HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Getting Little Bit Stronger

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Mew
Mew

Getting Little Bit Stronger - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 20, 2011 10:59 pm

"Yup" says Raven before tripping over a small shaymin. "Ah, I was looking for a aura snack" says Raven starting to drain it
Shuren
Shuren

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 20, 2011 11:08 pm

Shuren was mad. A person in front of her had already killed a Pidgey, Krabby, who knows what else and now another Pokémon which Shuren didn't identify! Shuren grabbed a pokeball from his waist, "Absol, take the Pokémon as far as possible." As soon as Absol got out from the pokeball he softly grabbed shaymin between jis jaws and started running away. Absol gave Shuren rather strange look, one which he had never gave before. Shuren only smiled, "Don't worry, I will be fine." said Shuren as if he could read Absol's thoughts. Shuren quickly moved right in front of the girl and tried to grab her arms, "Be lucky that I don't hit girls."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 20, 2011 11:12 pm

"Be lucky I don't have Siren write you a deathnote. I could have you turn into what I am" says Raven a grin on her face as she pulls her arms free as if they were held by nothing but tissue paper
Shuren
Shuren

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 20, 2011 11:15 pm

Shuren was disappointed in himself, was he really that weak? Shuren kept silent and only glared in Raven's eyes.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 20, 2011 11:20 pm

"Oh don't look so grumpy. No one can hold onto a shadow after all. Besides I'm not done with you so I won't kill you unless you get on my nerves or I'm ordered to." says Raven walking. "Oh and if you want that shaymin for a plaything so bad you'd try to save it, go ahead and keep it. I sense something much larger ahead that will do much better for me anyway"
Shuren
Shuren

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 20, 2011 11:26 pm

Shuren started thinking, 'She would still probably go and kill Absol and the other one but maybe I can keep the green one alive if I keep him.' Shuren thought about it for a second and finally answered, "Alright but you must promise that you do nothing to both of them."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 20, 2011 11:29 pm

"I promise I won't kill them till I decide to kill you" says Raven
Shuren
Shuren

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 20, 2011 11:33 pm

Shuren didn't have a choice as she suspected that she would hunt Absol down anways. Boy put two fingers in his mouth and whistled as hard as he could. Soon Absol was back little surprised that nothing had happened. He put Shaymin gently down. Shuren turned to the new Pokémon and let himself on one shoulder. He picked the Pokémon up, "Could you come with me little Pokémon?" asked Shuren glaring deep into its eyes.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 20, 2011 11:37 pm

"Yah, but I eat alot" the shaymhn says (Telepathy)

"Here, you might want this for your new pkaything" says Raven holding out a vial of fine yellow powder
Shuren
Shuren

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 20, 2011 11:41 pm

"Whoa you can talk?" was Shuren surprised for a second. He then looked at Raven's hand, "Do you really think I would take something from you?" asked Shuren from Raven.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 20, 2011 11:47 pm

Raven sighs and takes the top off the vial and pours very little of the powder onto her hand then blows it at Shaymin. As Shaymin breaths it in it starts glowing changing into Sky form.
Grinning Raven puts the top back onto the vial and holds it out to him again. "Gracidia Pollen, it turns Shaymin into it's sky form but only while it's daylight. As soon as the sun sets it returns to normal"
Shuren
Shuren

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 20, 2011 11:53 pm

Shuren sighted, "And I planned on naming him Bush." He didn't let that bother himself though and turned to Shaymin, "I hope we can be good friends. Stay away from the girl though, she is evil." Shuren was thinking a little and although it was hard for him he finally said, "Tha-Thank You... For letting shaymin survive." he looked down.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 21, 2011 12:02 am

"Don't meantion it.......Literaly, don't or I will kill all of you" says Raven tossing him the vial of pollen and walking

((You control Shaymin now))
Shuren
Shuren

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 21, 2011 12:09 am

Shuren gently caught it and put it away in his hip pouch. Shuren smiled slightly. Shuren took Absol's pokeball and returned the Pokémon in it. "Shaymin, if you feel tired just tell me and you can rest in Pokeball." Shaymin kept flying over Shuren's head, 'I don't fit in there, I can just rest on your head.' said Shaymin to him with telepathy. "As you say." Shuren followed Raven at his own pace, Shaymin closely after him.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 21, 2011 7:00 pm

"Would you two stop chattering. It's giving me a headache" says Raven
Shuren
Shuren

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 21, 2011 7:04 pm

"Oh right, I already forgot that you were here." said Shuren. He kept quiet for about ten seconds but already he had another question to ask, "So where are we going now?"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 21, 2011 7:12 pm

Raven stops short. "I was going to what I thought was my next snack but it seems I was wrong" says Raven frowning. Then a Dialga lands in front of them.
"Why the glum look. Havn't gained control of a legendary yet?" a girl on the Dialga's back teases jumping down, she had no shadow like Raven had no shadow. The Dialga had a collar on like the one Shuren was wearing. The girl looks at Shuren and sneers. "You picked a boy for a pet. He's nothing but skin and bones. I would have at least picked someone with some muscle" the girl says
"What are you doing here Avalon? Arn't you supposed to be pretending to be a rocket grunt" says Raven her voice cold
"And arn't you supposed to be hunting Lunaris like the rest of us" the girl says right back
Shuren
Shuren

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 21, 2011 7:27 pm

Shuren sighted as another person appeared, he just got the feeling that she was evil just like Raven but he was also surprised. Although Shuren didn't know much about the Bush like Pokémon who was now flying around he knew who was the Pokémon under Avalon's feet. It was Dialga, 'So they have power to even tame a legendary?' asked Shuren from himself. Seeing as Dialga had a ring similar to him Shuren just concluded that Dialga wasn't Avalon's Pokémon from free will.

