HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Journey Begins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Dragon Kurai

The Journey Begins - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 06, 2015 1:04 am

The vehicle, noise emanating around it from the rain hitting the roof, shook lightly from side to side as it was driven towards the Pokemon Lab. Oak, not showing it, was a bit worried about the weather, wondering to himself if they'd make it back without any dilemmas. "So, Rue, what do you want to be after your journey," he asked. "Every trainer has a goal they want to meet. What's yours?"
*Charmanderlover*
*Charmanderlover*

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 06, 2015 1:22 am

Rue turned his attention to professor oak "well my goal is to come back stronger and make all kinds of new friends my mom wants me to be a gym leader I dont know about that part however" rue said as he looked down at his hands. Thunder-lily climbed on to his shoulder and patted rues head.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 06, 2015 9:03 pm

Oak laughed lightly hearing Rue's goals. "Well, if you become stronger, you may just be a gym leader," he told the trainer. "It's a difficult process, but when you get there, it's worth it. Trust me, any gym leader would tell you that." He slowed the car to a halt, looking forward. "Well, would you look at that," he mused. "The road's flooded a bit."

(Tempted to make the vehicle have an accident, but I know that would delay your pokedex retrieval. If you want to see a vehicle accident (both of you'll make it out fine), lemme know in your next post xP)
*Charmanderlover*
*Charmanderlover*

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 06, 2015 9:38 pm

(Hmmmmmmmmmm an accident dos sound great yeah why not XD)

Rue looked at the road and slightly frowned in worry "this is alot of rain we're having" he said in concern, thunder-lily chirped in agreement with her trainer as she climbed on the dashboard of the car to get a look at the road.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 06, 2015 10:39 pm

The road, submerged in water, was, fortunately, still visible; however, with the amount of rain that was pouring, it would take a little while longer for them to get back to the Pokemon Lab. "I would say a legendary pokemon is behind this," Oak theorized to Rue, the vehicle starting to move forward a bit slower than before. "They seem to make everything balance in this world of ours." Things went well before the vehicle began to shake, the wind having increased in speed. The professor didn't seem too worried about it until he noticed another vehicle speeding down the street, colliding with the vehicle. Oak held to his seat, shutting off the vehicle while it was forced onto its side, the professor looking over to Rue. "You alright?"
*Charmanderlover*
*Charmanderlover*

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 06, 2015 11:01 pm

Rue had nodded agreeing with the professor wandering if a legendary pokemon was upset however he became aleart because of the vehicles shaking, thats when he was alreated by thunder-lilys scared cry and thats when he saw the vehicle headed for them. Rues first reaction was to grab thunder-lily and protect her after he did so they had crashed and somehow ended up side ways, rue then turned to the professor "yeah im ok" he assured.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 09, 2015 3:35 am

"Good," Oak spoke to Rue. Looking to the windshield in front of them, the professor noticed it was cracked as well as the windows on Rue's side. "Well, come on then... Let's get out of this wreck." Oak unfastened his seat-belt, moving to the backseat such that he wouldn't step on Rue by mistake or accident. Pushing the handle of the door, he pushed the door outward, getting it open while the rain began to pour in. "Be quick; I'm not sure how long it would be before the car fills with water." The professor, struggling momentarily to get out of the opened door, ultimately was able to get free, making a light splash in the water that was covering the ground. "Come on Rue; leave the box behind if you have to!"
*Charmanderlover*
*Charmanderlover*

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 09, 2015 3:57 am

Rue quickly unbuckled himself he grabed the box. He made sure thunder-lily was secured in his pocket and crawled out of the wreaked car and out into the rain just in time. Thunder-lily peaked out of the pocket abit but when she felt the cold rain on her nose she ducked back in. Rue got up and pulled the hood of his jacket over his head.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 09, 2015 6:34 am

Oak, staring at his turned over vehicle, sighed lightly in protest. "Well, we're safe," he spoke. "That's what counts." Staring at the door standing open, he shook his head. "We'll have to worry about this later. For now, let's head back to the lab; it shouldn't be too far from where we are." Looking towards the road, Oak took notice that the water pretty much everywhere was at least a little higher than the ground; the place had flooded lightly. "Well, let's go." He started walking forward, following the path back towards Pallet.
*Charmanderlover*
*Charmanderlover*

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 09, 2015 6:47 am

Rue quickly followed carrying the box "at lest we're almost there" he said as he adjusted his hold on the box. Thunder-lily poked her head out again from her pocket and watched the road ahead of them, she chattered in a worried tone about how much water there was pn the road.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 09, 2015 6:51 am

Oak led Rue through the rain, into town, and towards the pokemon lab. When they were close to it, lights could be seen turned on. "It's a shame it's raining this badly," he spoke aloud. "Today was supposed to be decent weather." Walking around the corner of the building, Oak stepped up the few steps separating the doorway from the ground. He opened the door and stepped in, ushering in Rue before closing the door and shivering. "It's a little cold; agreed?"
*Charmanderlover*
*Charmanderlover*

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 09, 2015 6:56 am

Rue nodded frantically sure he had on a water proof jacket but his pants were not and they were caked with mud and water "yeah I dont think I'll be traveling anytime soon". Thunder-lily poked her jead out of the pocket and once she was sure they were in shelter she climbed out and on to rues head, she chattered happily and patted rues head.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 09, 2015 7:08 am

