HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 11:20 pm

Jep's eyes grew as he stared at the Fossil. "A...A...A...A FOSSIL?!?" he said, then quickly shut up. "It's even more legendary then I thought...the Prophet doesn't just tell a story...it holds a fossil...I don't know what it exactly is...but I think it might be apart of Dialga or Palkia...apart of their rocked-skin from when they stopped that meteor from putting a giant crater in the middle of Sinnoh..." Jep said, as he put the two piece of the Prophet Orb back together.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 11:26 pm

"what you looking at oh cool your rock as a fossil too!" Case said showing off the one inside Tara's boulder "I think mine is a dome fossil I wonder what kind of Pokémon it will revive." Case dashed out of the restaurant towards the museum as fast his feet could carry him with his Pokémon at his heels except for ace who was still eating dumplings.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 07, 2013 12:06 am

Jep ran after Case and he jumped right infront of him. "No no no you can't take it there! There's no telling that VDZ will be there to take it..." he frantically warned him.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 07, 2013 12:06 am

(We each have a different fossil...I have a dome fossil and you have something related to Dialgia and Palika...maybe even Arcus...I don't have a clue :P )

"Why not its just a dome fossil."
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 08, 2013 12:16 am

[Didn't Tara crack open the Prophet Orb? I'm confused?]

Jep suddenly caught himself. Apparently, he'd just been paranoid since the founding of the Prophet Orb about scientific study. "Well, if VDZ is there, and your Fossil turns into a rare Pokémon, they'll take it from you!" Jep said.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 08, 2013 12:59 am

(No Tara dragged a blouder she was going to eat in half XD then after Case took the half with the fossil away we can just say she cracked open the prophet stone out of frustration XD)

"Jep chill down," Case said while keeping the fossil out of Tara's reach who was still to eat it. Hanako had returned to her ball and Ace walked up behind Jep still eating dumplings out of a bowl. "They probably get fossils like theses every other week they aren't as rare as they used to be, it's not like a shard of your fossil got onto mine and when my fossil is revived it's not like its going to have traces of Palkia's DNA in it....but if it was an old amber...well that would be a whole different story all together." 
While Case as talking Ace climbed into his backpack still eating, "Now I'm going to revive a fossil." Case grinned before dashing through the lab's front doors. A few seconds after Case ran into the lab a man in a greasy apron walked out of the diner "HEY YOU PUNKS YOU DIDN'T PAY!"
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 09, 2013 3:47 am

Gavin was looking around, searching for something to do. He noticed something going on near a Diner. A Man was yelling quite loudly about something, and Gavin wanted to find out. He ran towards where the commotion was, with Eternia following closely behind. They made sure not to go in too close, as not to grab attention to themselves. "I wonder what's going to happen," Gavin asked himself.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 09, 2013 5:56 am

[Two things:

1. Okay Alpha. I got confused, so the whole thing about the Prophet Orb having a fossil inside, ignore it. I just misread so no need for unnecessary plot devices.

2. Why didn't you mention Epicboss was here too?]

Jep got nervous. If the fat guy called the cops, he'd be dead. So he ran right
over to the guy. "Heh heh...sorry dude...uh here, I'll pay right now..." he said nervously. "Alright then. Let's settle your debts inside..." the apron guy said, as he grabbed Jep and dragged him in. Jep groaned "...Why me...?!"
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 09, 2013 7:54 am

(An answer to your two things Zach

1: it's fine don't worry about it XD
2: this is an open rp (says in the discription) so I didn't know Epic had joined until know XD

and to epic welcome to the grand adventure :) )

Case handed his done fossil in at the laboratory at the museum to be revived. Unaware of what was happening out side. Ace had now fallen asleep in Case's pack-back  with a bowl on his head. And Tara was looking around the museum with hungrily eyes at all the rocks on display.

(Sorry for the short post. Can't really interact with either of you since I'm inside a different building.)
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 09, 2013 11:59 pm

(Yeah, I just joined.)

Gavin was disappointed that nothing happened. "That would've been really interesting.." He thought as he decided to go inside of the Diner. "I'm getting kind of Hungry anyway.." Gavin said as Eternia quickly followed. Eternia smelled the food inside and was very happy. Gavin soon ate food there, and took it outside to eat.

[Character moves to This Topic]
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 10, 2013 6:44 am

Jep was inside the Diner. He had payed his bill, and ended up washing a couple of dishes, but it was short work, and he left very shortly. As he stepped out, he saw a couple of men, wearing suspicious black trench coats and sunglasses. Jep recognized them, and panicked. He immediately ran out of sight and into the museum. Inside, safe from the men, he began to look around for Case, wherever he may be.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 10, 2013 7:44 am

Case was there trying to stop Tara from eating the fossils on display, barely managing this. He was still waiting on his fossil being revived.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 12, 2013 6:19 am

A man in a lab coat came out to deliver news of the Fossil to Case. "Well good news." he said. "We were able to DE fertilize the fossil, and it came out to be a Kabuto. It's in here waiting."

