HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 06, 2013 9:52 pm

Jep was running back from somewhere. He came up to Case and said, panting "Oh there you are...did you get a badge?" he kept looking back over his shoulder
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 06, 2013 11:58 pm

Case tossed the Coal badge as if he just tossed a coin to guess heads or tails before catching it between two of his fingers allowing a clear view of the badge "Does this answer your question?" Case grinned from ear to ear but it faded quickly "what's up? You seem out of breath, why do you keep looking over your shoulder? Is something wrong?"
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 13, 2013 3:57 am

Jep panted. "Did you happen to see those guys in the black suits with Red ties? They weren't here for Tourism. They're the goons from VDZ I was telling you about. I overheard their plans. They caught me, and I was able to outrun them. But what I found is that they're relocating their current operation back to their Main HQ in Kalos. But that's not all...ever hear of the Teams, Rocket, Magma, and Aqua? Well there's another Team here in Sinnoh...not sure what it's called...but it seems to be trouble. And they and VDZ are funding eachother." he explained.

[Yeah that's right, I'm giving you the right to give yourself evil teams back XD]
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 13, 2013 8:40 pm

Case had a somewhat blank expression on his face after hearing what Jep had just said, then he was called over by Nurse Joy and collected his pokémon and was handed back along with Cinders (the charmander) and a Chimchar. Each one went on a different shoulder as he walked back over to Jep during which all his other pokémon burst out of their pokéballs and began to play with the two members to the team.
"The Pokémon Centre started an adoption program for abandoned pokémon, this fella wouldn't leave cinders alone so I decide to bring him with me going to call him Hanuman or Hanu for short." he explained the appearance of the new pokémon "Sorry I never herd of any of those guys I lived in a pretty town that's not even on the map of Sinnoh which seemed never to have left the medieval times." He said looking outside, it was raining still "but the way you are putting it makes them sound like bad company so let's go play hero." He gave a mischievous grin and turned back to his pokémon as Ace began to round them up to be put back inside there pokéballs all but Ace and Kabu went back into their balls.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 19, 2013 2:01 am

"Hmm. Well the thing is...the Head Honchos of the Sinnoh branch of VDZ is moving back to Kalos for the time. But they're gonna try and find me on their way out. So I'm gonna have to Jump ship and head to Kanto, then on to Johto, just to cover my tracks and get a ride back to Kalos. I gotta meet up with my friends, Edward and Megan. We're gonna use the leads I got here to help against them. But one thing that concerns me...this Sinnoh Organization..." Jep said.

He put on Sunglasses, and scratched his head. "Okay Case. You wanna play hero? Well how about this: you're gonna be traveling here in Sinnoh, right?" he asked Case.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 19, 2013 2:22 am

Case laughed "do you think I'm going to stop just after the first badge?" He answered still with the same grin on his face he pushed open the door and put up his umbrella to stop the rain from hitting him. "Jumping ship huh?...just keep in touch and when I get to Kalos I expect a tour of the whole country." He stepped out into the rain with Ace riding on Kabu's back who was gradually picking up speed in the rain "so Jep what now make some noise for your friends in the suits so you have time to hightail it out of here?"

(Sorry I forgot to post the name I can up for the group. I thought Mythos sounded pretty cool)
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 03, 2014 7:46 am

"WILL YOU LET ME FINISH?!?" he said with White Bulging Eyes and Sharp Teeth. "Well first of all, I should tell you now...my real name isn't Jep...that's just a name I picked up from a Reality TV series about Psyduck Hunters. My Real name is Aaron Kelzo. I'm an angent for a Secret Operation Organization of the Pokémon Rangers Committee, that's trying to Combat VDZ." he said. He took off the sunglasses, and pulled a Pin out of his hair. His hair apparently fell and went down his neck and formed one of the most infamous Hair Styles of all time..."I swear...if you say anything about my Mullet..." he said with his teeth shut.

Then Aaron looked around. "Look I know you're shocked, but I don't need this disguise, especially since they know who I am now. But this Team here in Sinnoh, if you're gonna be traveling here, I suggest that you and any friends you have should help find out whatever they're planning to do...whatever plan Vega Down Ziri is most likely funding...and try and stop them. If VDZ is funding them, then they must be planning something no good, so don't just go off and call it a conspiracy or anything. Are you in?" he asked.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 03, 2014 12:52 pm

"You are asking me if I'm in? When I'm standing out here in the rain offering to be a distraction for you while you jump ship to Kalos....now think about all that and then ask if I am in again...obliviously I'm in." Case smirked as Kabu zoomed around now that Ace had jumped onto Case's shoulder, " Honestly I don't care if it was a conspiracy or something by helping you and doing this all I see this as is something to keep me busy between gym battles."
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 04, 2014 9:32 am

