HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A H6Q0F8zThu Nov 28, 2013 9:15 am

Characters Allowed to post here.

For 1-2 posts only (about heading back to gym and/or wandering around.): Entire Moon League

For half or all of the chapter partial:
Cici: she was following the three starting Trainers and FIRST gym leader
Rivals: Eevee theif and of course I HAVE to post no matter what
Main protagonists: Almost ALWAYS need to post.
Team Sol and anybody fighting them: Okay guys you SHOULD rap it up, but I'm not stopping ya. Yet.
Random Trainers: We may start the actual adventure in this chappie.

(Starting post? See FINAL POST in first chapter)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A H6Q0F8zThu Nov 28, 2013 3:04 pm

Luna sighed as she gave Ivan a hand up, Helios just smirked silently laughing at the fact Ivan fell over. but the two didn't say anything as the events that just happened were making since now that a moment to think it over. "so let me get this straight?" Luna began breaking the silence after think for a few minutes "She stole one of your mother's Pokémon, which is illegal and not going to even attempt to get it back but instead bring her back to the lab where she could steal more Pokémon?"
"Only the weak, willed feeble peasants steal."
"Oh for the love of...Helios shut up with your high and mighty act!"
"I wont take orders from people who can't even control their pokemon."
"I can too control Arion!!"
"Really? because it looked like your 'noble steed' only listen to you because it was out of options if your so confident why not bring him out again."
Luna's cheeks puffed up and her face went red in anger, Helios chuckled and played with his hair knowing he just pissed off his step sister.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A H6Q0F8zThu Nov 28, 2013 4:15 pm

Tsuki sighed. "Listen, I have my reasons for stealing this Pokenon...She ran away when some things happened and I found her here. I don't have time to talk, so if you wat me, then you can battle me. You win, I'll talk to her. I win, and you let me go. Sound good?
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A H6Q0F8zFri Nov 29, 2013 7:19 am

Ivan took Luna's hand and was helped up. "I see your reason, and to be honest the Eevee does seem to know you.I would like to do this without a battle...but if it truly comes down to it, i guess there may be no choice."
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A H6Q0F8zFri Nov 29, 2013 11:59 am

Helios step forward "I'll battle her Ivan your and Luna's Pokémon aren't at full health, while mine is." he tossed his pokeball "out Regel!" a Snivy came out shaking looking pretty scared due to its timid nature, "no I will give you the honour f being defeated by one of royal blood."

Luna was hold back her anger as best as she could her face was turning red though.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A H6Q0F8zFri Nov 29, 2013 2:51 pm

"My Pokemon is actually hurt itself...See, I lost my balance and she pulled me back into the tree we were on.  She still wants to battle someone, though.  It would be pretty unfair for a Pokemon that's weakened to battle on at full strength, right?" She looked Ivan in the eyes. "Besides, it's your mother who want to talk to me."

(Friendliest villain ever)
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A H6Q0F8zSat Nov 30, 2013 12:59 am

"Yeah um..well..I guess..if that means you want to battle me....instead..then..Alright." Ivan stepped forward. He really didn't like using force on somebody who actually cared for their pokemon. He sent out Mark and readied himself. "You know I don't like doing this, but...if we must. Maybe sometime in the future we could team up against Luna and her block head step-brother eh?"
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A H6Q0F8zSat Nov 30, 2013 2:31 am

"Whatever... Alright Eeve e, let's see if you're as good as you used to be." The Pokemon popped out of a strange orange Pokeball with what looked like a solar panel design.

"Vee!"
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A H6Q0F8zSat Nov 30, 2013 7:02 am

"Alright! Mark! Tackle!" Ivan was beaming with joy. You could tell that he loved pokemon, his commands weren't forceful, they were more like a suggestion or a request yet Squirtle obeyed.

Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A H6Q0F8zSat Nov 30, 2013 2:35 pm

"Eevee, Sand-Attack , then dodge!"

Eevee kicked up dirt, creating small amounts of dust in the air, then jumped up and to the side.
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A H6Q0F8zSun Dec 01, 2013 7:03 am

"Mark! withdraw! Don't let that sand get in your eyes!"

