HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Journey Begins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
*Charmanderlover*
*Charmanderlover*

The Journey Begins Empty
PostSubject: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins H6Q0F8zWed May 27, 2015 6:01 pm

Rue's eye fluttered open when the suns rays hit his face, he yawned and blinked trying to remember why today was so important. It wasn't until his beloved pichu, thunder-lily ran in his room and began jumping around excited that he remembered, his eyes widened and he threw his covers off quickly changing and packing his stuff. Rue had thought he was late but was relived when his mother had told him he was early, the rest of the morning went on calmly and after some fussing from one of his mothers he was off towards professor oaks lab. "ready for the journey thunder-lily?" he asked his beloved pokemon that was sitting on his head. "pi pichu!" she yelled out in response pumping her tiny paw in the air. Rue chuckled lightly, however he tensed up when they arrived at professor oaks lab he stood out side the door gathering his courage. Once he felt ready he pushed the door open "ummm hello i-im her for a pokedex" he stuttered timidly as he stepped into the lab. Thunderlily still on his head cheering happily.
Dragon Kurai

The Journey Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins H6Q0F8zThu Jun 25, 2015 7:21 pm

(First of all, do you prefer plot-oriented moderation or just encounters with light plot? I'ma need that for later reference o3o)
(Next up, gotta work on the grammar, especially with names and when using dialogue ;3)

The lab was silent at first, lights turned off given the windows scattered about were enough to shed light into the strange building. "Repeat that," a voice spoke, far-off before a loud crash was heard. "Oh boy..." A few moments later revealed the professor, in his lab jacket, walking from around a large machine. "Hello young trainer; apologies for the wait," he began, the man waving at him with a display of professionalism. "We've been having a couple of malfunctions at the lab; have to have them fixed up as soon as possible!" He extended his head. "My name is Oak; I'm the professor, but you're probably already aware of that. So please, tell me why you're here again?"
*Charmanderlover*
*Charmanderlover*

The Journey Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins H6Q0F8zThu Jun 25, 2015 11:23 pm

(Plot-oriented moderation and alright i hope this is better :))

Rue nervously shook the professor's hand "its nice to meet you sir, my names rue and the reason why im here is because I want to start my pokemon journey" rue said he sounded abit nervous but he tryed to show confidence. Thunder-lily watched and patted her trainers head "pichu!" Thunde-lily said. Rue smiled and relaxed just a bit "and this is thunder-lily my pokemon partner" rue said as thunder-lily waved at the professor.
Dragon Kurai

The Journey Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins H6Q0F8zFri Jun 26, 2015 12:22 am

(Still missing a few capitalizations for names, such as "Thunder-lily." You're also missing some punctuation in this post ;3)

"Well, every adventurer... I mean, pokemon trainer... Needs a pokedex, doesn't he," Oak questioned Rue, knowing very well the trainer knew the answer. "Sorrowful to say Rue, but the device that I use to program the pokedex I give is malfunctioning!" The professor rubbed the back of his head before gesturing his arm out. "Of course, if you'd be willing to get something for me, I could try to have it fixed by the mechanic in the back. I could then have one programmed just for your usage. Don't worry, it wouldn't be too far away."
*Charmanderlover*
*Charmanderlover*

The Journey Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins H6Q0F8zFri Jun 26, 2015 1:27 am

(:))

Rue's face lit up he always did enjoy helping others. "Yes I would love to help, where do I need to go?" rue asked as thunder-lily climbed down into her trainers arms. Thunder-lily always did this when they had to leave the small town, it was a way for her to quickly defend rue if wild pokemon attacked.
Dragon Kurai

The Journey Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins H6Q0F8zFri Jun 26, 2015 3:42 am

Oak gave a light smile when Rue agreed to give him assistance. He, standing up straight, began his explanation. "Don't worry; it isn't anywhere too far out of town," he spoke. "It's actually about a mile or two walk." He, urging the trainer towards the doors of the lab, stepped outside after opening them and waited for Rue to do the same. "I need you to walk down the route that leads away from Pallet. When you've gotten far enough, you should see a dirt path that is directed right of the route; you may have to transverse some tall grass and trees, but there should be a small building at the end of the disguised route." He took a moment to breathe, letting the information sink in. "When you get there, you should be able to send me a call with a device like those in the Pokemon Center. You know what they are, correct?" He waited for a response.

