HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[please read] [working title] alternate universes, villain team, infinite knowledge, plot.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Darkrai
Darkrai

[please read] [working title] alternate universes, villain team, infinite knowledge, plot. Empty
PostSubject: [please read] [working title] alternate universes, villain team, infinite knowledge, plot.   [please read] [working title] alternate universes, villain team, infinite knowledge, plot. H6Q0F8zThu Mar 26, 2015 6:13 pm

As you are no doubt aware, Pokemon World RPG functions with something akin to multiple alternate universes in which every character exists in their own bubble, unaware of other characters unless they happen to meet in a topic at some point. With this is mind, the action of one character cannot negatively impact the world of another character unless this happens in the same topic. This was put in place to prevent people from negatively affecting other people's trainers and their progress from people who wants to quote on quote, "kidnap gym leaders and hold them hostage." Yeah that would've been real great.

Moving forward of course, what we intend to do is create a friendly plot between anyone who is interested in participating. Anyone participating will sign up of course, and from therefore on their character will be involved in the plot and story that develops and branches out. That beind said, there isn't really any solid plot right now. I will address that I am interested in starting an organization determined to bring order and unity to the Pokemon World, and thus my character's intentions within the story will justly affect every region. Whether or not your character interacts with this organiation or not is purely up to choice but likely being involved you will hear and see their actions. You are also free to pursue your own agenda and still involve yourself in this story as well, as it is pretty open and based upon character motive and development.

Therefore this plot does not have the issue of people being in seperate universes as everyone is lumped into the one universe and capable of hearing news of achievements and the actions of others, such as whether or not this organization was to gain a massive cult following of people who believe and follow their idealogy or if someone became the Pokemon Champion of the Johto and Kanto Region.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE NAME
We have not decided upon one yet and since creativity is not my field of expertise, your suggestions would be  appreciated. Here are some I've thought of:

• Team Dream
  • Society of Liberty
  • Tsubasa Crime Syndicate
  • Dratini Crime Syndicate
  • Dragonair Crime Syndicate
  • Dragonite Crime Syndicate
  • BECAUSE MY DRAGONAIR IS FLAWLESS
  • Omniscience Crime Syndicate
  • The words crime syndicate seem so appopriate.
  • Team Omniscience
  • Omniscience Society this one is particularly depressing.
  • The Red Crime Syndicate BECAUSE THIS COLOR IS WONDERFUL

THE OBJECTIVE

Well.. To be straightforward.. We aspire to establish a world wide dictatorship in which I am the sole authority. However that is a very large scale plan which would require much more from me than I currently have access to. The world and its trainers of all kinds must learn fear first, a reason to listen to me. We have other things in mind but for now our primary objective is to incite fear on those below us. The ones below us..? They are all who are blind enough to refuse our open invitation. If one is not with us, one is against us. This is a concept endeared by many great aspirers before.. I could go on forever about the disharmony and the mobocracy that I perceive in this imperfect world but who am I to complain if I cannot correct the mistakes of mankind and those of nature itself? Therefore I shall earn the right to complain about what how things once were, once I personally correct them. If you see what I see, then join me.

A fundamental truth that one should learn to accept is that knowledge is power. One who knows all is truly a God among men. Is that not my aspiration? I am yet to discover the guaranteed methods one can use to gain eternal knowledge but there are a few possibilities I'm considering.. For now I am focusing on beating the Indigo League, a challenge from which I expect to condition my battling maneuvers and learn many values in addition to gaining respect, something I shall need when I transform all of that to the incitation of fear..

If you wish to start your own organization or group within the plot, ie a group with the goal of stopping the aformentioned organization please PM the information to Lapis Lazuli and they will make the proper edits to this post when possible.

Application forms
(This is for the universe, not my team / contact Lapis or I for the team)

New and unused characters

Name of the character:
Link to application:
Why would you like to join in?:
What kind of role would you like to play?:

Code:

[size=14][b][color=azure]New character[/color][/b][/size]
[b]Name of the character:[/b]
[b]Link to application:[/b]
[b]Why would you like to join in?:[/b]
[b]What kind of role would you like to play?:[/b]

Pre-existing and developed characters

Name of the character:
Link to application:
Why would you like to join in?:
What kind of role would you like to play?:

What level(s) and Pokemon(p.)/(s.) did you start your character with?:
Link to all of the threads your character has partaken in so far, in order:
Adoptions: (remove if none)

