HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the journey begins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
thaloden
thaloden

the journey begins Empty
PostSubject: the journey begins   the journey begins H6Q0F8zThu Jan 23, 2014 7:51 am

Zachary woke up as sunlight streamed thru his window he got up stretched and looked at the end of his bed where shadow was sleeping soundly. Zachary smiled and went downstairs to see if his dad was up he looked around and saw a note on the table it read "Zachary I'm sorry I can't be around to see you off but I had some urgent business to take care of again I'm sorry" Zachary sighed but shrugged there was nothing he could do about it so there no point in getting depressed over it. He turned around to go back up stairs to wake shadow but he was already on the stairs Zachary smiled "glad your up Shadow cause we should probably get going" he said walking to the door shadow quickly moving to his side he opened the door and walked over to professor Elms lab he opened the door and walked in "hello" he said looking around to see if anyone was there.
Bryan
Bryan

the journey begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins H6Q0F8zThu Jan 23, 2014 10:43 am

((If it's okay with you, I can't promise I'll be able to return lengthy and good quality posts. I'm modding others, not just you.))

Inside is one aide of Professor Elm's, a couple of shelves full of books, a capsule with three Poké Balls, a computer, and a few tips for rookie trainers. There is also a machine here that has the ability to fully rest/restore all of a trainer's Pokémon, just like a Pokémon Center.

One of Professor Elm's aide was facing the bookshelf before he turned around and saw a boy with unruly blond hair standing on the doorway and ask if there's somebody inside this building. "Hello! Come in, come in, good morning to you! Is there something I can help you with," the aide said with a smile.
thaloden
thaloden

the journey begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins H6Q0F8zFri Jan 24, 2014 12:47 am

(yeah that's fine and if you ever feel like your modding to many people feel free to drop this one and give it to someone else)

Zachary looked around for where the voice came from and saw one of professor Elms aides. He walked over to him shadow at his side. "Good morning I'm Zachary I'm here to pick up my pokedex" he said looking around at everything.
Bryan
Bryan

the journey begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins H6Q0F8zFri Jan 24, 2014 8:41 am

The aide was a bit surprised. "Pokédex? Not a starter Pokémon? That's new. Trainers usually come here and ask for it. I take it, he's good with the Umbreon he has. Oh well."

"Pokédex you say? Wait here while I get yours. Professor Elm is not here, he's somewhere else so I'm in charge." The aide walked towards Elm's computer table, opened a drawer and took a device out from it. He walked back to Zach and handed over the device. "Here you go. Standard issue Johto Pokédex. Anything else I can help you with?"
thaloden
thaloden

the journey begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins H6Q0F8zFri Jan 24, 2014 10:03 am

"I don't think so" Zachary answered thinking then his eyes landed on a capsule with three pokeballs "do you think i could get a starter Pokemon" he asked remembering his dad had said that starting trainers can chose from three different Pokemon.
Bryan
Bryan

the journey begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins H6Q0F8zFri Jan 24, 2014 1:59 pm

((Italicized dialogues are thoughts.))

"I thought you wouldn't ask. Of course, you can," the aide replied happily. "Follow me."

He walked to the capsule with three Poké Balls and stood beside it. "Pick one: Totodile, Cyndaquil or Chikorita," he asked pointing his finger at the appropriate Poké Ball at the mention of the Pokémon's name.
thaloden
thaloden

the journey begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins H6Q0F8zSat Jan 25, 2014 2:05 am

"which to pick" Zachary said inspecting each pokeball "I think" he said his hand hovering over Chikorita's pokeball "I'll pick" his hand moving to Totodile's pokeball "Cyndaquil" he said moving to Cyndaquil's pokeball and grabbing it. "Now what would be a good name" he said to himself "ah I know it's kind of obvious but I'll name you cinders" he said to the pokeball.
Bryan
Bryan

the journey begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins H6Q0F8zSat Jan 25, 2014 8:24 am

The aide nodded his head acknowledging Zach's choice. "A good name, sir. But, allow me to suggest something if you would let me. A Cyndaquil is a Fire Mouse Pokémon, so I suggest the names 'Cheddar', 'Chippy' Or 'Tip'."
thaloden
thaloden

the journey begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins H6Q0F8zSat Jan 25, 2014 9:40 am

Zachary listened to the aides suggestions and thought about them. "Those would be some good names but i think I'll stick with cinders" he said confidently.
Bryan
Bryan

the journey begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins H6Q0F8zSat Jan 25, 2014 2:03 pm

"It's your Pokémon," the aide said with a friendly smile. "Anything else you need? Oh and I'm terribly sorry, I can't give you a free Potion. We're out of stock. Order hasn't arrived yet."
thaloden
thaloden

the journey begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins H6Q0F8zSun Jan 26, 2014 12:09 am

"Well" Zachary said thinking "It would be cool if you had a 1 on 1 battle with me and cinders" he said smiling.
Bryan
Bryan

the journey begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins H6Q0F8zSun Jan 26, 2014 7:19 am

As anime-ish as this may seem, a teardrop-shaped sweat appeared on the aide's forehead and he moved his hands in a "no, please... ehehehe..." fashion. "I... don't do battles." He turned around, opened a drawer behind him and took a town map from it. He would hand it over to Zach. "Here's a town map. Up Route 1 are some wild Pokémon and even trainers. Mostly are rookies like you. Might be a better choice for you."
thaloden
thaloden

the journey begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins H6Q0F8zSun Jan 26, 2014 8:39 am

Zachary noticed the aides discomfort and took the map feeling kind of bad for putting him on the spot "ok thanks for the map and the advice" he said moving to the door Shadow right behind him. As Zachary reached the door he turned around and waved to the aide "thanks for everything" he said before walking out the door and towards Route 1.

