HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Case Silver
Case Silver

Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 12, 2013 9:54 pm

(it's on the last page Ivan. also how can squirtle tackle from inside his shell?)

Regel jumped over marks tackle out speeding him before making a sharp turn "Tackle." Regal body slammed into the shell which would cause it to flip onto it's back.

Helios nodded in approval.
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 13, 2013 1:26 am

(ah okay. Also if you were a squirtle it's possible for you to use your strength and throw yourself inside the shell. It's definitely be harder to perform and would wear you out a bit, but it's still possible. Also. Helios is using hacks as well. That's like the 4th time in a row he's had his pokemon dodge an attack.)

Mark was flipped over onto it's back. With a bit of struggle the shell flipped over onto it's correct side and the squirtle popped It's legs and head out.

"Mark tail whip!" Mark rushed toward the Snivy, stopped and wiggled it's tail furiously.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 13, 2013 1:39 am

(Correction second time he dodged) 

Regal's defence was lowered, this is where Helios saw an opening, "LEER, TACKLE." He spoke while jestering a hand foreword. Regal charged forward towards Marks back and even if Mark dodged the tacke it wouldn't be able to dodge the leer this time.
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 13, 2013 7:53 am

(oh ok...sorry)

"Grrrr. You just love to break the rules of the Region don't you. Using two moves at once huh?" Mark dodged the Tackle, but the leer took effect. "In that case. Mark! Tail Whip and Tackle!"
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 13, 2013 8:08 am

"LEER TACTIC 42." Helios commanded

Regal used Leer normaly, but quickly made a 360 spin while dragging his tail on the ground engulfing him in a dust cloud big enough to hold 3 small pokemon (starters, etc.,) to thick to see through.
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 13, 2013 9:36 am

"Grrr. MARK HALT!" The Squirtle stopped before rushing into the vortex. "TAIL WHIP TACKLE TACTIC!" the squirtle was a bit confused at first, but then understood. The Squirtle began spinning itself around *the tail becoming tail whip on it's own while spinning.* the squirtle began to move toward the area snivy turned up and plowed right through it.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 13, 2013 7:12 pm

The statistics ran through Helios mind, as it stood his pokémon was two stage higher in comparing in defence stats, he smiled when he saw Ivan being creative "you read the intentions of my moves wrong." he thought. just as Mark began to enter the dust cloud causing it to swirl and begin to distort "he flicked his hair out of his eyes with the back of his hand "Tackle tactic 6." at these words within the dust could regal arced his tail and body, hopped onto his tail and used it to fire himself into Marks head with it's own.
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 14, 2013 2:03 am

The two crashed into each other. Mark went spinning out of the dust and stopped. He was dizzy, but shook his head and regained balance before he could fall over. Mark was tiring out. Ivan calmed himself down, then smirked. "I wouldn't get so cocky If I were you. Thick heads can get you into trouble."
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 15, 2013 12:53 pm

Helios smirked "the only one here with a thick head is you Ivan. You lost to a trainer who can't even control their pokemon even when you had the type advantage. Yet you still challenge me, who can control there pokemon with perfect sync. and when your opponent was the one who has the type advantage. You're reckless also I'm pretty sure you and your squirtle are the ones with a thick head after all it will learn skull bash once it evolved into a blastoise."

While Helios was talking Regal picked up a rather big rock and fired it like a ping pong and his tail like a paddle and it flew straight in the between Mark's eyes hoping to knock mark back onto his shell.
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 15, 2013 4:40 pm

Ivan sighed and smiled. "Maybe you are right about me being a horrible trainer, but I surely don't have a thick head. I try not to think highly of what I am now. There is always room for improvement. I am definitely not reckless, that is until certain people with thick heads get the idea they are better than anybody else when in truth, everybody is equal in terms of ability, but what it really comes down to is how hard one works AND how strong one's bond with their pokemon are. Tell me, Helios. Do you love your pokemon like it was family? Would you sacrifice yourself in order to save it? Would you stand by it's side till the end, because after all, it is the pokemon who control us, not we who control them." The rock came toward the Squirtle. "Mark. Withdraw, and hit the rock back if you can." Mark ducked into it's shell and sprung itself diagonally forward, hitting the rock within it's shell.

"I lost to Luna, because she gave her all, and silly me here didn't. I gave at most 3/4ths. Maybe it was because I was just starting. Also Helios, this early in this stage doesn't really make a difference about type advantages."
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 15, 2013 5:55 pm

While Ivan was talking, when Mark went back into his shell Regal dashed past mark and span his shell by hitting its rim with his tail as he ran by.
Helios clapped and laughed when Ivan finished his little speech "well done Ivan you lectured me in a topic I am all to familiar with. After all I am the grandchild of both Lance and N. also how dare you accuse me of caring for my pokemon after all what kind of King wouldn't care for his subjects."
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 15, 2013 10:37 pm

"GRR! YOU DON'T GET THE F***ING POINT! POKEMON ARE NOT YOUR 'SUBJECTS' THEY ARE YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS. ALSO! IF YOU ARE THE GRANDCHILD OF N AND LANCE THEN HOW DID WHICHEVER PARENT END UP MARRYING LUNA'S?! I'M SURE THEIR THICK HEADEDNESS WOULD DRIVE AWAY LUNA'S PARENT! IF YOU'RE SO FULL OF YOURSELF AND CALLING YOURSELF KING THEN WHY ARE YOU NOT LIVING IN A FANCY CASTLE YOUR 'HIGHNESS'?! MARK! GET BACK! WE'RE LEAVING BEFORE I REALLY EXPLODE!" Ivan called Mark back and stormed out of the Lab, sparks we're flying, literally. They didn't even finish their battle.

