HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 06, 2013 5:07 pm

"Oh! So it was already your pokemon. I feel bad for taking it. I'm sorry. I'm not going to have you give it to since it is YOUR pokemon, but you could have just told me your story in the first place." Pine replied. She handed the pokedex she was holding to Tsuki. "If you don't mind I would like you to help me in my research. It's nothing much, just catch a lot of different pokemon. Also, I can heal your pokemon if you'd like, I'm sure it got hurt on the way back here." Pine glared at Ivan, Helios, and Luna.

"Sorry, I didn't want to..." Ivan explained, handing over his pokemon for healing.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 06, 2013 8:16 pm

Tsuki shook her head, pushing the Pokedex away. "It was my fault, and I can heal Eevee at...home." She seemed odd, is if she was lying about the home part. "A-anyway, I should go." She turned around, but was walking slowly just in case they had more to say.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 06, 2013 8:50 pm

"Hey don't look at me I didn't do anything!!" Luna protested after Professor Pine glared at the three of them "I wanted to but it was already hurt so Ivan wouldn't let me." Helios flicked his hair out if his eyes using his hand not really caring about Professor Pine's glare.
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 07, 2013 10:31 am

"I would have let you, but she insisted on battling with an injured pokemon since hers was injured as well. I also would have let Luna do it, but I'm sure she didn't want to get her pokemon more hurt than it already was."

Pine smiled at Tsuki "Well be careful out there! You're welcome back any time!"
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 07, 2013 9:24 pm

"By the way..." She dropped something as she walked out the door. It was the same material as a gym badge, and it was the Team Sol symbol. She ran out the door. "And I'll find you soon, kid!"

Cici just stared. "Um..." She walked and picked up the badge-like item, it's shape visible to her. She suddenly dropped it and backed away. "There's no way..."
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 08, 2013 4:36 am

"What?! Team Sol? She doesn't seem like the evil type though. Hmm. For now I'll trust her, but there's something that doesn't seem right.." Ivan thought out loud.

"She is a very strange girl I give you that, but she's interesting. Why did she join Team Sol? and if she didn't then why did she have that emblem?" Pine pondered.

"Well as long as she doesn't try to steal your Pikachu she seems fine to me. She loves her pokemon, unlike the rest of Team Sol." Ivan replied. He knew for a fact that the pikachu his mother had was hers. It was given to her by an old friend.

Ivan turned to Helios. "I think we can finally have our battle now."

"Unless you want to hang around a bunch of testosterone filled teens, I think you should start your Pokemon League journey now. Seeing how Helios acts I think he would go all out. My son doesn't like to fight hard, but I'm sure that Helios will make him do so." Pine advised
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 08, 2013 3:50 pm

"Tch," was the sound Helios made as he opened his pokéball realising the snivy inside "think as you will miss Pine but I will not allow a peasant to dethrone a king. as a jester of good sportsmanship you may have the first move Ivan."

"jackas-s is getting full of himself again," Luna muttered underneath her breath "...it be funny if he loses."
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 09, 2013 12:15 am

"PEASANT? I am the child of the conqueror of Champion Cynthia of the Sinnoh Region! How DARE you call me a peasant! At least I don't get a thick head like you!" Ivan took out mark and threw the pokeball, releasing the Squirtle. "Come on! Let's show him who's really the PEASANT!"

Pine blushed "Oops, looks like somebody spilled the beans."
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 09, 2013 1:56 am

"Hm, looks like things turned out alright with the professor... Sorry miss, but I believe the shows over...or coming to a close." Rolo said towards Cascade, his face emotionless. Houndoom winced as Destiny Bond was used, he felt weak and ready to faint but wasn't ready to go out yet and waited for what would happen next.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 09, 2013 3:22 am

"Hm, looks like things turned out alright with the professor... Sorry miss, but I believe the shows over...or coming to a close." Rolo said towards Cascade, his face emotionless. Houndoom winced as Destiny Bond was used, he felt weak and ready to faint but wasn't ready to go out yet and waited for what would happen next.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 09, 2013 4:41 am

