HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breaking News

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Bryan
Bryan

Breaking News Empty
PostSubject: Breaking News   Breaking News H6Q0F8zTue Oct 08, 2013 8:57 am

THE NOT DAILY BUGLE
Headline: Shadow Lays Low (October 08, 2013)

This Tuesday, PWRPG Superstar Shadow has announced on his Twitter account that he won't be able to appear for the upcoming shows. The professional wrestler has said that PWRPG is taking a lot of time out of his daily life that he can't even do the things he wants to do. "The Daredevil" Shadow has admitted that he doesn't really have that much of an obligation to the company aside from entertaining his fans and eating a lot of cheeseburgers. On an interview, he said that it's his personal decision and PWRPG is too big of a distraction for him. He has not said a fixed date for his return.

"I have a lot of respect for PWRPG and the PWRPG universe; fans and staff alike. It's just that PWRPG is taking too much of my time. Like, a distraction I can't handle. I can't do things I want to do. No offense. This is more like, giving space for myself. Like, a "me time" of sorts. During my absence, I'll be listening to a lot of metal music being the metalhead I am and playing a lot of video games. Just, enjoying my time and taking a day off," Shadow said.

When asked about his recent feuds and alliances, he decided not to answer. However, he did answer our question regarding an upcoming movie wherein he'll play a role as a villain.

"Yeah, most of the 'Shadlings' [his fans] are not aware of this. I'm shooting an action movie where I'll play a small role as a villain. It's my first movie ever and I don't really know what I'm doing. I can't tell you that much."

Universal Studios and Paramount Pictures will be producing this movie. Before the meeting was over, the 7-time Chatbox Champion has a message to his fans.

"PWRPG universe and Shadlings, don't worry. I will return. You can have my word. Just not in the near future. When I come back, it's gonna be a bang. Good day and I be missing you."
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

Breaking News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking News   Breaking News H6Q0F8zTue Oct 08, 2013 2:34 pm

-a large crowd of girls is faintly heard screaming in the background- "WE LOVE YOU!~"
Anyway. Have fun with however many days off youre having shadow, try not to explode.~
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Ai
Ai

Breaking News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking News   Breaking News H6Q0F8zTue Oct 08, 2013 5:01 pm

*is in the crowd of girls with a T-shirt "SHADLING FOREVER"* I LOVE YOU SHAD!!!!!!

Awww : ( Baii

Bryan
Bryan

Breaking News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking News   Breaking News H6Q0F8zSat Oct 12, 2013 2:34 pm

I'm back. Break's over. :P
Sponsored content

Breaking News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking News   Breaking News H6Q0F8z

Breaking News
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1