Last edited by Dragon Kurai on Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
*Charmanderlover*
*Charmanderlover*

The Journey Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins H6Q0F8zFri Jun 26, 2015 4:17 am

Rue nodded "yes I know what they are" rue said as he made sure to remeber the instructions. Once rue was sure he had everything memorized he steped out with the professor "dont worry professor oak I will be back before you know it" rue said rue was abit nervous. Thunder-lily nodded and patted rues arm in a comforting manner. Rue patted thunder-lilys head she always had a way to make him feel better "is there anything else we need to know before we go?" Rue asked politely.
Dragon Kurai

The Journey Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins H6Q0F8zFri Jun 26, 2015 5:30 pm

The professor, upon being prompted for an answer, took a moment to think. "I don't think there is," he responded, patting Rue's shoulder. "I have confidence you'll be sending a call soon. Just be careful in the tall grass; there are all kinds of wild pokemon out in the wild." With that, the professor turned and walked back into his lab, shutting the doors behind him.
*Charmanderlover*
*Charmanderlover*

The Journey Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins H6Q0F8zFri Jun 26, 2015 6:13 pm

Rue truned and began to walk towards his destination, at first he was pretty confident but as soon as the tall grass came into view he began to dought himself and hesitated. Thunder-lily had sensed her trainers discomfort and patted his arm "pi pichu!" She yelled up at him with a smile. Rue looked down at her and smile and looked back up at the tall grass and with new found courage he wakked into it being careful he didnt anger a pokemon hiding in the tall grass.
Dragon Kurai

The Journey Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins H6Q0F8zSun Jun 28, 2015 12:14 am

Rue truthfully had nothing to be afraid of, as his pokemon clearly made evident. To further this, no wild pokemon seemed to be present currently; however, it was, simply, the beginning of his travels to the building in which Oak had spoken. A few people passed by, headed towards Pallet while others passed by that were headed away. Each of them waved to Rue as a kind gesture, though there was the rare person who wouldn't greet or bid him a well day.

(I has a small plan for when you're nearing the building; that's why I haven't tossed an encounter in this post o3o)
*Charmanderlover*
*Charmanderlover*

The Journey Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins H6Q0F8zSun Jun 28, 2015 1:15 am

Rue was natruly shy but that didnt stop him from being polite, rue would wave back or say a shy hello to the people who would greet him. Thunder-lily smiled at her trainer happy that he no longer felt scared and sat back as they passed person after person. Rue was enjoying their walk and found himself feeling abit disappointed when he began to see the building that they where instructed to go to.

(Neat! I cant wait to find out what you have planned XD)
Dragon Kurai

The Journey Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins H6Q0F8zSun Jun 28, 2015 1:39 am

The trees didn't seem disturbed, nor did the bushes or flowers as Rue drug closer towards the building of which Oak had instructed him to visit; however, something obviously wasn't right. The front of the building was left open, one of the doors entirely off the hinge while the other was just open, left to swing with the air. Noises came from within; some were the cries of pokemon, while other sounds were those of broken material or material that was currently breaking.
*Charmanderlover*
*Charmanderlover*

The Journey Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins H6Q0F8zSun Jun 28, 2015 1:51 am

Rue would have normally ran back to get help but hearing the distress comeing from inside made him run in. Thunder-lily already knew what her trainer was going to do and jumped down running next to him both hoped that they weren't to late to help who ever was in trouble.
Dragon Kurai

The Journey Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins H6Q0F8zSun Jun 28, 2015 2:14 am

The room, or rather, rooms surrounding Rue would be rather dark upon his entrance into the building. The air conditioning would still be operating; however, any and all lights or electronics would be disabled for an unknown reason. A few pokemon, a couple of which were posed on furniture, took notice of the trainer and his pokemon showing up, and all shrieked. Two fled while one stayed put, staring the trainer down threateningly; he was trespassing in its territory, and it was displeased. From the look of the environment, some paint missing from the walls and dirt and leaves scattered on the ground, the building had been left in its condition for at least a couple of days or so, and the pokemon outside had taken a bit of advantage of it!
*Charmanderlover*
*Charmanderlover*

The Journey Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins H6Q0F8zSun Jun 28, 2015 2:41 am

Rue gasped at the condition of the house, he jumped when he heard the pokemon and turned around to face the remaining one. Thunder-lily took notice of how the single pokemon was looking at rue and she instantly stood in between rue and the wild pokemon protectively her cheeks sparking in warning.
Dragon Kurai

The Journey Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins H6Q0F8zSun Jun 28, 2015 7:02 pm

The pokemon standing on the table, viciously eying the two intruders, communicated swiftly, and with great emotion, that they should leave and had no business there. The place was the pokemon's new home, as well as many others, some of which watched from ajar doors and other little, usually unreachable areas. The pokemon, after communicating a demand for the trainer and his pokemon to leave, sat back down on its back feet. It was a pikachu, a couple of sparks starting to arise around itself.
*Charmanderlover*
*Charmanderlover*

The Journey Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins H6Q0F8zSun Jun 28, 2015 7:18 pm

