HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

School is coming back.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Sora
Sora

School is coming back. Empty
PostSubject: School is coming back.   School is coming back. H6Q0F8zWed Aug 14, 2013 5:18 am

So, within next week, school will be coming back. Because of this, I will not be able to do nearly as much as I have been. (That's right, even LESS than what I've done.) I'm going to have to start going to bed at a better time that I've made a habit of. I'm also going to have to put homework first. Yeah, that's a big surprise. >>

So, I'm not expecting a HUGE drop in my activity. I'll probably still be able to come online regularly, but certainly not as long as I've been, and there's no guarantee that I will come online.

Thank you for taking the time out of your life to read this post. ^^

~Umbra~

And remember, the Big Dango Family. =3
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: School is coming back.   School is coming back. H6Q0F8zWed Aug 14, 2013 5:23 am

Yeah, within a few weeks, I'm going back to school too, and my mom's school kills my forum activity, my school kills my youtube activity, and my brother's school just gives my house reasons for anger, so I'd understand if school of all tnings kept you off. Good luck!
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: School is coming back.   School is coming back. H6Q0F8zWed Aug 14, 2013 5:31 am

I've got the same problems, Umbra. I'm going to be a sophomore so there'll be LOTS of homework once school starts. But, we high-schoolers have to work hard, right? Let's do this!
Ganbare!
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: School is coming back.   School is coming back. H6Q0F8zWed Aug 14, 2013 8:07 am

Well, I've been able to squeeze the time for this site into my everyday schedule last year, so for this year I can do the same. Especially being in DMA (Digital Media Arts program, NOT Death Miester Academy) it should take the amount of work I endured last year and cut it down a little...I hope. Infact, you might see a little MORE work out of me next year, Lol.

Yeah, working and school breaks the laziness.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: School is coming back.   School is coming back. H6Q0F8zWed Aug 14, 2013 12:02 pm

Same here umbra. My holiday end in a week or so but I will still be online from when I get back to when I sleep, but there is a bigger problem that will allow me almost no activity around May. I am in my final year of high school (think you call it like this in america) and I will have my exames around may, so my parents will probably take away all my ''Electroniques'' So then I won't be online.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: School is coming back.   School is coming back. H6Q0F8zWed Aug 14, 2013 5:05 pm

Ian... You'd have to be at least 17 to be a senior in high school. XD I think you mean Junior High School.
Tsu
Tsu

PostSubject: Re: School is coming back.   School is coming back. H6Q0F8zWed Aug 14, 2013 5:08 pm

I got a high-school diploma at 15, although I never attended a cesspool of an institution in my highly sophisticated life, *looks down on everybody else*.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: School is coming back.   School is coming back. H6Q0F8zWed Aug 14, 2013 9:42 pm

Nice Avarice ^^
And Card sorry I don't know how to call it in english ^^ but I guess it would be junior high althought we call it (when translated very stupid) Middle school, could that be something?
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: School is coming back.   School is coming back. H6Q0F8zThu Aug 15, 2013 12:29 am

It's Middle School as well. Junior High mainly refers to 7th and 8th Grade, while Middle School 6th, 7th, and 8th.
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: School is coming back.   School is coming back. H6Q0F8zThu Aug 15, 2013 1:38 am

I know how you feel guys I will be actor as usal maybe even more so considering I will have a lot more homework.
Meaning a heck load more pc time.
Rojos year in going into my 3rd year at secondary school which is year 9 .
In year 9 I have to pick my GCSE options luckily unlike the rest of my year group I have an idea what I wanna be.
Sober you around umbra and good luck as well as to everyone else

Ps. Just making it clear I'm not leaving
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School is coming back.   School is coming back. H6Q0F8z

School is coming back.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1