Cici walked to the door. "Are we gonna get to my gym or what? If you want your shot at the Four, I'm the first step, and it wouldn't count here." She giggled for a moment. "You'll both probably get your chances to battle in varying matchups soon anyway." For her young age, she seemed pretty bright.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 09, 2013 5:57 am

Cascade smirked as she saw the girl drop the emblem. "So she was one of us, after all..." She looked back to the assistant, then past him to the boy, Ivan. "And actually, you're wrong. I care about my Pokemon." She glared at him. Gallade winced. He couldn't hold on much longer. In fact, he was done for. With a final cry, he fell over. Cascade's eyes widened. "Gallade!" her Pokemon was collapsed on the ground. She ran over, shoved the Houndoom away before Destiny Bond would affect it, and pulled Gallade back. "You did a good job. Take a rest." She pulled out her Poke Ball and returned him. Then she glared up at the assistant. "You're going to pay for that, lab hand."
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 09, 2013 6:28 am

Ivan narrowed his eyes. "If you did then you wouldn't be using them for criminal work."
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 09, 2013 11:11 pm

Helios yawned while waiting for Ivan to make the first move not passing heed of Ivan's out burst.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 10, 2013 1:44 am

Cascade flicked her eyes up to look at Ivan. "I have my reasons." She growled.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 10, 2013 3:40 am

Tsuki was on a tree watching. "Same reason as I have." Her voice was so quiet that she still was hard to notice.

Cici looked at Ivan. "If that's how she'll be, then let her. You can always just battle her later. We should go anyway, right?"
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 10, 2013 8:44 am

"...Luna can go..I still have this thick head to teach a lesson." Ivan glared at Helios. (Ivan is usually hard to beat when he's full on serious ^^ FYI, don' expect Helios to win easily if he wins at all)

"Mark! TACKLE!" Ivan shouted. The Squirtle rushed at the Snivy, ready to tackle.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 10, 2013 12:29 pm

"No way!" Luna grinned "I want to see who wins."

Helios stood there smiling with his pokémon staring down Mark he waited for the last possible second "Now Regel." As soon as Helios spoke the Snivy moved like a blur compared (look at the begging stats of the pokemon) it uses Mark's head as a jumping platform shooting through the air to Ivan's side of the battle field "Leer." Upon command a gleam of light flashed from the Snivy's eyes cuasing Marks defence to go down.
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 10, 2013 12:36 pm

"Mark! Withdrawl! Bring your defense back up!" (I know, a bit overleveled for a starter this time around, but I like to make things seem unfair and then make them fair, and totally throw everybody off.)

Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 10, 2013 12:48 pm

(Squirtles don't learn withdraw until level 10 aren't we all on Lv 5-6 or do we all start on Lv10?)
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 11, 2013 4:07 am

(We're all at level 5 but Ivan uses hacks. He used it in the Ivan vs. Luna battle and he lost (he technically didn't let Luna win, dun worry though :33 I'll make it a VERY close battle, and during later battles it won't be unfair. I'll make sure)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 12, 2013 1:00 am

"LEER!" Helios commanded as Regel obeyed the command as if they been together all there life.

(oh ok. By the way ivan your sprite was finished and posted)
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 12, 2013 2:57 am

"Withdraw! no wait..you're already in your shell. Okay then Tackle from your shell!" Mark threw himself, still inside his shell, at the Snivy.

(uh where? I don't see it in the Omega Shop)
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 12, 2013 5:03 am

Cascade looked around at all the trainers. "Well, seems like now would be a good time to head out. Maybe next time you kids'll be strong enough to fight me." She said with a smirk. Taking a few steps, she tossed a Poke Ball into the air, releasing a Flygon. "Fly." She jumped on her back and the Flygon took to the air, flying off into the distance.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 12, 2013 12:52 pm

"Hm, I'll take that my visiting time is up." Rolo hummed, returning Houndoom before releasing Talonflame then going over to professor Pine and giving her a quick hug. "It was good seeing you professor." he said with a smile before giving a small bow. "Alright Talonflame, take us home." he commanded. Talonflame yawned before allowing Rolo to hold onto his legs and flying of in the direction of their home.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next