Rue listened carefully but somehow he understood what the electric type wanted, he picked up thunder-lily who stopped her sparking cheeks out of serprise. Rue bowed his head in and apologetic manner "im sorry we didnt mean to intrude we just thought someone or pokemon needed help, we mean no harm and we'll leave peacefully" rue said he would much rather avoid a fight even if he was a trainer.
Dragon Kurai

The Journey Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins H6Q0F8zMon Jun 29, 2015 12:08 am

The pikachu, upon listening to Rue and his good will, didn't respond with violence or a violent tendency. He just kept watching, observing the two from the top of his table before the two other pokemon showed back up. They hopped on the table, toppling the third pokemon as they begged him to let the trainer get what he was there for, if anything, and then leave. After all, he wasn't harming anything... It was what the pikachu got for taking care of the two younger pokemon, the pokemon rolling its eyes while the two younger ones looked at Rue and his pokemon companion, waving their little hands to him.
*Charmanderlover*
*Charmanderlover*

The Journey Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins H6Q0F8zMon Jun 29, 2015 12:27 am

Rue waved nack at the other two pokemon and then looked around for the machine to contact the professor he was careful to not offend the three pokemon. Thunder-lily smiled at the other two younger pokemon and waved at them she would have gone to talk to them but she still didnt trust the pikachu enough to leave her trainers side.
Dragon Kurai

The Journey Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins H6Q0F8zMon Jun 29, 2015 12:52 am

It was very likely that Rue would discover the machine that Oak had spoken of earlier; however, there wasn't any power flowing into, or out of, the machine, and as such, it was not operational. The screen was black, the buttons still in pristine condition. Even though the building had been open, a lot of the machinery was fine, just unoperational. One of the younger pokemon, taking notice of the trainer near the machine, rushed over from her sibling and caretaker, crawling up to the top of the machine squeaking to the trainer below. The pokemon pointed towards a circuit-box, clearly open with switches flipped in random orders. The labels had been scratched off, little bite marks present on the switches; it was obvious the inhabitants of the building had been busy making it cozier for themselves.
*Charmanderlover*
*Charmanderlover*

The Journey Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins H6Q0F8zMon Jun 29, 2015 1:02 am

Rue smiled kindly at her "thank you" he said and looked at the box with a thoughtful look, after a while he began to work on the switchs hoping that he was doing it correctly. Thunder-lily climbed down and sat next to rue watching as he worked. Rue flicked the last switch and waited.
Dragon Kurai

The Journey Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins H6Q0F8zMon Jun 29, 2015 1:15 am

While some things began to work in the facility, others didn't. Without the labels on the switches, it would be difficult to discern which switches co-operated what within the building; despite this, to Rue's luck, the machine from earlier powered on, as did a few others; however, the lights stayed off in the room. The younger pokemon, a pichu much like Rue's own, jumped down and scurried up to his shoulder, poking at his face before she cried out to her sibling. The other pichu, a male, then scurried to Rue's other shoulder, the two working in joined effort to poke the trainer's face. They were definitely playful little pokemon, a few flying-types floating about the room given that Rue really didn't seem to be violent.

(Like being an instrument for the pichu's to play with? ;p)
*Charmanderlover*
*Charmanderlover*

The Journey Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins H6Q0F8zMon Jun 29, 2015 1:26 am

Rue smiled at the two pichus not minding their poking "you guys having fun?" He asked with a giggle as he carefully walked twords the machine. Thunder-lily smiled and ran after her trainer climbing up from his leg and on to his head. Rue smiled and used the machine, as he waited for the professor to answer he watched the flying type pokemon with a smile he was abit nerves to be around them though.
Dragon Kurai

The Journey Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins H6Q0F8zMon Jun 29, 2015 2:07 am

There was one ring, and then two... A third ring then transpired afterward, a wandering doubt present if the professor was already busy with another ordeal; however, that doubt would dissipate when the professor's face, albeit a bit off because of the screen, would appear and he would greet Rue. "I take it you make it to the building safe and sound then," he questioned, though the answer was already given. "Why does the power look like it's out? Did something happen to the circuit switches?" The two pichu, who had left Rue's shoulder and jumped to the screen, pressed their faces to the screen, each screeching out happily as they poked at the professor's face on the screen. "Did you find two pichu on your way over there," Oak questioned Rue.
*Charmanderlover*
*Charmanderlover*

The Journey Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins H6Q0F8zMon Jun 29, 2015 2:16 am

Thunder-lily jumped onto the machine and gently took the younger pichus away from the screen so rue could talk to the professor. Rue nodded "yeah we did and about the building its a mess and it seems to have been abandoned for a while now and some pokemon have made it their home now" he sheepishly said as he moved abit so the professor could see the pokemon present.
Sponsored content

The Journey Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins H6Q0F8z

The Journey Begins
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next