(what are all these weird terms)
Shadow ran across and leapt grabbing the money before traveling through a shadow on the wall he re-appeared by White light and the Duo went to the Old lady returning her money and left heading back down an alley returning to normal attire. They then went back to McDonald's where the lines had grown longer White Light rejoined the cue and Shadow cursed. White Light laughed at this as shadow went to get a seat again.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Academy   Heroes Academy - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 5:20 pm

(no your not allowed to actually curse just say ____ cursed)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Academy   Heroes Academy - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 5:25 pm

Just as the guy's were about to reach the counter a car crashed through the front windows and Thugs in balaclava's leant out with UZI's The Duo thought "what a bunch of idiot's who rob's McDonald's" They just walked over dodging the bullets and punched the idiots who quickly reversed out and drove away with a black eye and nose bleed.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Academy   Heroes Academy - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 5:30 pm

The duo got their food and went to sit down eating it discussing the stuff that had happened over the previous days.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Academy   Heroes Academy - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 10:04 pm

The duo finished their meal and went into the back alley before heading back up to the academy and to their dorm where they sat down and just talked for a bit.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Academy   Heroes Academy - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 10:13 pm

The duo stayed in their room as they weren't alerted the location of the attack unknown.
T4C
T4C

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Academy   Heroes Academy - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 05, 2011 5:50 am

could i use a trainer i made or do i make a new one?
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Academy   Heroes Academy - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 05, 2011 9:05 am

No you have to create your hero Character seen as this is unlinked to the trainers topic-wise.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Academy   Heroes Academy - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 06, 2011 5:54 pm

Them failing as they didn't know that the duo had left already down the back alley and were in the secret Heroes Academy in the sky unseen to normal people and villains due to a cloaking device on it.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Academy   Heroes Academy - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 08, 2011 7:36 pm

However, they were unable to find the academy ducts or a window let alone the school due to it's cloaking device from those with evil intentions.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Academy   Heroes Academy - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 09, 2011 8:22 am

(sorry you make them sound evil no offense)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Academy   Heroes Academy - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Heroes Academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next