HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

im leaving for good

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

im leaving for good Empty
PostSubject: im leaving for good   im leaving for good H6Q0F8zMon Oct 25, 2010 1:22 pm

well, seeing as 1 of my characters are in jail, 1 is on a non existent island, and the other no one is responding to my last character, i have decided to leave. i would have just made a new character, but i hate taras guts

i'll still be on PZ and im still on gallades site, but with the stress in my personal life, running gallades site, and taras bitchieness, i've decided whats the point anymore, i'll still post in gallades pokemon families

TARA YOU ARE A FUCKING BITCH, WITH NO IMAGINATION,

good bye, PW
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: im leaving for good   im leaving for good H6Q0F8zMon Oct 25, 2010 3:41 pm

Ooooookkkk...
That wasn't very pleasant
*walks away*
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: im leaving for good   im leaving for good H6Q0F8zMon Oct 25, 2010 6:23 pm

To the stunned mind of Rayquaza Paladin,

Yes, you are entitled to believe I have no imagination, but, when your imagination makes you ignore even the slightest hint that your doing something horrible wrong,(seeing as this is a pokemon rpg, and I can ban you for what you did in that topic because it was GMing). I'm not going to ask you to leave, I'm not going to ask you to come back. But if your going to act like an immature brat and think your the only one going through stressful stuff in your life right now, then you really need to wake up and smell the roses. Try being in Academic Math, striving to get perfect grades, meet everyone's expectations, including sports expectations, and still have time to do the thing you love to do. That's my life for you. I wish I could have more of an imagination, which I do, I just can't use it when I'm the voice of reason. I've helped run this site for a long time, I've ran Pokemon X, I'm a Trial Moderator on PZ+. I'm doing a lot more work than your doing right now. If you can't understand the most basic rules of ANY rp site, then you don't deserve to be a role-player on any site. In fact, this is a PG rated site, I shouldn't even have to tell you that your post violates that. If you think I'm
Quote :
A FUCKING BITCH, WITH NO IMAGINATION
, then you really don't know me at all. You just assume the smallest amount of information and then that's me. Congradulations, your a hypocrite to your own words, because by posting this, you too, are being a,
Quote :
A FUCKING BITCH, WITH NO IMAGINATION
. If you leaving for good, then I won't hold anything against you, however, if you return to this site, I will ensure your punished for every rule you broke, and you sir, can thank the
Quote :
FUCKING BITCH, WITH NO IMAGINATION
, for that. Please, enjoy your life without people who tried to be nice to you, but in the end, "Twas not me who screwed thy, but thy who screwed thyne self."

P.S.

Spoiler:

Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: im leaving for good   im leaving for good H6Q0F8zMon Oct 25, 2010 11:43 pm

you dont know me, because in fact i am now homeless, in the rain holding a shitty phone under a box, so forgive me for my immaturity, but i had left my family 2 weeks ago, so im allowed to be angry and stressed, your a bitch, and i can see why star had to leave

MY FINAL GOODBYE
i would prefer it if only goodbyes were said, and no insults like tara

Adios my friends, hope all the members live happily, except tara, and lastly i'd like to say...................................

Goodbye Forever, Pokemon World
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: im leaving for good   im leaving for good H6Q0F8zTue Oct 26, 2010 12:46 am

ok well its your decision no one elses so if you feel you need a break from tara then feel free to do so ill see ya on PZ

P.S.

You shouldnt say"lets not argue anymore"after you called tara a bitch
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: im leaving for good   im leaving for good H6Q0F8zTue Oct 26, 2010 1:51 am

Yeah, I never said I knew you. Infact, I never mentioned knowing you. I just said that your not the onl person who goes through tough times. You don't have the right to insult me when I'm doing my job on this site. Just because you did something doesn't mean I have to put up with your bitching over your own actions. Your just delaying the tough times, and you should always look foward at the bigger picture. I bet your family misses you if you actually ran away. I can believe you because I have no evidence of you actually running away. So I'm feeling no empathy for you, because all you have done is insult me over stuff I'm supposed to do, and stuff I have no control over. If your dealing with trouble IRL, then take a break from Rping and deal with it. as the people in my town say, "Shit happens." Deal with it and move on. Yelling at me for doing my job will not do anything. Be glad I don't know where you are IRL, because I would gladly pound your fucking ass straight through that fucking box, and then take you to the local authorities for being such a douche towards your family.

TOPIC WILL BE LOCKED WITHEN 24 HOURS.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: im leaving for good   im leaving for good H6Q0F8zTue Oct 26, 2010 1:55 am

ya you guys are not helping this situation so ya STOP
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: im leaving for good   im leaving for good H6Q0F8zTue Oct 26, 2010 1:57 am

I'm trying to help, it's just he doesn't listen unless you manage to force him. But since he's going, I'm deleting all his stuff withen the week. He has until next Monday, to apoligize and realise I'm only doing my job. I can't tell him to move back in with his family, but I do feel bad that he's probably under some box in the alley at the moment. Hopefully, he doesn't get sick, or get hurt. He'll be missed once that phone dies. And hopefully Ray will learn that Star is actually trying to get his old account back up.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: im leaving for good   im leaving for good H6Q0F8zTue Oct 26, 2010 3:05 am

well when he said"left his family"i bet it meant he left to another relative and he doesnt see his parents much but also as i said your both making this far worse than it has to be
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: im leaving for good   im leaving for good H6Q0F8zTue Oct 26, 2010 12:15 pm

