HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Suprises in Lumiose!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

Suprises in Lumiose! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suprises in Lumiose!   Suprises in Lumiose! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 30, 2014 6:44 pm

Megan looked thoughtful.

"Hm, I'm not too sure. I do know that there's a good number of them since they're pretty popular here in Lumiose." She answered. A young child walked up to the two, looking at Cynders curiously.

"You two are trainers, right?" He asked.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Suprises in Lumiose!   Suprises in Lumiose! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 31, 2014 12:04 am

"Why yes, we are." Edward replied to the young child.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Suprises in Lumiose!   Suprises in Lumiose! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 31, 2014 12:24 am

"Cool. Do you have any badges yet?" He asked.

"What Pokémon is that?" He added, pointing to Cynders. Megan glanced to,Ed, wondering where the kids parent or guardian was.

"This Pokémon is a Cyndaquil." She responded.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Suprises in Lumiose!   Suprises in Lumiose! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 31, 2014 9:17 am

"No actually, I haven't." Edward said in reply. "By the way kid, whats your name?" he asked.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Suprises in Lumiose!   Suprises in Lumiose! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 01, 2015 7:56 am

"My names Kyle." The young boy said, looking up at Ed. His hair was brown and his eyes green, one a darker shade than the other.

"Kyle, there you are. Didn't I tell you not to go running off?" A tall man with similar eyes and wavy/curly red hair called. "He didn't give you two any trouble did he?"

"No, not at all." Megan replied.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Suprises in Lumiose!   Suprises in Lumiose! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 02, 2015 4:46 am

"No, why would he. He just came and asked about our Pokemon." Edward asked in curiosity.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Suprises in Lumiose!   Suprises in Lumiose! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 02, 2015 5:34 am

The man, Kyle's father, smiled.

"Kyle likes to sometimes cause mischief." He chuckled, patting Kyle's head.

Kyle motioned for Ed to lean down so he could whisper in his ear.

"I don't cause misch.....misch...whatever dad just said.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Suprises in Lumiose!   Suprises in Lumiose! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 02, 2015 8:53 am

Edward shrugged. "Seems fine to me." he told Kyles father.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Suprises in Lumiose!   Suprises in Lumiose! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 03, 2015 1:57 am

Kyle looked at the two teens curiously.

"Um, if you guys are ever around you should battle me!" Kyle blurted out with a small smile. His father glanced down at him in slight surprise.

Megan glanced to Edward. Cynders made his way to Megan's lap and began to look through one of the menus sitting on the table.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Suprises in Lumiose!   Suprises in Lumiose! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 03, 2015 2:49 am

Edward looked at the boy, and a smile slowly spread across his face. "A battle, eh? Heh, sure why not. What say you Megan?" he asked.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Suprises in Lumiose!   Suprises in Lumiose! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 03, 2015 4:38 am

"I have no problem with it." She grinned. Kyle looked at the two with excitement, he had only battled a trainer once and had fun doing it.

Cynders looked up, making a small purring sound in his throat.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Suprises in Lumiose!   Suprises in Lumiose! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 04, 2015 6:31 am

"Okay then. Name the time and place." said Edward.

[Omg this is post 1996 for me...thats my birth year XD]
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Suprises in Lumiose!   Suprises in Lumiose! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 17, 2015 4:33 am

"Okay! Hmmm, how about in front of Prism Tower in the middle of the city in maybe an hour or two?" Kyle asked the older male.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Suprises in Lumiose!   Suprises in Lumiose! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 17, 2015 6:14 am

"Hmm I'd say that would do!" Edward said. He looked over at Megan, to see if she would agree.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Suprises in Lumiose!   Suprises in Lumiose! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 06, 2016 6:49 pm

"Sounds good to me." Megan smiled. Kyle grinned happily before his father announced that they should get going. Kyle waved at the two as he and his father left.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suprises in Lumiose!   Suprises in Lumiose! - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Suprises in Lumiose!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3