Shuren quickly tried to make up the relationship between two girls. Judging from Raven's cold voice the boy instantly thought that they weren't the best of friends. A little competitive maybe? "Hello," said Shuren with a small grin on his face, "Pleasure to meet you Avalon, might you be one of the Aura Masters?"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 21, 2011 7:37 pm

Raven bursts out laughing. "She's no more a master then I am. She's the apprentice of Master Misa whom you met not to long ago" says Raven
"You should keep your pet on a shorter leash, he seems to still have his free will unlike MY pet" says Avalon patting Dialga's neck
"You might have Dialga but you don't got Shinigami" says Raven
Avalon jolts and stares at Raven. "Shinigami? You lie" says Avalon not as cocky as before
"No I don't. In fact your own master interduced me to her" says Raven taking out a pokeball and pressing the button on it. Out pops a Pokémon looking much like a pretty girl but she floated and had no feet. She also had a old looking book and a quill pen
Spoiler:
Avalon stares at the Pokémon then shakes her head pretending it didn't matter to her. "Well then meet Deyja" says Avalon releasing her shadow celebi. It floats around her head og it's own free will not having a shadow collar on
"Shadow Celebi? A petty trickster" says Raven
"Petty Trickster? Deyja Solarbeam" says Avalon. The shadow celebi stops and absorbs power from the sun before firing it at Raven. Raven hisses dodging to the side. After it was over she was rubbing her now red eyes
"I got Reshirm to though I'm tempted to just kill it. Light and Dark don't mix after all" says Avalon
Shuren
Shuren

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 21, 2011 7:54 pm

Shuren was now certain that two girls were competitive, both of them trying to brag with their Pokémon. Shuren didn't see them worthy to brag with the Pokémon they just use as tools... Shuren watched the girl battle being even little amused. They were just like little kids but still it seemed like he had found another girl who could easily make him angry and that girl was Avalon. Just in case he moved rather away from the Solarbeam, he wasn't in any danger in the first place though.

Shuren looked deep into Avalon's eyes and asked from her being pissed, "Kill?" It wasn't hard to read that he was angry, "Don't mess with lives like that... you talk about killing like its a completely normal thing." Shuren calmed himself down a little bit, he didn't want to do anything he would regret later but it seemed like that was already done so he just kept on speaking, "But I guess you wouldn't understand because you both didn't have lives to begin with, only living to do evil things for some manipulating bastards..."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 21, 2011 8:03 pm

"For us it is a completely normal thing. What's not normal is for our kind not to kill. But being just a PET you wouldn't understand that" says Avalon smiling at Deyja. In a weird twisted way she loved the Pokémon even though it was mostly for it being so dark and destructive
"I already threaten to turn him into one of us but he doesn't believe I can do it" says Raven
"Oh please, that's one of the first things we're taught, how to turn a good heart evil" says Avalon rolling her eyes
"I probably will do it to him, but I'm going to try the slow method first" says Raven
"Yes, it is much more fun even if it's not as effictive in some people" says Avalon
"Well he's already started. His shadow has shrunk and as many rage fits as he has had, it's only a matter of time" says Raven
Shuren
Shuren

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 21, 2011 8:12 pm

Shuren calmly listened to girls talking and now he noticed himself. He had constantly gotten angry at Raven and now at Avalon as well. 'Maybe I am turning evil just like they are speaking.' Shuren looked at his hands when suddenly he clinched em together to make a strong fist, "No." said Shuren with confidence. "I am never going to be some kind of evil lunatic like both of you and if I get angry the only ones targeted by it are going to be you, you and your so called masters." Shuren was smiling confidently, being sure that he would never turn into an evil maniac.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 21, 2011 8:16 pm

"You know I used to be rich and have the the perfect family and perfect life and never spoke a harsh word. But look where I ended up. All because of a accident that gave me my wings. Few can choose the path their life takes and many end up on the path they said they would never go. If you don't believe me look at your shadow." says Raven. His shadow had shrunk and was about a quarter smaller then it should be
"Well I hate to break up this little party but unlike some I follow the orders I'm given" says Avalon as she flies off on Dialga
Shuren
Shuren

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 21, 2011 8:24 pm

Shuren gave a quick look to Raven, "Like I care what you say to me." He then looked away and started watching how his Shaymin kept on flying one the skies, "Although I might turn into that shadow it is you who are gonna suffer in the end." Shuren nodded his head and looked at Raven again, "So you wanna let me go or shall we move on?"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 21, 2011 8:27 pm

"You know what husts shadows don't you?" says Raven as she walks
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Getting Little Bit Stronger
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next