The truth hurts Doragon. But what He's sending at me is pointless because it's not the truth.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: im leaving for good   im leaving for good H6Q0F8zTue Oct 26, 2010 12:47 pm

i would prefer goodbyes not your dumb comments

i ran away from home, every 3 days i visit my cousin to have a shower and charge my phone so i can come here for these insults, i have a part time job in a local shop, i get £6 daily, and i've been like this for 2 weeks
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: im leaving for good   im leaving for good H6Q0F8zTue Oct 26, 2010 9:31 pm

well i see i hope you survive or change your mind on running away
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: im leaving for good   im leaving for good H6Q0F8zWed Oct 27, 2010 1:53 pm

well thanks to you i have decided to live with a relative, it makes life easier, except for school, i have to explain why i was gone for 3 weeks, then they'll try to give me back to my mom, who i hate as much as tara
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: im leaving for good   im leaving for good H6Q0F8zWed Oct 27, 2010 2:59 pm

I hate my parents so I live with my grandparents, though I still baby-sit my siblings most of the day monday-friday at my parents house while my mom is at work. If I didn't Id be on a lot less than I am now
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: im leaving for good   im leaving for good H6Q0F8zWed Oct 27, 2010 3:06 pm

Ray:
You were 12 and you ran away from home? o.0
Ummm......
And you visit your cousins they don't know you ran away?
OK......
But dude why did you run away from your home, you hate your own family?
Dude, go back to your home, it's not brainy enough to run away like a brat!!
Tell your parents and family why and what you want.....
Talk to them...
Running away and living a miserable life is NOT clever..

Luna:
How many guys actually and seriously HATE their parents? 0.o
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: im leaving for good   im leaving for good H6Q0F8zWed Oct 27, 2010 3:10 pm

I do, I was raised by my grandparents. My parents didn't want anything to do with me till I was 12 and could do their housework for them and take care of my first sister. After 3 years I had enough and after about 3 months court I can stay where I want to stay
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: im leaving for good   im leaving for good H6Q0F8zWed Oct 27, 2010 3:22 pm

Ok....
So there's a good reason huh? ><
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: im leaving for good   im leaving for good H6Q0F8zWed Oct 27, 2010 7:22 pm

my cousins are cool

my parents hate me as much as i hate them

which is a lot

actually living with my cousins has turned out great, i get more internet time, homework is easier to do, i get my own bedroom, and i have more peace and quiet, im not as stressed as i usually am
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: im leaving for good   im leaving for good H6Q0F8zWed Oct 27, 2010 9:44 pm

I don't always agree with my parents, but dicipline with an Iron Fist is better than what parents don't use for punishment.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: im leaving for good   im leaving for good H6Q0F8zThu Oct 28, 2010 9:23 am

lool
I too have trouble since me and my parents don't have the same way of thinking, but instead of making a big fuss and hating them and them hating me, rather we try to get along as much as we can recently
(my bad english, sorry)
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: im leaving for good   im leaving for good H6Q0F8zThu Oct 28, 2010 9:16 pm

Hahahaha, I love how Ray is always making up ridiculous, dramatic things about his life to try to get people to feel sorry for him and look at him in some strange, awed light. Nobody runs away from home because of some bad relationship with their parents, and those who do aren't sane enough to stay committed to an RP site, -especially on some 'Crappy phone under a streetlight in a cardboard box' (or whatever the crap you said)- for as long as you have. People don't just punch people in the face for no evident reason in the middle of school, teachers and friends or something, I believe you mentioned something about that somewhere? And your 'cousins' would know something was up if their cousin was stopping in every three days to shower and charge a phone. Also, if you hate your parents and they hate you SOO MUCH, why are they paying for phone service for you? You obviously aren't paying it, you can't be, what with being on the streets as you say. Stop lying, Ray. You're only digging yourself a deeper hole with all this drama and spam. Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages. Just quit it. Nobody wants to hear it, or waste their time reading it.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: im leaving for good   im leaving for good H6Q0F8zTue Nov 02, 2010 9:09 pm

im not a liar, how do you know its not the truth. i live with my cousins, they know i left, so there you go.

hmmm, i think your next question iisssss

how come they haven't returned you to your parents?

well they know what my mom is like, and they believe in free choice in your own life. my phone is pay monthly. i've got rid of the previous contract, and have a new one which my uncle pays for. it is possible to live on the streets for a week or so.
what you just said is mocking the way i live my life
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: im leaving for good   im leaving for good H6Q0F8zThu Nov 11, 2010 3:32 am

Mocking the way you say you live life. I don't truly believe that any relatives that loved you enough to pay for a monthly phone service for you would allow you to be out in the rainy cold outside world where you could get kidnapped or lost or any number of things. I just don't. Sorry, but I'm an extremely skeptical person. There are numerous other problems with your claims too.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: im leaving for good   im leaving for good H6Q0F8z

im leaving for good
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1