HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Case Silver
Case Silver

Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 25, 2013 9:54 pm

Case didn't speak through his mouth, just as Ace didn't bark "Ace Endure!"
"Got yea"
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 28, 2013 5:39 am

Roark smirked. "Geodude! Use Tackle!"

With Case seemingly doing nothing, Geodude charged fourth at him using Tackle.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 28, 2013 11:33 am

The duo knew the tackle would do basically nothing since it was a normal type move and Ace was a fighting type pokemon and he endured getting ready for the attack lowering the amount of damage leaving to basically no damage done to Ace. "Now Ace grab it and use Bullet punch, don't let go of it just keep punching it don't give it time to counter or defend."
"Right," Ace did as his trainer instructed and hammered the geodude with bullet punches (steel type move) sounding like a machine gun was being fired with each hit. "That's enough," Case called out speaking in his actual voice. When Ace herd him he tossed the geodude slightly up and used one final bullet punch to send it back down the other end of the field as he just passed a volleyball.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 31, 2013 1:05 am

The Geodude took an extensive amount of damage, but retaliated with Rock Throw
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 31, 2013 1:10 am

Ace used bullet punch to break the incoming rock with one hand and with the other hand he threw an Aura Sphere.
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 02, 2013 10:19 pm

Suki walked into the gym, her two Treecko' s perched on her shoulders. She noticed instantly the young boy and his riolu facing off against Roark. That kind of passion for battling reminded her of her brother, Cyrus, who had died not so long ago. She then sat down on one of the stands and observed the different strategies being used. She recognised that the boy was using a defensive strategy where he only attacks if his opponent does.She was impressed by the skill of the trainer. She even blushed slightly at how close the trainer was with his pokemon. Then it was decided. She would ask him if she could join him on his adventure through the Sinnoh Region.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 03, 2013 1:09 am

Case noticed a girl walk in and sit in the stands of the gyms and started watching him and Ace fight and he almost swore he saw her blush. "I wonder who she is?" he thought but was immediately scolded by his partner "KEEPED FOCUSED BAKA!!!"
"RIGHT!!! sorry....wait did you just speak Japanese again?"
"I said FOCUS!!!"
"I know buddy calm down...I'll find out that later?"

(sorry I can't post anything related to the battle until Zach posts seeing how he is the mod)
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 04, 2013 3:58 am

The Aura sphere had a crazy impact on Geodude, and in a flash, caused it to faint.

Roark sighed, and recalled his Geodude. Then he sent out his next Pokémon: Onix
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 04, 2013 9:26 pm

Case called out to his partner with his real voice after starting to feel tired from using his aura to speak through the link "Ace bullet punch smack down," Ace shot forward by throwing himself around using bullet punch to move at a blinding speed and soon had jumped off the wall and was falling mid air above the Onix. "Feet first buddy,..." Case thought and knew he would have to stop speaking through the link if he was going to last the end of the battle, as soon as Ace landed on top of the Onix's head he placed another bullet punch to try and knock it to the ground even if it was only for a split second...even if Ace wasn't able to knock to the ground Case was positive that Ace had enough common sense to know what to do next after the he gave the next instruction "ACE EARTHQUAKE!".
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 07, 2013 6:08 am

Earthquake shook Onix around like crazy, but still not enough to faint, although it was not looking good at all. It then went fourth and used Rock Throw; hurling several rocks at Ace.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 07, 2013 8:00 am

Ace shot forward into the barrage of rocks using bullet punch smashing through any of the rocks that may have get in his way before making it to the onix and hoping to land one of the punches on it.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 10, 2013 1:45 am

The Punch landed on Onix, and Onix fainted.

[Ace gets 12 EXP]

Roark sighed and recalled Onix. Then he sent out his next Pokémon: Cranidos. Once again he waited for his opponent to move first.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 10, 2013 3:08 am

ace stood his ground and waited for the Cranidos to make the first move.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 11, 2013 6:07 pm

Cranidos charged forward to use Headbutt on Ace
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 11, 2013 7:31 pm

"Wait for it....wait for it," case kept repeating himself until it would be too late for the carnidos or for Ace to dodge "Now point blank aura sphere!" Ace jumped up slightly above the Cranidos in sync with Case's command and fired and aura sphere point black before being sent skyward from the  shockwave "now earthquake!" 
In sync once again while  in falling back down Ace positioned him self by doing a backflip falling and landed feet first on the ground sending a shockwave though it creating more cracks and fissures.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 12, 2013 6:31 am

Cranidos jumped out of the way of Aura Sphere, surprisingly, but as it landed down on the ground, it was hit by Earthquake, taking plenty of damage. In a weakened State, it used Pursuit on Ace.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 12, 2013 8:04 am

(I thought it said on Bulbipedia that aura sphere can't miss???)