[Congladuration! You've got a Kabuto! And it doesn't remember what it once was when it died! Wanna nickname it despite the fact that it always says it's species name?]
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 12, 2013 10:52 am

Case walked over with Tara flailing about like a child who didn't want to be picked up, before she was put back in her pokeball. He walked over to the Kabuto "hey there little fella." He said petting the top of it's head by rubbing it. "I think I'll call you Kabu as in short for Kabuto." He smiled as he extended out his arm offering it to climb up his arm.

(I named it Kabu :) )
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 14, 2013 8:40 am

The Kabuto looked at Case. It then looked around Quite nervously, and then tried to step back a little. It was still shocked and confused at being revived so suddenly. But when Case rubbed his shell head, he suddenly felt a little more calm. And when he extended his arm to him, he crawled up slowly to his shoulder. Kabu was still scared, but calm at the same time.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 14, 2013 6:24 pm

Case pulled out an Oran Berry from his pocket, held it out offering it to Kabu as he walked over to Jep looking very pleased with himself after thanking the scientist  "you see there was nothing to worry about. Nobody would want to steal a dome fossil after all they are pretty common you just don't see them being used by trainers that's why they seem rare. If you don't believe me there is a chart over there saying basically saying what I just said." Case patted Kabu on his shell armoured head "if your not going any where I'm going to be challenging the gym soon...as soon as Kabu gets to know the team and gets settled, though he won't be battling if he doesn't want to."

(Could you please add Kabu's info to my trainers page so I know his moves, ability (e.g. shell armour) and etc. I'll update my trainer card soon.)
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 16, 2013 6:27 am

[I will update your Kabuto stats ASAP. I'm currently having troubles with the tablet here.]

"Well they probably would've expected some brand new Pokémon to have been revived or something...or maybe VDZ could be trying to get their hands on as many Kabuto as they can..." said Jep. He looked around suspiciously. "Hey...mind if I watch your Gym battle? I wanna see the way you battle...and I'm afraid to be out in the open..." he asked
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 16, 2013 6:20 pm

Case laughed softly as he opened the door walking out side "why do I think I told you I was going to the gym. If you want to come watch I really don't mind." Case threw three pokeballs in the air realising Ace, Tara and Hanako. He walked over to his pokemon and placed Kabu down in front of them "ok guys meet Kabu, Kabu meet your teammates...actually no...meet your new family." Smiled at their eye level as he introduced all of them "this is Ace, Hanako and Tara. You guys are free to go play but don't go to far. Ace make sure nobody gets in trouble and Hanako make sure Ace doesn't get into a fight." His pokemon all nodded and cheered before running off with the expection of Kabu who looked confused and very scared until Ace came back picked him up and chased after Hanako and Tara (who was trying to eat another boulder) he smiled as he sat down on a nearby bench thinking back on his past events of getting here from meeting Luna in Jubilife and messing up his back saving one of her pokemon that Ace lost his temper with, to meeting Shiro and her pokemon, especially her vaporeon names Aoi who teased Ace constantly.
He chuckled at the sight of his pokemon playing...he was now just hoping they would be able for the hardship of their first gym.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 19, 2013 9:13 pm

"Okay...Well let's just get there quick...I don't like being in the open like I said..." Jep said as he strolled down to the Gym. "Well Come on." he said.

[Sorry for the wait]
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 19, 2013 9:39 pm

Case sighed as he got up an walked next to Jep as he recalled his pokemon into their balls, "you herd the man Ace let's get this show on the road." he relayed through their 'aura link'. Ace just nodded as he ran up after him carrying Kabu who was gripping to Ace's back making it look like he was wearing a backpack. once close enough he jumped onto Case's shoulder in a squatting position. Case began to pick up speed and began to walk in front of Jep. there was a certain look in both Case's and Ace's eyes as he slammed open with a push of one hand as he walked through them into the gym. "I AM CASE SLIVER. AURA TRAINER, KINGHT OF LUCARIO KINGDOM AND I HEAR BY CHALLANGE THE GYM LEADER OF THIS CITY'S GYM TO A BATTLE." the look in their eyes was reflecting their intertwined emotions which revealed their fiery passion that drove them if one was to be in pain so would the other. they stood their ground waiting for a reply.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 19, 2013 10:20 pm

A Guy in a Flashy suit suddenly came by. "Yo Champ in the making! You here to battle Roark eh? Well all you gotta do is go down that hallway down there. He's already prepped for battle." he said.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 19, 2013 10:21 pm

Case and Ace nodded in sync and ran down the hall to face Roark.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 25, 2013 12:42 am

Down the Hall, there came the Big Rock-Themed Battle Court. Roark just came out to the other side. "Hey, so are you a challenger? What's your name, I'm Roark, and I'm the gym leader." he said. "And remember, I use rock types."
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 25, 2013 1:00 am

A drop of sweat rolled down the side if the duo's head "Really? You didn't hear us at the door way? (*turns to ace) well at least we know for next time." He stood in the salute aura trainer from his kingdom were taught to do and repeated his introduction he made apon entering the first part of the gym and then continued on speaking "quite frankly I don't care what type you use I am going to beat you all the same." Ace leaped off his shoulder leaving Kabu on Case's head and landed on the battle field in a fighting stance.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 25, 2013 9:40 pm

Roark smirked and threw in his Pokémon to battle: Geodude.

[Level 12, Male]

"You may have the first move" said Roark.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next