Code:
[size=14][b][color=azure]Pre-existing character[/color][/b][/size]
[b]Name of the character:[/b] Tsukino Tsubasa
[b]Link to application:[/b] [url=link]~[/url]
[b]Why would you like to join in?:[/b]
[b]What kind of role would you like to play?:[/b]
[b]What level(s) and Pokemon(p.)/(s.) did you start your character with?:[/b]
[b]Link to [i]all[/i] of the threads your character has partaken in, in order:[/b]
[list=1]
[*][url=link]name[/url] ~ changes in character's Pokemon.
[/list]

[b]Adoptions:[/b]
[/justify]

.::Additional Information::.

Active Participants

Spoiler:
Tsukino Tsubasa ~ Serves as leader and founder of the villainous organization known as ???.

Spoiler:
Lloyd Farran ~ Serves an undetermined role as of this moment.

Spoiler:
Naze ~ Acts as the Second-in-Command of ???. Also serves as a body guard for Tsubasa.

Spoiler:
Dante Syndacco ~ A fresh recruit looking to climb the ranks and prove himself. Has other goals.

Spoiler:
Kire Opes ~ Enigmatic, one could say Kire's motives are his and his alone.

Spoiler:
Taika Nalemsat ~ some goody two-shoes looking to keep the Pokemon World safe with his "Heart of Gold".

Active Topics

Beneath the Tower, a Masquerade

Finished Topics

A Fateful Encounter

Last edited by Darkrai on Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:37 am; edited 4 times in total
Darkrai
Darkrai

[please read] [working title] alternate universes, villain team, infinite knowledge, plot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [please read] [working title] alternate universes, villain team, infinite knowledge, plot.   [please read] [working title] alternate universes, villain team, infinite knowledge, plot. H6Q0F8zSun Mar 29, 2015 1:18 pm

An example of an acceptable application.

Pre-existing character
Name of the character: Tsukino Tsubasa
Link to application: Tsu
Why would you like to join in?: I wish to establish a villain team and contribute to the development of the plot.
What kind of role would you like to play?: A villain doing evil shtuffs.

What level(s) and Pokemon(p.)/(s.) did you start your character with?: I started with Pokemon (Dratini, Nidorino, Charmeleon and Bagon) all under level 25 but this was not regulation as I had multiple Pokemon. I released the last three before I ever used them in combat and was left with only a Dratini 332 exp shy from level 28. I'm too lazy to do the math on that one but I'm sure that is regulation.
Link to all of the threads your character has partaken in, in order:

1. Dratini's unnamed training topic ~ This one took her to level 28 (with 332 exp).
  2. Tsubasa vs Brock! ~ This one saw Dratini level up to 29.
  3. Unproductively named thread ~Misdreavus captured at level 28
  4. Tsubasa vs Misty! ~ Dratini evolves into Dragonair.
  5. In Pursuit of the Venomous Dino ~ Nidoran captured at level 1.
  6. The Making of Mini-Godzilla ~ Ongoing training thread for Nidoran. Misdreavus released.

Adoptions: Magikarp, level 5.
SlurpeeSquid

PostSubject: Re: [please read] [working title] alternate universes, villain team, infinite knowledge, plot.   [please read] [working title] alternate universes, villain team, infinite knowledge, plot. H6Q0F8zSun Mar 29, 2015 2:12 pm

Seems like a really cool idea, however I just made my first character and I want to spend a little bit of time developing him independently. Would it be possible to join this later on?
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: [please read] [working title] alternate universes, villain team, infinite knowledge, plot.   [please read] [working title] alternate universes, villain team, infinite knowledge, plot. H6Q0F8zSun Mar 29, 2015 5:59 pm

You could (: // We haven't started this yet but we will soon. If you wish to develop your character and you happen to be in Kanto, I could gladly rp with you but the sole active character I have is the same one I'll be using for the plot ^^
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: [please read] [working title] alternate universes, villain team, infinite knowledge, plot.   [please read] [working title] alternate universes, villain team, infinite knowledge, plot. H6Q0F8zSun Mar 29, 2015 6:30 pm

Pre-existing character
Name of the character: Lloyd Farran
Link to application: ~
Why would you like to join in?: I like collective plots and RPs in general
What kind of role would you like to play?:Whatever role I need to play
What level(s) and Pokemon(p.)/(s.) did you start your character with?: 15