After walking down Route 1 for a ways Zachary stopped and looked around seeing if there were any trainers or Pokémon nearby.
Bryan
Bryan

the journey begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins H6Q0F8zSun Jan 26, 2014 8:51 am

There's a wide variety of Pokémon scattered all over Route 1. The Flying-types soar high in the skies, the Ground-types play and dig holes, the others mind their own business. All of the Pokémon seem to be having fun. Unfortunately, no trainers in sight.

A suspicious bowl-shaped pit is dug on the ground a few steps away from Zach.
thaloden
thaloden

the journey begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins H6Q0F8zSun Jan 26, 2014 1:52 pm

Zachary walked over to the pit and inspected it wondering what it was.
Bryan
Bryan

the journey begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins H6Q0F8zMon Jan 27, 2014 10:26 am

The bowl-shaped pit made a slight twitch.
thaloden
thaloden

the journey begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins H6Q0F8zMon Jan 27, 2014 10:35 am

Zachary took a couple of quick steps back when he saw the pit twitch. Shadow hesitated for a second then walked next to Zachary. "Well that's weird" he said to himself picking up a small stone and throwing it at the pit wondering if anything would happen.
Bryan
Bryan

the journey begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins H6Q0F8zMon Jan 27, 2014 10:42 am

((Put a marshmallow in it? o3o))

The small stone landed inside it and the orange bowl-shaped thing snap shut trapping the rock; just like a bear trap. In a few seconds, the trap opened and something throws the rock away. It's like, something from below spitted out the small rock. The trap remains open, its zigzagging teeth remains a threat.
thaloden
thaloden

the journey begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins H6Q0F8zMon Jan 27, 2014 11:46 am

Zachary watches the pit snap shut and spit out the rock paralyzed for a minute then quickly backed away from it until his back hit a tree. Shadow took a few steps back then stood there watching the pit. "Ok this is freaking me out" Zachary said not taking his eyes off the pit "well maybe it's some type of Pokémon" he said to himself trying to think rationally although he kept thinking of some sort of monster or trap waiting under the surface for unsuspecting trainers. Zachary took a deep breath and grabbed a nearby stick took then took a couple of steps forward so he was next to shadow and threw the stick into the pit wondering if the same thing would happen while watching it closely to see if he could tell what it was.
Bryan
Bryan

the journey begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins H6Q0F8zMon Jan 27, 2014 11:49 am

The same thing repeated itself. Snapped shut, opened after a few seconds and the stick came out flying. The insides of the trap thing looks like a mouth of sorts. Without the tongue and white teeth.
thaloden
thaloden

the journey begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins H6Q0F8zMon Jan 27, 2014 12:09 pm

Zachary flinched as the jaws and did the same thing as before "this is so weird" he said to himself less scarred and more curious "well it kind of looks like a giant mouth so maybe if I throw in something edible something different will happen" he said looking around to see if there were any near by berries.
Bryan
Bryan

the journey begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins H6Q0F8zMon Jan 27, 2014 12:13 pm

No berries but there's a little Pokémon not far from Zach. It's holding a berry. It doesn't look like it will eat the berry, it's just throwing it around like a ball, playing with it.
thaloden
thaloden

the journey begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins H6Q0F8zMon Jan 27, 2014 1:07 pm

Zachary watched as the small Pokémon threw it like a ball "hm" he said thinking he wasn't going to just go take it but maybe it would give it up if he gave it something else. He looked around and found a rock that he guessed was about the size of the berry. He concentrated on the rock and for a second nothing happened but then the rock slowly started to change turning more circular after a couple of minutes the rock was a perfect sphere. After finishing he felt some what weaker but he just shrugged it off and walked over to the Pokémon. He sat down on his heels and held out his hand offering the stone.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

the journey begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins H6Q0F8zMon Feb 17, 2014 6:39 am

(T.T What is this I don't even- How do I- Never mind, I'll try to follow Shadow's plot.)

The pokemon was an Azurill, kicking the berry around. Due to this, the Berry was slightly muddy but otherwise intact. It turned to face the trainer as he approached. Seemingly not hostile, it seemed to know it had some business with it. Eyeing the pebble, and then the Berry, it seemed to contemplate for a moment before nudging the berry over to Zachary, and happily taking the pebble. It then resumed it's kicking.
thaloden
thaloden

the journey begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins H6Q0F8zFri Feb 21, 2014 5:41 am

(no idea where he was going with this but I can't wait to see what the heck this pit is)

Zachary smiled as he picked up the berry and watched the Azurill kick the rock for a minute then he walked back over to the pit where shadow was siting. He took a deep breath and tossed the berry into the pit waiting to see what happened.

Sponsored content

the journey begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins H6Q0F8z

the journey begins
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next