HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Getting Little Bit Stronger

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Shuren
Shuren

Getting Little Bit Stronger - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 21, 2011 8:57 pm

"No, actually I don't." said Shuren. Shaymin landed on his shoulder and smiled a bit but then one second after she went flying again. Shuren didn't really get what the Pokémon was doing and just thought that she was playing.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 22, 2011 1:12 am

"Even the smallest child knows what shadows weakness is. Light, it hurts us so we retreat from it. Before much longer it'll start being your weakness as well. And of course by then you'll be free" says Raven
Shuren
Shuren

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 22, 2011 1:25 am

Shuren smirked, "We will see and shouldn't you fight with your weakness rather than run away from it?" His eyes sifted from left to right, inspecting Raven's wings a little, "I wouldn't mind being free though."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 22, 2011 1:41 am

"You'd be free because shadow collars don't work a Dark Aura Trainers. Besides you'll need training." says Raven stopping in the shadow of a boulder picking up a long straight stick. A dark aura knife appears in her hand and she wittles what few lumps were on the stick away
Shuren
Shuren

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 22, 2011 1:44 am

Shuren studies Raven carefully but he didn't really show it out, "What, you like playing with sticks?" asked Shuren with rather non serious voice, "Maybe you should call your Pokémon out as well and play catch?"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 22, 2011 1:53 am

"It's a staff for you idiot. In the hands of a dark aura trainer it's a powerful weapon" says Raven tossing him the new staff when she was finished. She reachs into the shadow and pulls out her own staff and a sword handly. She sets the handle down. Two curved glowing purple blades appear on each end of her staff facing opposite ways. "Many weapons can be formed from a simple staff." she says twirling hers around slicing several small trees in half with ease. "And soon you'll learn as well. For now we're going to Minoru" says Raven dispresing the blades so it became a staff again and putting the sword handle into her bag. She holds out her hand and waits for him to take it holding her staff in the other
Shuren
Shuren

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 22, 2011 2:02 am

Shuren dodged the staff. Not for a second a thought something like, oh maybe I catch it, ran trough his mind. The staff landed about 1 meter away from him he walked little closer to it. He softly kicked it with his toe twice and asked, "No way I am gonna accept anything from you," said Shuren softly laughing, "Why would I need a weapon anyways. I ain't a maniac like you." After seeing what the staff could do he had seconds thoughts. Maybe the studies of aura would be his way out from the maniac winged girl. He finally bowed down and softly picked up the staff, Shaymin calmly watching what was happing from air. "Guess it is a good walking stick, traveling with a maniac like you I might get injured and actually need it." said Shuren joking a little.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 22, 2011 2:12 am

"Not to meantion Aura Guardians might attack you. They would be able to sense the growing darkness in you. Come along, even through shadows Minoru is far" says Raven pulling him and his Pokémon into a shadow
Shuren
Shuren

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 22, 2011 2:14 am

Shuren just kept following the girl with the staff on his shoulders, both hands pressing it against his neck. He yawned a little, after all it had been a long day. "So, explain the shadows to me." said Shuren just to avoid silence.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

Getting Little Bit Stronger
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4