"Oh dear. His DNA is acting up again. Last time that happened I had to get entirely new equipment." Pine said randomly.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 16, 2013 12:50 am

(Yes Helios' character works >XD I'm going to have alot of fun with him)

Helios just smirked and walked back home to pack his things before leaving, regal walked by his side.

Luna stood there next to Pine looking a little bit dissipointed at the battle's outcome "so the jerk face didn't lose." She pouted before turning to the professor "Ivan does know Helios is my step brother right? And what do you mean his DNA is acting up?" She asked questions one after the other.
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 16, 2013 3:13 am

Pine sighed. "Yes he does which is why he explained the situation the way he did. Also when Ivan was way younger we had a little incident when we were experiment so he has some Pikachu DNA implanted in him. He chooses not to use it to his advantage and so since those pieces of DNA weren't being used much they began to fade, or so we had thought. The pieces of DNA react whenever Ivan has extreme emotion and/or he is sick. If he truly tried he could bring out the power he used to have. He used to shock everybody he touched." Pine explained. She got out the Pikachu from her desk and called it out. "This is the daughter of the Pikachu that we had the mishap with. Her name is Millie, and I was studying her DNA to see what could possibly happen to Ivan, but I didn't get anywhere so I've decided to start the Hoennoh League Journey. It'll be just like old times, except Cynthia isn't the Champion. Ah I'm rambling, you two should get a move on, and Helios, you won by forfeit, that means your pokemon does get any experience. I would try not to anger Ivan like that if you really want to beat him without forfeit. Whenever he's angered to that point, He usually hops out of the battle, unless It's some evil villain or something, then..I would kinda feel bad for the trainer. It normally doesn't end well. I just hope that it doesn't go haywire on him and end up killing somebody."
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 17, 2013 12:09 am

Luna was smiling like a cat (anime cat face :3 ) "part Pikachu huh?" she giggled "does that mean if I threw a pokéballs at him I might be able to caught him?" she then blushed realising she was being rude "sorry I shouldn't be laughing at his predicament. Hey professor is there anyway around here where I might be able to find a chespin and osowatt? my dad used them to defeat the elite 4 back in Kalos and I kinda want to follow in his foot steps." she gave the professor a puppy dog smile hoping for a positive answer.

Helios left the hose with a rucksack of his belongings thinking he was left unseen he saw his mother kneeling on the grass tending the flowers in her garden. once they made eye contact his expression soured and the he walked by her not giving her any acknowledgement.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 17, 2013 12:43 am

And of course, Cici followed Ivan, so he'd have a challenge at the first gym. She kept quiet for the moment, but then decided that was boring. "How long have you wanted to be a trainer for, Ivan?"
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 17, 2013 10:40 am

"hmm Professor Sycamore was visiting so he might have one. He should be somewhere in the first city. Osowatt. I'm not sure about that. And no you can't catch him. He's too large to fit properly in a pokeball."

"Ever since I destroyed my mother's lab with Electricity. I thought it would help me control my 'ability'" Ivan replied as he started to play with some electricity in his hands.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 17, 2013 1:18 pm

(Pine's logic is invalid, because a snorlax can fit inside a pokéball.)

"Oh, ok we'll I know where I'm heading, thanks professor." She ran to the door before turning back "I'm going to say farewell to my parents, I'll keep in touch." She then ended up passing out Ivan "I'll most likely run into you again Ivan so there is no point for me to say good bye to you." She called out to him as she passed out Ivan she bumped into a girl younger then her who seemed to be following Ivan "Sorry." She apologised as she ran back down the road to her home.

(Helios is on route to the next city/town/village)
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 17, 2013 4:01 pm

(yeah I noticed ^^)

'See ya." Ivan managed to say.

"Well Millie. It looks like we should start our adventure." Pine picked up Millie and set her on her shoulder. She packed up some of her stuff before heading out on her own adventure.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 17, 2013 5:08 pm

"I see...I knew someone kinda like that once...Well, my mom did anyway."

(This is a reference to my own unfinished fangame)
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 18, 2013 8:37 am

"Really? Is that person still alive?" Ivan asked, Maybe that person could help.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 18, 2013 2:36 pm

"No. He wouldn't let his actions punish him, so he decided that he would fix himself...And by doing that, he didn't survive. He was a criminal, who wanted to have an army of Cyborg Pokemon. But I never once saw a Pokemon that he did it to tha didn't want or need it...He still cared. He had experiments done on him, with several Pokemon. One of them took away so much energy, he had to be done. He managed to use machine body parts to keep alive, but when my mother and four of her friends stopped him, he refused to let them win..."
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 19, 2013 8:38 am

Ivan looked glum. "Oh. Okay. Feel bad for the guy. Well. I SHOULD start training up my pokemon. After all, I DO want to be champion."

(Time Skip? Y/N)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 19, 2013 8:51 am

(Y)
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 19, 2013 4:01 pm

Ivan had arrived in Warren City. It was a small city to be honest, but it was still a sight to see. Warren City was once inhabited by the old Gym Leader Whittaker, but he mysteriously disappeared, leaving the gym to be unused and the way to Battling the Pokemon League was not accessible. Until Cici, that is.

By now Ivan had with him; His Squirtle Mark, A Mareep named Fluffy, and a Pidgey. Mark was at level 13, while Fluffy was at 11, and Pidgey at 10. "Hey. What type were you again?" Ivan asked Cici. "Whittaker was a normal type from what I heard."
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A   Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Pokemon Sun: Chapter 2A
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next