HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Pit
Pit

Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 20, 2013 12:02 am

"I personally think that Fighting types are the best...But I was told not to tell anyone what type I was." Cici winked at him, as if hinting at something.
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 20, 2013 8:22 am

"Ah. I see. That hint was totally not obvious." Ivan winked a friendly wink. "Don't worry though, your secret is safe with me. I'm not going to tell those two when they come.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 22, 2013 8:16 pm

Helios was exiting the pokémon centre of Warren City when he  bumped into his step-sister, in an instant they both eyed the each others pokémon (luna's along her sword's sheath and Helios' along his belt.) Helios smirked when he saw Luna had only had four pokéballs while he had five."you know I was always one step ahead of you, just as royalty should be."
"You think you are so high and mighty, but you're nothing but a jerk. you didn't even say good bye to you're own mother!"
"that peasant hasn't been my mother ever since she married you're sorry excuse of a low life father!"
"YOU LITTE...THATS IT (*sends out Zippy) IMMA GOING TO KNOCK YOU OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE AND SLAM YOU BACK DOWN TO EARTH!"
"A bold claim sister I hope your actions can match it.(*sends out Fang)

[ Luna's team:
Arion (ponyta:male) lv17
Zippy (zigzagoon:female) lv13
Cyan (Minun:male) lv11
Joan (chespin:female) lv 15

Helios' team:
Regal (snivy:male) lv15
Spear (sparrow:female) lv15
Ruby (plulse:female) lv 12
Kunoichi (froakie:female) lv14
Fang (rattata:male) lv10 (will become hm slave)]

(if somebody could control one of the two trainers pokémon I would really appreciate it. it would only be the pokémon though I would control the dialogue.)
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 24, 2013 7:35 pm

(looks like I have to catch up!) *Time skip for Ivan.*

"Sorry for taking so long, I just thought I needed to train up some more. You seem like you'd be a tough challenge." Ivan told Cici.

Ivan's team

Mark (Squirtle:Male)Lv. 14
Fluffy (Mareep:Female)Lv. 15
Aeron(Pidgey:Male)Lv. 15 (17 and Pidgeott after Cici'c gym)
Lightning(Skitty:Female)Lv. 13

Ivan looked over. He noticed Luna and Helios battling. "Glad it's her and not me battling him. I might lose control and injure him." Ivan began playing with some electricity.

"It seems you have better control of your ability though." A cheerful voice said from behind.

"Mom!" Ivan swiveled around. Millie was on his mother's shoulder. "It seems you're starting a journey too! I'm kind of curious. How good are you after all these years?" Ivan smiled.

"I was expecting you to ask that. Why don't we find out?" Pine asked as she sent out a Fennikin. "If you beat me then I'll give you this Fennikin I caught!" Pine beamed.

Pine's Team:

Millie(Pikachu:female)Lv.16
Fenniken(female)Lv.13
Aerith(Starly:female)Lv. 15
Ziggy(HM slave:Zigzagoon:male)Lv.10
Misery(Chansey:female)Lv.17

"Alright! Lightning go!" Ivan sent out his Skitty. Luckily he still had that TM his mom had given him as a souvenir from her visit to some Island. the TM contained Thunderbolt.

(I'll trade ya. Pine for whoever you want controlled)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 26, 2013 6:15 pm

(Go ahead and control Helios' Pokemon and he can make the first attack)

Pine sent out Mille, the pikachu cheered as sparks flew from its cheeks, "Millie Quick Attack."
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 26, 2014 6:38 am

Lightning gleefully Jumped over the Pikachu and let out a beautiful song. "Sle- oh you're already doing that. Good job lightning."

"(insert fancy move name here)" Fang used tail whip
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4