"Well, it's at times like these I'm glad the lab has a bit of food storage," Oak mused to Rue, gesturing towards a staircase that led downward. "There's a few rooms downstairs. One has supplies and food, and the other two are for rest or showering. See if you can't find something dry to wear and come back up." The professor then took off his jacket, revealing that his clothing was almost entirely dry exempt a few outer edges. "I'll be waiting up here." He took the box from Rue's possession gently, handing him his jacket back before walking off with the box to get at least one thing done for hte day.
*Charmanderlover*
*Charmanderlover*

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 09, 2015 7:26 am

Rue nodded "thank you " he said politely before heading off down stairs, headed twords the showers he set down thunder-lily outside. After he and thunder-lily were clean and dry they headed back up the stairs rue was now in a yellow shirt with black shorts and yellow sneakers. Thunder-lily had a yellow bow with a black outline on her right ear.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 09, 2015 7:29 am

Oak, not visibly present from the staircase, was busy with whomever else had been in the lab working on the machine from before. "This goes there," a voice spoke. "And that there... Then this here... And voila." A loud, long beep emitted from a machine before it silenced. It seemed that Rue was getting closer to having his pokedex.
*Charmanderlover*
*Charmanderlover*

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 09, 2015 7:38 am

Rue smiled and decided to wait near the stairs with thunder-lily, rue took out a note pad and pencil he had alot to think about for his first gym battle his mothers had told him about the first gym and how the gym leader uses rock types and that was bad for an electric type trainer like him. Thunder-lily watched rue as he tryed to come up with strategie she would chatter her own comment on each of his strategies and somehow rue know and understood what she was saying.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 09, 2015 7:46 am

(Gotta be careful with the run-on sentences; it makes it harder to understand the post)

After about a half-hour, Oak approached from around a bookshelf. "Well, I have good news and bad news," he spoke to Rue, taking notice of his writing. "The machine is currently fixing up a blank pokedex for you; however, it could take a couple of hours, and the weather outside is still miserable." He gestured towards a window, rain still down-pouring heavily outside.
*Charmanderlover*
*Charmanderlover*

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 09, 2015 7:58 am

(Oops sorry im like halfe asleep XD)

Rue put the notepad away and looked at professor oak "I could wait I just need to phone my parents" he said with a smile. Thunder-lily cheered and clapped her paws she seem pretty happy that they were going to call rues mothers. Rue smiled at his pichu and scratched her head "we have to work on a strategy for our first gym battle as well".
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 10, 2015 10:49 pm

"I doubt you'll have to worry about notifying your parents," Oak spoke to Rue, "given that I've already contacted them for you." He gave the trainer a smile; he knew most of the people around where he lived, after all; it would make sense that he would look out for their children if necessary. "So just keep focusing on that strategy; you'll have your pokedex in a couple of hours; if the weather's still off by then, perhaps you'll be able to learn a bit about it while we're stuck inside."
*Charmanderlover*
*Charmanderlover*

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 10, 2015 11:02 pm

Rue smiled back "thank you professor" rue said politely. Thunder-lily cheered and began to chatter happily pointing at the already writen down strategies. Rue chuckled "alright alright hold on a sec will you" rue said to his most trusted pokemon.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 12, 2015 3:23 am

The professor, whom took his retreat after speaking to Rue, stayed gone for a couple of hours before he came back, gesturing for Rue to stand up. "Your pokedex is finished," he began. "It's waiting in the other room. If you'd follow me..." He would lead Rue to the other room where he had been standing, the professor picking up a closed, red device before handing it over to Rue.
*Charmanderlover*
*Charmanderlover*

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 12, 2015 3:27 am

Rue happily followed with thunder-lily seated on his head. When the professor handed him his new pokedex he carefully took it and examined it "wow thanks professor oak" he said with a grateful smile. Thunder-lily jumped down on to rues arm and looked at the device that her trainer was holding.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 13, 2015 2:27 am

The device, not necessarily being one of a kind, was painted red with a few different lights. If opened up, there would be buttons, each labelled appropriately. When opened, the device would state who it belonged to in an electronic voice, one that was obviously well-programed. "I hope that the pokedex will be of assistance to you during your adventure," Oak spoke to Rue. "Many trainers find them useful; some just leave them in their bags."
*Charmanderlover*
*Charmanderlover*

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 13, 2015 2:37 am

Rue nodded "I'll defiantly need it" he said and opened the device. Thunder-lily chirped in awe when her trainer opened the pokedex, the first thing that cought her eye was that there were so many buttons to press. Rue made sure to keep the device out of his pichus reach he knows how she could get when buttons were involved.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 13, 2015 2:40 am

Oak, after giving Rue a smile upon the trainer opening his pokedex, clasped his hands together. "Well, the weather still isn't clear. You may be staying the night here at the lab; I can't say it's really a bad thing." He closed his eyes before turning around, putting his hands into his lab coat's pockets. "It's not too difficult to be comfortable around here; the thermostat automatically adjusts and everything." The professor bid Rue a fair night before, after disappearing through a doorway, his footsteps were not able to be heard.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

The Journey Begins
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next