HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You want the Good news or the (Semi) Bad News?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
rileysaura
rileysaura

You want the Good news or the (Semi) Bad News? Empty
PostSubject: You want the Good news or the (Semi) Bad News?   You want the Good news or the (Semi) Bad News? H6Q0F8zSat Jun 18, 2011 10:34 am

Good News: Exams are now over for me, so hopefully if i don't have anything occupying my spare time, i'll be able to get back and active here.

(Semi) Bad news: On Monday Night/Tuesday Morining (whichever you want to call it) I'll be leaving for Italy. This means i'll be offline for another few days. This is only Semi Bad news, because going to Italy can't be bad, right? XD

When i get back from Italy, feel free to return Admin status to me whenever you see me fit to use it. Of Course, i'll try and earn it back. I don't want to sound like i'm demanding it or anything. That just makes me sound like a jerk XD

Last edited by rileysaura on Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: You want the Good news or the (Semi) Bad News?   You want the Good news or the (Semi) Bad News? H6Q0F8zSat Jun 18, 2011 10:52 am

screw the good or bad news,i want the damn god news the tittle implied you'd have :D

truthfully,even luna abandoned the site,its dying,riley,me and you can keep it alive,when you comeback,we can do it together
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: You want the Good news or the (Semi) Bad News?   You want the Good news or the (Semi) Bad News? H6Q0F8zSat Jun 18, 2011 11:59 am

What about me? I wipl help keep it alive, or do I have to be a mod to actually make a difference? XD

And welcome back Riley :)
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: You want the Good news or the (Semi) Bad News?   You want the Good news or the (Semi) Bad News? H6Q0F8zSat Jun 18, 2011 12:23 pm

meh...misspelt good in the title i've just realised XD

Anyway, like i said, i'll be going again soon in a few days so after that i'll officially be ctive again.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: You want the Good news or the (Semi) Bad News?   You want the Good news or the (Semi) Bad News? H6Q0F8zSat Jun 18, 2011 12:28 pm

Riley:
k then, be back though, if u dont coe back, im sending my cat army to italy! >:)
You want the Good news or the (Semi) Bad News? Machine_gun_cat
Also, this is the trip u told us about long back isnt it?
a trip with some schoolmates or something.
As they say in italy, Buon viaggio! :P

Dora:
Whoa whoa.. You earn no right to say that dora!
Luna hasn't abandoned the site, she retired as an admin cuz she couldn't handle it, i dont blame her. Besides, their are many active members, dont u think so?

Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: You want the Good news or the (Semi) Bad News?   You want the Good news or the (Semi) Bad News? H6Q0F8zSat Jun 18, 2011 1:34 pm

Well theres a few prmising new members, namely AliceRage, nonki and MaximumMajin. The old members are dying down a bit, but they come on aometimes so its ok...

The sites not dead, but it coukd use some boosting, but its good that Riley's back.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: You want the Good news or the (Semi) Bad News?   You want the Good news or the (Semi) Bad News? H6Q0F8zSat Jun 18, 2011 6:04 pm

Yeah, we COULD use some advertising.
AliceRage
AliceRage

PostSubject: Re: You want the Good news or the (Semi) Bad News?   You want the Good news or the (Semi) Bad News? H6Q0F8zSat Jun 18, 2011 6:59 pm

..If it helps, I'm also on another rpg where I could try and advertise.. I was on an rpg a few years ago with only me and one other person, but we kept it alive. I'm sure we can do the same :)
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: You want the Good news or the (Semi) Bad News?   You want the Good news or the (Semi) Bad News? H6Q0F8zSat Jun 18, 2011 8:30 pm

wow,just now realized this,but pikachu- has 201 posts,mainly from the rp section of TMD

@Darkrai:Oh dont i?true she quit,but its also true she knows its dying,i told her,and she said something along the lines of "i know its dying,and everyones moving to mystica and myth sanctum"
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: You want the Good news or the (Semi) Bad News?   You want the Good news or the (Semi) Bad News? H6Q0F8zSat Jun 18, 2011 10:58 pm

This site's never really been 'alive' to begin with; we've only ever had about 10 active members at once at the maximum. So truthfully, seeing as it's never been alive it can never die. :)
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: You want the Good news or the (Semi) Bad News?   You want the Good news or the (Semi) Bad News? H6Q0F8zSat Jun 18, 2011 11:08 pm

I look back at old rp topics and it seems like all people to our left(on top posters) were all active at once, in old topics, so thats 10 people already.

