HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LEAVING FOR GOOD!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

LEAVING FOR GOOD! Empty
PostSubject: LEAVING FOR GOOD!   LEAVING FOR GOOD! H6Q0F8zWed Aug 21, 2013 8:09 am

This place is not what I sign up for this place is like really stupid now and I am done here I have asked for my account to be deleted so yeah bye won't miss any of you well maybe Card, Kare, Umbra I miss yall yall I still love as family the rest I hate
Pit
Pit

LEAVING FOR GOOD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEAVING FOR GOOD!   LEAVING FOR GOOD! H6Q0F8zWed Aug 21, 2013 9:06 am

There's people you've never met, dude. You shouldn't base your opinion off a few members and think EVERYONE is the same. Just friendly advice, whether for now or the future.
break994
break994

LEAVING FOR GOOD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEAVING FOR GOOD!   LEAVING FOR GOOD! H6Q0F8zWed Aug 21, 2013 9:27 am

Seriously rolls that's inconsiderate saying you hate them considering they might be having a hard time
Pit
Pit

LEAVING FOR GOOD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEAVING FOR GOOD!   LEAVING FOR GOOD! H6Q0F8zWed Aug 21, 2013 9:46 am

Agreed. You and I have not ONCE had a conversation, or even said hi to one another. We never posted together. You need to try to get to know everyone. And that hate comment, if you really mean it, could you at least edit it to say JUST the one's you've met? It's not fair to me or anyone else you never gave a chance. Did you give this any thought or just wildly ask for deletion and post this? Trust me, I've learned the hard way that you should always think things through first.
Leo
Leo

LEAVING FOR GOOD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEAVING FOR GOOD!   LEAVING FOR GOOD! H6Q0F8zWed Aug 21, 2013 10:17 am

Hey royce
Sorry to hear that you are leaving and that you kinda hate me but I understand you cannot be liked by everyone in this world, well I hope that you will one dat return and I wish all the best for you in Real life
Bryan
Bryan

LEAVING FOR GOOD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEAVING FOR GOOD!   LEAVING FOR GOOD! H6Q0F8zWed Aug 21, 2013 10:28 am

The Hell?

I WAS cool with you, man. Until I read this and you saying this place sucks and you hate us. Well, that's a bad thing to say. This place does not suck and if anyone sucks, it's you. And whatever, haters be hating. If that's the way you want it to be, then be gone.
Sumaru

LEAVING FOR GOOD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEAVING FOR GOOD!   LEAVING FOR GOOD! H6Q0F8zWed Aug 21, 2013 10:40 am

Lol I love how earlier he said if I wanted to be his BestFriend and know he hates me that's funny.(BTW this is Yui)
Pit
Pit

LEAVING FOR GOOD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEAVING FOR GOOD!   LEAVING FOR GOOD! H6Q0F8zWed Aug 21, 2013 3:12 pm

I'm not going to hate back like you two. Roll, if you see this, just TRY giving more people a chance before you go. People give you chances, and you throw it out the...Er...Forum exit, by saying you hate everyone because of a few people. You want hate in return, let me know and I'll give it.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

LEAVING FOR GOOD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEAVING FOR GOOD!   LEAVING FOR GOOD! H6Q0F8zWed Aug 21, 2013 3:21 pm

Laters Rolls nice to know you hate us after all us lot have done for you. That's gratitude for you though guys. Let him go cause, I assure you he'll come crawling back sooner or later.
Darkrai
Darkrai

LEAVING FOR GOOD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEAVING FOR GOOD!   LEAVING FOR GOOD! H6Q0F8zWed Aug 21, 2013 3:28 pm

Shadow wrote:
The Hell?

I WAS cool with you, man. Until I read this and you saying this place sucks and you hate us. Well, that's a bad thing to say. This place does not suck and if anyone sucks, it's you. And whatever, haters be hating. If that's the way you want it to be, then be gone.

LEAVING FOR GOOD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEAVING FOR GOOD!   LEAVING FOR GOOD! H6Q0F8zWed Aug 21, 2013 3:42 pm

Yui I dont hate you nor you shadow I forgot a few names sorry
Pit
Pit

LEAVING FOR GOOD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEAVING FOR GOOD!   LEAVING FOR GOOD! H6Q0F8zWed Aug 21, 2013 3:44 pm

Dude, do you even think about the people you haven't met? Answer this seriously: Do you want me to hate you? I will if you want.
Zippy
Zippy

LEAVING FOR GOOD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEAVING FOR GOOD!   LEAVING FOR GOOD! H6Q0F8zWed Aug 21, 2013 5:38 pm

Please Don't leave!!! I like you! I just joined last night!!! OAO
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

LEAVING FOR GOOD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEAVING FOR GOOD!   LEAVING FOR GOOD! H6Q0F8zFri Aug 23, 2013 8:32 am

Lol I didn't want to put anything here, but Mr.Awesome hasn't even met him and that's what he thinks of him, How does it feel to be hated without even knowing someone? :3
Sponsored content

LEAVING FOR GOOD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEAVING FOR GOOD!   LEAVING FOR GOOD! H6Q0F8z

LEAVING FOR GOOD!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1