1. The Start of a New Journey ~N/A
    (I know he hasn't been it much, but I also have the 7th oldest character on the site right now and have done over 50 pages of RPing with him here and countless more else where)

Adoptions:He adopted a Krabby, she's level 18.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: [please read] [working title] alternate universes, villain team, infinite knowledge, plot.   [please read] [working title] alternate universes, villain team, infinite knowledge, plot. H6Q0F8zMon Mar 30, 2015 9:21 pm

Accepted ;P ~ There is no role that is needed for you to play because there are no compulsory roles. You can choose to play whatever kind of role you would like. Once the others (Lapis Deus Mark ) finish their characters, we could start off immediately. Including you, myself and Aito whose character is already finished, we have 6 characters to start with. Hopefully we will get more like Slurpee to join us when their involvement is confirmed here ^^
On a side-note, I am aware of the grammatical error in the statement in parenthesis directly below the Application Forms sub-header thingy.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: [please read] [working title] alternate universes, villain team, infinite knowledge, plot.   [please read] [working title] alternate universes, villain team, infinite knowledge, plot. H6Q0F8zThu Apr 02, 2015 4:00 am

New character
Name of the character:[/bJOSÉPHINE CÉLESTE LECLERC AKA NAZE
[b]Link to application:
NAZE
Why would you like to join in?: 1) THEY DESIRE TO HELP AND FOLLOW tsubasa tsukino AND THUS WOULD NATURALLY JOIN.
What kind of role would you like to play?: tsubasa tsukino's STALKER/BODY-GUARD/SECOND-IN-COMMAND.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: [please read] [working title] alternate universes, villain team, infinite knowledge, plot.   [please read] [working title] alternate universes, villain team, infinite knowledge, plot. H6Q0F8zSat Apr 04, 2015 12:14 am

Updates have been made by Lapis (thanks for the awesome edits)! Entry is very open now. The first topic has been started and the plot is officially underway. Keep in mind topic infiltration is ALLOWED and feel free to join in or make your own topics and post them here whenever jussayin ^^
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: [please read] [working title] alternate universes, villain team, infinite knowledge, plot.   [please read] [working title] alternate universes, villain team, infinite knowledge, plot. H6Q0F8zFri Apr 10, 2015 3:52 am

Cool. Keep your eye out on Lavender Town, I'll probably be starting a post there as another plot topic.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: [please read] [working title] alternate universes, villain team, infinite knowledge, plot.   [please read] [working title] alternate universes, villain team, infinite knowledge, plot. H6Q0F8zSat Apr 11, 2015 9:03 pm

You can improvise. Naze, in character, is the one gathering people and claims to have contacts, perhaps you could be one of them (;
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: [please read] [working title] alternate universes, villain team, infinite knowledge, plot.   [please read] [working title] alternate universes, villain team, infinite knowledge, plot. H6Q0F8zTue Apr 21, 2015 4:25 am

This plot also technically takes place, a la alternate universe more or less since the rulings on the site pretty much state that every character is in their own universe. This RP is great because 1) It'll still have an effect on your character inside the RP and these can be applied outside of the plot rp onto your character as well 2) it encourages people to rp with each other for more plot and character development.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: [please read] [working title] alternate universes, villain team, infinite knowledge, plot.   [please read] [working title] alternate universes, villain team, infinite knowledge, plot. H6Q0F8zTue Apr 21, 2015 10:49 pm

Lapis Lazuli wrote:
This plot also technically takes place, a la alternate universe more or less since the rulings on the site pretty much state that every character is in their own universe. This RP is great because 1) It'll still have an effect on your character inside the RP and these can be applied outside of the plot rp onto your character as well 2) it encourages people to rp with each other for more plot and character development.