Mark put himself into his shell, the sand missing the Squirtle's eyes.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A H6Q0F8zSun Dec 01, 2013 2:54 pm

"Looks like we have someone who might be able to crush us. Let's stop him before he does that, Eevee! Tackle!"

Eevee charged in, even with the other Pokemon still in its shell.
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A H6Q0F8zMon Dec 02, 2013 2:05 am

"Mark! Tackle with your shell!" Ivan exclaimed. The Squirtle hurled itself at the Eevee, still in it's shell.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A H6Q0F8zMon Dec 02, 2013 2:27 am

Eevee was hit, and sen into a tree. "Vee!"

Tsuki looked at Eevee. "Eevee!"

Eevee stood up and charged in again.

"Eevee, wait!"

Eevee wouldn't listen this time. Eh, the young Pokemon didn't take getting direct hits well.
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A H6Q0F8zWed Dec 04, 2013 7:15 am

Mark came out of it's shell and was hit back the charging Eevee. Mark was sent toward Ivan. "Mark!" Ivan called worriedly. The squirtle got back up. "Squirtle!" the squirtle cried and Ivan nodded. Mark charged at the Eevee, preparing to tackle.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A H6Q0F8zWed Dec 04, 2013 1:19 pm

Eevee charged in again, and got hit by another tackle, sending it back. "Veeee..." Eevee had lost.

"Eevee, we could've won that together..." Tsuki put Eevee in its Pokeball. "Great. Now I have to talk to Pine." She kicked the ground. "Whatever. Better get this over with."
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A H6Q0F8zThu Dec 05, 2013 1:59 am

(I'm waiting on the other people I was battling to retaliate :/)
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A H6Q0F8zThu Dec 05, 2013 2:24 am

(Sorry.)

Houndoom grunted as both hits landed, snarling as he awaited orders. "Lets add a little lighting." Rolo commented. Houndoom opened his mouth as his teeth glowed yellow and crackled with electric type energy before trying to bite down on one of Gallade's arms and possibly break it....besides Infernape, Rolo's Houndoom was rather violent....
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A H6Q0F8zThu Dec 05, 2013 3:35 am

"Gallade!" Cascade yelled, seeing as he cringed from the attack. "Quick, Dual Chop!" With his free arm, Gallade swung an uppercut at Houndoom, trying to get it off.

(No worries)
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A H6Q0F8zThu Dec 05, 2013 6:25 am

Ivan looked glum. "You really like that Eevee don't you. You could have just told Professor Pine your story and she would have understood. She has to! I'm sure she'll still let you keep it. After all, it IS yours." Ivan called Mark back. "Come on! I'm sure it won't be THAT bad."

(umm How many Elite 4 members are there that are actually people RPing them?)
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A H6Q0F8zThu Dec 05, 2013 1:38 pm

"Whatever..." She began walking back. "But this better be quick."
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A H6Q0F8zThu Dec 05, 2013 11:36 pm

Houndoom's jaws only tightened furtger after the uppercut, a snarl coming from his throat. "Flamethrower again, turn the heat up some more." Rolo advised, wanting to ebd tge battle quickly. Houndoom did as requested and launches his most powerful falmethrower at the Gallade, hoping to end this quickly much like his trainer.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A H6Q0F8zFri Dec 06, 2013 2:00 am

Gallade was getting weaker, but he still had some fight left in him. "Destiny Bond, now!" Cascade ordered, and Gallade's eyes glowed white for a moment as he tried to use the move on Houndoom.
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A H6Q0F8zFri Dec 06, 2013 7:29 am

The Three (or four I should say) made it back to Pine's lab. She was holding a Pokedex in her hands.

"I just would like to know...why did you take the Eevee? I'm sure you have a good reason for it." Pine asked nicely.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A H6Q0F8zFri Dec 06, 2013 1:15 pm

"It's bone of your business...and it isn't your Pokemon anyway." Tsuki sighed. "It's my Pokemon. She ran away after...something, and we-I located her here."
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A H6Q0F8z

Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next