"Well look, whatever your Motives are...I see you, and you look to be the type of a Trainer who can do great things, even stand against a corrupt organization. I have faith that you can take down this team. And you know what...let's make it interesting...a little contest. Obviously this Team can't stand without Vega Down Ziri. If VDZ fell, they'd fall apart. But if they fell, VDZ would only be temporarily affected until they can find some other rookie gang to replace them. But either way, we both do our jobs, they both fall, we both win and so does the world. So let's make a deal: My organization has leads to a Rare Pokémon Mystery Egg. We don't know what Pokémon it contains but who knows, it could be legendary. So how about this, whoever takes down our targets first, me and VDZ, and you against this mystery team, gets the Egg. How is that?" Aaron said, holding out his hand.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 04, 2014 11:36 am

Case shrugged "sure why not." He said as he shook Aaron's hand "so what's first on my agenda?"
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 08, 2014 5:08 am

Aaron smiled. "Simple...go about your journey, don't worry about it for now, but keep your eyes peeled. This organization is being so discreet at the moment that not even I through VDZ's sources can figure out their name. However, sooner or later they are bound to make the first move. When they do, they'll reveal themselves, and when they do, follow whatever leads you can find, learn their motives, and find a way to stop them, whatever they are doing. Any affiliates with Vega Down Ziri must be up to something no good. And tell some friends to help you out too. I gotta get back to my friends soon, but I can trust that you can be suave enough to pull into this, right?" he said.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 09, 2014 11:38 pm

"Sure you can but wasn't there a few of VDZ'S thugs after you just there?" Case asked sounding worried "What do you want me to do about them?"
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 10, 2014 6:30 am

"Oh right, the goons here...uh, how about this, I'll go hide in the Gym you give them a false tip that I fled out this direction towards Jubilife City, and once the coast is clear I'll fly on my Pokémon to Snowpoint City and catch the Ship outta here." Aaron suggested.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 12, 2014 11:50 am

"Sure we can do something like that," Case and Ace snickered as Kabu was zooming around then as a blur "All you need is a distraction and a false tip I can do both where did you last see them?"
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 22, 2014 11:42 pm

"They should be around the corner of the Museum. That's where I last saw them hanging out." said Aaron.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 23, 2014 10:23 pm

Case simply nodded before turning and walking towards the museum until he came across the VDZ thugs "Hey, there lovely weather huh?....rain...." he said sarcastically "anyhow I heard you guys where after my friend soooooo, I'm not going to even ask but just going to tell you to back off."
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 05, 2014 7:12 am

[Sorry, Sorry, I'm a Slacker, I know XD]

The three Vega Down Ziri men; Sharply dressed men in Suits with Fedoras and Orange Ties, all looked at Ace. At the mention of "friend", they came to the conclusion that he was talking about the boy they were looking for.

"Hmm, was this 'friend' of yours a Blondie? Because we're looking for him, so if you know whats good for you, you'd better tell us where he is." one of them said.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 05, 2014 3:09 pm

Ace and Case looked at each other as a mischievous grin appeared on their faces still being cocky after winning their gym battle "Nope, he asked me to keep you busy as he made an escape to some ferry heading to Kanto from some port to the west of Jubilfe City. So if you gentlemen are up to it shall I distract?" Case taunted the suits as Ace imitated his partner.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 11, 2014 7:00 am

The men grinned and snickered. "Well you sure are a moron, telling us where he's going, ha! Just try and stop us." one of them taunted back. "Come on boys!" and they all ran toward the exit of Oreburgh city.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 11, 2014 8:01 am

"Kabu, Stealth Rock!" Case called out just before Kabu shot forward a blur thanks to it swift swim ability it had been getting faster and faster the longer it was out in the rain. Kabu not stopping for a second placed a wall of jagged floating rocks preventing the thugs from leaving "Remember I said you guys are going to entertain me, well looks like you guys are morons for think you could get away without me getting some practice and stalling you guys for a little while longer."
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 13, 2014 1:13 pm

"Dangit! Stubborn brat! You guys go on, I'll catch up!" the leader of the pack said. The other made their run for it, while the other one sent out his Pokémon: Gligar, who used Aerial Ace to destroy the floating rocks. "Let's see you evade this, punk!"
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 13, 2014 1:52 pm

"Kabu Harden, then intercept Gligar and use Absorb apron impact!" Case instructed, Kabu respond with a nervous "Bu!" letting his trainer know that it understood. Kabu shot forward thanks to the constantly increasing speed boost it was getting from the rain, Case knew the rain wouldn't last forever so he would have to finish this up quickly.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 18, 2014 8:26 am

Gligar was hit hard from Kabu's attack, no doubt due to the Hardened shell. It's health was absorbed into Kabu, but it only made it more angry and used Bite on the Bug Type Pokémon.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 18, 2014 3:24 pm

OOC: Dude Kabuto is a rock/water type pokémon XD lol

"Kabu, scratch and follow up with an Absorb!"
"Bu!"
Kabu scratched at Gligar's chest with the four legs it had out side of the Gligar's mouth and once it dealt some damage it used Absorb to try and regain the Hp it lost from the bite.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 22, 2014 10:02 am

Gligar lost a good chunk of HP, but it used Protect against Kabu's Next Move.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next