HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leaving for good and never coming back

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Leaving for good and never coming back Empty
PostSubject: Leaving for good and never coming back   Leaving for good and never coming back H6Q0F8zThu Oct 27, 2011 3:44 am

We'll guys it was fun while it lasted but i'm leaving the site. I won't be coming back ....Had some fun times but I guess my presences here is unwanted goodbye.

Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for good and never coming back   Leaving for good and never coming back H6Q0F8zThu Oct 27, 2011 3:48 am

Wait, what? Why would you think that? You're perfectly wanted!
Black Nova
Black Nova

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for good and never coming back   Leaving for good and never coming back H6Q0F8zThu Oct 27, 2011 3:57 am

Roto stop being so dramatic >_> You know your trollage is trollerific so stay and troll! I mean troll positively btw
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for good and never coming back   Leaving for good and never coming back H6Q0F8zThu Oct 27, 2011 4:03 am

Yeah, negative trolling is negative.
Black Nova
Black Nova

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for good and never coming back   Leaving for good and never coming back H6Q0F8zThu Oct 27, 2011 4:12 am

And positive trolling is positive
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for good and never coming back   Leaving for good and never coming back H6Q0F8zThu Oct 27, 2011 4:44 am

you guys are lame,you made him go away:(

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for good and never coming back   Leaving for good and never coming back H6Q0F8zThu Oct 27, 2011 5:11 am

I'm Leaving forever and This is my last post ever...
Ukiki
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for good and never coming back   Leaving for good and never coming back H6Q0F8zThu Oct 27, 2011 6:53 am

DX What the hell!?! What did you lot do to RED!?!?! I demand answers! No one should feel unwanted and be forced to leave because of other members!

Red don't lllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaveeeeeeeee!
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for good and never coming back   Leaving for good and never coming back H6Q0F8zThu Oct 27, 2011 7:29 am

I srcond Ukiki, I have not seen you trolling negatively at all and youre a good RPer. Therefore you are very wanted on this site, by me at least.

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for good and never coming back   Leaving for good and never coming back H6Q0F8zThu Oct 27, 2011 7:33 am

Does it really matter if I stay things are just gonna be the same
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for good and never coming back   Leaving for good and never coming back H6Q0F8zThu Oct 27, 2011 7:53 am

Psh,things are never the same here,they always suck or rock,leaving won't change a thing,hell,if shadow left,we wouldn't be all giddy,and the site wouldn't be perfect,and shadow is the biggest threat to everyone on the staff.
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for good and never coming back   Leaving for good and never coming back H6Q0F8zThu Oct 27, 2011 8:18 am

I dont understand wht you mean Doragon but...

Of course we want you to stay Red, and the site wouldnt be as good without you.

Shadow, piss off and we didnt betray you Red and we do like you. We arent terrible either.
Black Nova
Black Nova

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for good and never coming back   Leaving for good and never coming back H6Q0F8zThu Oct 27, 2011 8:21 am

Shadow, we haven't done anything bad to Red. Red, nobody wants you to go. You're like an epic person in general. Stay here and RP with everyone!
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for good and never coming back   Leaving for good and never coming back H6Q0F8zThu Oct 27, 2011 8:31 am

-_- not what i meant,i meant even the most hated person leaving,wouldn't change a thing,so how could someone we like,leaving,make the site better?
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for good and never coming back   Leaving for good and never coming back H6Q0F8zThu Oct 27, 2011 8:35 am

Shadow leaving may not change a thing to you, but he is really gettin on certain people's nerves, so much that they will leave the site if he stays here. But thats off topic, as we want Red to stay because his leaving will change the site, for the worse.
Ukiki
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for good and never coming back   Leaving for good and never coming back H6Q0F8zThu Oct 27, 2011 9:05 am

*nodnod* RED NO LEAVE PWEASE! 3:
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for good and never coming back   Leaving for good and never coming back H6Q0F8zThu Oct 27, 2011 10:17 am

My opinion is that this guy is the only worthwhile addition to this place in a long time. That is all.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for good and never coming back   Leaving for good and never coming back H6Q0F8zThu Oct 27, 2011 10:19 am

Red i barely know you but from what i heard your pretty awesome well from what i heard your epic awesome and your jokes in the ultra-fun number game which is where i first met you not really spoke to you but i spoke with these guys and know these guys and if they say your cool 8) i trust them your cool 8) so stay if you leave the people on the website are gonna get annoyed and their RPing will go down so dude Stay please if a guy like me who don't know you says to stay then you gotta be a good rper and have a load of friends who agree so for the third time in my post STAY!
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for good and never coming back   Leaving for good and never coming back H6Q0F8zThu Oct 27, 2011 11:15 am

Cmon, Red, what's the reason behind this? I demand to know -.-
I was really excited about your RP, you are one of the 3 people (me included) who could RP a paragraph here, we have suckish RPers you see. I was looking forward to having more members like you. It IS your choice but I can't help thinking that we really need you around here..
Ukiki
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for good and never coming back   Leaving for good and never coming back H6Q0F8zThu Oct 27, 2011 11:27 am

Mhm, we do need members that post decent posts, and I was enjoying RPing with you :U

@nightmare, I can count 6 members that regularly post at least a paragraph :P (Red included)
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for good and never coming back   Leaving for good and never coming back H6Q0F8zThu Oct 27, 2011 11:30 am

Well, Me, Faolan, Red, and...
OF COURSE!!!
I taught Virgo, Faolan taught you!
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for good and never coming back   Leaving for good and never coming back H6Q0F8zThu Oct 27, 2011 11:46 am

Thats 5, you missed one. Dont know who though, probably either Riley or Qboy...
Ukiki
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for good and never coming back   Leaving for good and never coming back H6Q0F8zThu Oct 27, 2011 2:36 pm

I thought of Faber...he's one of the best on the site... Plus I was role-playing with more than a paragraph at a time long before Faolán took me under her wing :P I think there may even be a few others that we've missed....

But that's beside the point... We want red to stay DX

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for good and never coming back   Leaving for good and never coming back H6Q0F8zThu Oct 27, 2011 9:48 pm

Why do you guys want me to stay you call me a really good roleplayer is that the only reason you want me to stay because if so i'm leaving .
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for good and never coming back   Leaving for good and never coming back H6Q0F8zThu Oct 27, 2011 9:53 pm

it ain't dude your just genuine so your cool not just cause of your rping skills although that is part of it but your awesome so don't leave plz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for good and never coming back   Leaving for good and never coming back H6Q0F8z

Leaving for good and never coming back
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next