@Doragon Dont know how that was relavent, but AngelLeafeon has heaps from PMD too and I think Nonki has quite a few from that also, but it would look kinda wierd if Pikachu were to get on top poster, which he will at this rate XD
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: You want the Good news or the (Semi) Bad News?   You want the Good news or the (Semi) Bad News? H6Q0F8zSun Jun 19, 2011 12:58 pm

Pride: Yeah, a trip with my school for four days. I won't be gone long ^_^

AliceRage: We did pretty much the same thing a few years back. A ew of us totally revived an old site without admin powers and made it active again. But then the founder came back and deleated everything to see our reactions...

Quibbloboy: So what you're saying is...that the site is something along the lines of a Zombie/Vampire/Reanimated *insert something here*?
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: You want the Good news or the (Semi) Bad News?   You want the Good news or the (Semi) Bad News? H6Q0F8zSun Jun 19, 2011 1:23 pm

Was that PZ, yeah I heard about that, Id get so annoyed if that happened here. Also maybe the "thing" you are refering to is a site. Just a thought XD

PostSubject: Re: You want the Good news or the (Semi) Bad News?   You want the Good news or the (Semi) Bad News? H6Q0F8zSun Jun 19, 2011 6:35 pm

No, it wasn't PZ. -.-
I'm the original owner of PZ, and as it's still there I obviously haven't deleted everything. Riley means EVERYTHING as in if you go to the site, it's a blank page. He initially hid it all from everyone, and when they got angry he deleted the site. I was one of the few who initially revived it. In fact, when I think back to then I just think of the '3' who did. Riley, L, and myself. PZ was created in opposition to the site just before it was deleted.
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: You want the Good news or the (Semi) Bad News?   You want the Good news or the (Semi) Bad News? H6Q0F8zMon Jun 20, 2011 12:09 am

Oh sorry, yeah I knew it wasnt PZ it was a typo, although that makes me seem like Im lying, but the Z and the X are next to eachother...

But did you make anytging there, like was Veegrwol made there and such?

PostSubject: Re: You want the Good news or the (Semi) Bad News?   You want the Good news or the (Semi) Bad News? H6Q0F8zMon Jun 20, 2011 7:43 am

I know I had made some eeveelutions there.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: You want the Good news or the (Semi) Bad News?   You want the Good news or the (Semi) Bad News? H6Q0F8zMon Jun 20, 2011 7:59 am

So anyway XD Yeah, i'm leaving tonight and i'll be back on Saturday.
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: You want the Good news or the (Semi) Bad News?   You want the Good news or the (Semi) Bad News? H6Q0F8zMon Jun 20, 2011 8:11 am

Ok have fun in Italy then Riley we look forawd to your return.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: You want the Good news or the (Semi) Bad News?   You want the Good news or the (Semi) Bad News? H6Q0F8zTue Jun 21, 2011 1:31 pm

I remember Shadeon, your Ghost-type Eeveelution because my character had one. I also seem to remember a Flying-type one as well?

PostSubject: Re: You want the Good news or the (Semi) Bad News?   You want the Good news or the (Semi) Bad News? H6Q0F8zWed Jun 22, 2011 9:55 pm

indeed, I had made a ghost, flying, and normal type eeveelutions, along with a prevo.
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: You want the Good news or the (Semi) Bad News?   You want the Good news or the (Semi) Bad News? H6Q0F8zThu Jun 23, 2011 12:14 am

Now hasnt Luna made one for every tyype now, were yours included inthat?
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: You want the Good news or the (Semi) Bad News?   You want the Good news or the (Semi) Bad News? H6Q0F8zThu Jun 23, 2011 1:37 am

She has, hasn't she? Here.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: You want the Good news or the (Semi) Bad News?   You want the Good news or the (Semi) Bad News? H6Q0F8zSat Jun 25, 2011 12:09 pm

Alright, back now ^_^ I'll get back to RPing as soon as i can now. You can also start to watch my actions as a mod to see if it's practical to give me back admin status
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: You want the Good news or the (Semi) Bad News?   You want the Good news or the (Semi) Bad News? H6Q0F8zSat Jun 25, 2011 1:30 pm

Yipee hes back!
How was ur voyage anywya?
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: You want the Good news or the (Semi) Bad News?   You want the Good news or the (Semi) Bad News? H6Q0F8zSat Jun 25, 2011 1:44 pm

XD all u people with removed statuses are the same, "Ill earn back my title." "Im gunna make it show that my skills are adequate," "PW ha died since i left"

So demanding...

Nah jk, welcome bck Riley hope u can stay ere.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You want the Good news or the (Semi) Bad News?   You want the Good news or the (Semi) Bad News? H6Q0F8z

You want the Good news or the (Semi) Bad News?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next