This. I think members are just too lazy to apply.. Aito had agreed to join and I think he hasn't changed his mind as he's made a reference to a transpirastion in Tsubasa's earlier thread in his current one hinting at their existence in the same universe.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: [please read] [working title] alternate universes, villain team, infinite knowledge, plot.   [please read] [working title] alternate universes, villain team, infinite knowledge, plot. H6Q0F8zTue Apr 21, 2015 11:16 pm

Pre-existing character
Name of the character: Kire Opes; "Ultio"
Link to application: Kire
Why would you like to join in?: It seems like an interesting opportunity to have my character interact with others, and give him more of a perspective on the world since he lived a sheltered life for the majority of his time so far. He can develop as a character, and it'll help alleviate his ever-growing boredom of doing the same thing for too long. The connections toward others can also help on his current goal of defeating the Sinnoh league, though his goal is by no means set in stone if he finds it no longer an entertaining challenge.  
What kind of role would you like to play?: This is undecided. Kire enjoys toying with others, and I can see him as both a hero and a villain, or even both. He'll choose whichever option entertains him the most, so it's more based on what other characters do around him and their interactions with him more than anything else.
What level(s) and Pokemon(p.)/(s.) did you start your character with?: He started with one Pokemon: a Liepard at level 20, which is within regulations for a newly created character.

1. And So, the Games Begin ~ This is a new-ish and ongoing thread. Currently, he has captured a level 24 Gabite.

Adoptions: Quilladin - Level 17
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: [please read] [working title] alternate universes, villain team, infinite knowledge, plot.   [please read] [working title] alternate universes, villain team, infinite knowledge, plot. H6Q0F8zWed Apr 22, 2015 3:35 am

Yo next plot topic is up, feel free to join up there and rp. I'll keep track of a posting order and there's no rush to post right now. Check out the topic HERE.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: [please read] [working title] alternate universes, villain team, infinite knowledge, plot.   [please read] [working title] alternate universes, villain team, infinite knowledge, plot. H6Q0F8zThu Apr 30, 2015 11:12 pm

I am waiting for someone to participate before I join the thread you have posted given how your post ended.
Mitsuki
Mitsuki

PostSubject: Re: [please read] [working title] alternate universes, villain team, infinite knowledge, plot.   [please read] [working title] alternate universes, villain team, infinite knowledge, plot. H6Q0F8zThu May 14, 2015 3:57 am

Pre-existing character
   Name of the character: Mitsuki Barkhorn
   Link to application: [url=link]~[/url] Mitsuki's Bio
   Why would you like to join in?: I'm looking for my own Team [Insert favorite Crime Team here] to interact with. After all my character does have an incredibly rare pokemon that is just begging to be "stolen". (Much like Team Rocket tries to steal Pikachu.
   What kind of role would you like to play?: Mitsuki is an aspiring Pokemon Doctor. He is very close to his pokemon especially his Dratini. He is currently traveling the world.
   What level(s) and Pokemon(p.)/(s.) did you start your character with?:
My character started off with a level 12 Shiny Dratini but he now has quiet a few others.

The First Step

Only When the Sunsets

Unlikely Friends

Tsuki in Viridian

The Show Must Go On

Mitsuki vs. Brock

Journey to the Moon  ~ Currently Open    

Adoptions: a Level 22 Litwick a few months ago.

By the way, what about The Arceus Senate for the name of the bad guys?

My reasoning is Arceus' signature move is called Judgement and a Senate is a type of court. On top of that, this group gets to judge others to see if they are "Worthy" of living in this new world.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: [please read] [working title] alternate universes, villain team, infinite knowledge, plot.   [please read] [working title] alternate universes, villain team, infinite knowledge, plot. H6Q0F8zSun May 17, 2015 6:55 pm

Accepted. Lapis, add him when you have the time. Mitsuki, could you elaborate on your in-character intentions?

The Arceus Senate does sound pretty cool, and the implementation of a plot twist like that, a new world inhabited by the worthy, does sound intriguing although that wasn't our initial ambition. Regardless, we were subject to change form the start. Lapis, what do you think?
Mitsuki
Mitsuki

PostSubject: Re: [please read] [working title] alternate universes, villain team, infinite knowledge, plot.   [please read] [working title] alternate universes, villain team, infinite knowledge, plot. H6Q0F8zSun May 17, 2015 11:51 pm

My intentions for Mitsuki in character is just like the games. Go to the different regions, battle the gym leaders and one day become champion. Well is a little more than that. As I said before, Mitsuki wants to become the greatest pokemon doctor in the world. By traveling through the regions Mitsuki is learning about the different medicines used on pokemon. Battling the gym leaders is also helping Mitsuki regain her voice and correct her mentality.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [please read] [working title] alternate universes, villain team, infinite knowledge, plot.   [please read] [working title] alternate universes, villain team, infinite knowledge, plot. H6Q0F8z

[please read] [working title] alternate universes, villain team, infinite knowledge, plot.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1