Ace didn't run from the pursuing Cranidos but instead waited until it was close and used bullet punch to smack it into the ground.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 15, 2013 11:17 pm

Cranidos got hit and was ultimately fainted. Roark sighed, and recalled the Cranidos. Then he walked over to Case. "Well that was quite the battle. So now you get this..." he said and he handed over the Gym Badge. "This is the Coal Badge...and you also get a TM...er...hold on." he then started searching his Pockets for the TM.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 15, 2013 11:30 pm

Case and Ace began to laugh as the both fell on their backside "That was a great match," he called out to Roark. "Let's have another battle another time and next time I wont use Ace (*turns to Ace), you did good partner.
Ace just nodded, smiled and panted "Thanks".
"Hey Hanako how about you give it a go next time?" Apon hearing this his Budew hid behind Tara who just began to laugh. Kabu joined Hanako behind Tara. Case laughed as he got to his feet and walked over to Roark and held out his hand. behind him all of his Pokémon had gathered on the field and began to congratulate ace, Case felt the happiness and joy in their aura and couldn't help but to smile with them.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 21, 2013 6:15 am

"Yes, it was Indeed a good battle." Roark said, shaking his hand. Then, he felt something in his Pocket. "Oh, THERE it is!" he said, pulling out a TM. He handed it to Case. "Here's TM76, Stealth Rock. Use it well." he said.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 21, 2013 8:36 am

(I teach stealth rock to Tara and Kabu)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 25, 2013 8:21 pm

Case thanked Roark once again and then left the gym, as he left the gym he couldn't see where the girl who had watched him went or even Jep for that matter. All his Pokémon but Ace went back into their balls he took out his newly won badge, and held it skyward as he leaped off the ground watching the sun light bounce off the surface of the coal badge "WE WON!" he repeatedly yelled as Ace stared at his master confused "ONE DOWN AND THAT MEANS 7 MORE TO GO!!!"
"ri, ri""why did you do that?" Ace asked still sounding confused
"for a pokemon who can read emotions you sure are a....BAKA!!!" Ace just growled annoyed "but its because I couldn't bottle up how I feel anymore, so I just had to let all out, and you." Case picked up Ace, scratched behind his ears as he gave him a bear hug before Ace kicked him in the gut to force him to let go "you did great buddy, so you deserve a rest." Case laughed not feeling the pain of the kick at the moment. "Riolu, Riolu?" "Well not to long I'm going to me fighting in the next gym right?"
"Well I don't know if I remember correctly the next gym is grass so maybe...it would be better if you knew a fire, flying or bug moves though."

Ace looked off into space as it began to ran and Case pulled out their umbrella and held it above them "I wonder where Jep got to?"
"ro, ri..." "fire huh..."
"what are you on about?"
Ace pointed to an alleyway where a Charmander was taking shelter in a knocked over trash can. Case walked over to it and held out his last piece of food which was a large piece of bread that was about to go stale, he took a bite to show it was good to eat and then jested for the Charmander to take it. it sat in a pile of black powder, "so Cinders how's it going?...would you like to come with us?"

(I adopted a Charmander so I just want to show how Case got it. it has already been added to case profile but I didn't get the chance to nickname it until now.)
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Nov 27, 2013 11:26 pm

The Charmander looked up at Case and Jumped in Joy. The Answer was yes.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Nov 27, 2013 11:31 pm

[By the Way I think you might need to box some of your Pokémon]
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Nov 27, 2013 11:56 pm

(I only have 5 in my party and already got two in my box so I think i'm fine)

Case carried Cinders in his arms after he convinced Ace to go back into his pokeball so he could be healed and so he could give Cinders a check up before they set out to the next gym. while his Pokémon were with nurse joy he walked over two the map of the region on the wall
"lets see I'll have to travel back to Jubilfe to get to Floaroma Town and from there through the forest to reach Eterna City...Alright it looks like I got my work set out for me...thankfully that will give me time to train with Cinders and Hanako." he went back to sit down and waited for Nurse joy to call him over, he began to wonder where Jep was, think it was only right to say good bye before he left this city.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next