HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You want the Good news or the (Semi) Bad News?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
rileysaura
rileysaura

You want the Good news or the (Semi) Bad News? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You want the Good news or the (Semi) Bad News?   You want the Good news or the (Semi) Bad News? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 25, 2011 11:43 pm

Actually, had i been demanding, i'd probably have said something like 'Ok, i'm back now, GIMME ADMIN!' XD I just feel like i should earn it back at least. I'd rather not be given it back if noone thinks it's practical
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: You want the Good news or the (Semi) Bad News?   You want the Good news or the (Semi) Bad News? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 25, 2011 11:47 pm

wb riley XD
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: You want the Good news or the (Semi) Bad News?   You want the Good news or the (Semi) Bad News? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 26, 2011 12:52 am

Riley!!!-throws excuse card 111 at riley-"cant hug you cause im straight"
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: You want the Good news or the (Semi) Bad News?   You want the Good news or the (Semi) Bad News? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 26, 2011 1:07 am

*Throws all pretense of professionalism to the wind and hugs Riley quite gaily*
WB Riley, the forum hasn't been the same since you left. (Actually there's been virtually no difference because you don't really RP and you're never on the CB... WB anyways. :3)
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: You want the Good news or the (Semi) Bad News?   You want the Good news or the (Semi) Bad News? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 26, 2011 9:08 pm

*feels more awkward cus a card was thrown at him*
YAYZ, i feel needed ^_^...kinda...in a way that sort of shows how insignificant i can be at times...yay
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: You want the Good news or the (Semi) Bad News?   You want the Good news or the (Semi) Bad News? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 27, 2011 9:19 am

XD hes an admin and he doesnt rp? He does Rp as tht archaeoligist guy, and yeah how come you never come on the CB?

On an unrelate note, can I use all ur customs, ur Gym Leader, commander Guy an all that for my Minoru game?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You want the Good news or the (Semi) Bad News?   You want the Good news or the (Semi) Bad News? - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

You want the Good news or the (Semi) Bad News?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2