HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Pit
Pit

Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 8:37 pm

Not much time was left until the ship reached them.

"I hope we're strong enough..."
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 10:16 pm

(NO EVOLVING/DIGIVOLVING YET!)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 14, 2013 12:04 am

"Well, if you found 4 more Rare Candies, you should give them to Patamon." Mikemon said, appearing at the doorway with a grin. She held out a large bag filled with items.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 14, 2013 12:41 am

"I'm sure Patamon could use them. Even though he's a Digimon, it should still have the same effect." Mikemon replied, knowing that the Digimon probably needed something like leveling up to boost her confidence.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 14, 2013 1:10 am

(It's a girl Patamon)

"Me? I'm thinking we save them for an emergency. I could hold on to 'em."

(Rare Candy=Senzu Bean in battle in this RP, so not too many-.-)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 14, 2013 1:18 am

(Whoops. I meant she's XD)

"Alright. I guess that's fair enough. Either way, I got us all some health items and such." Mikemon said, pouring out the contents of the bag. Inside was:
- 5 Potions
- 5 Antidotes, Paralyze Heals, Burn Heals, Defrosts
- 10 Oran Berries
- 5 Digiar S
- 5 Digimin S
"Is this enough for you all?"
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 14, 2013 1:21 am

"Should be enough to go around. And each kind of items should work with all of us, so I'm ready!" Patamon punched the air.

(BTW, watching Johnny Test on CN and I realized one of the girls has RD's voicer o.0)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 15, 2013 11:00 pm

"Well, this should definitely be enough." Mikemon said, taking the Sitrus Berry offered to her and passing out the items she had purchased. Kuro happily accepted the Sitrus Berry and the items with a look of excitement.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 15, 2013 11:24 pm

"That Patamon should be nearby somewhere!" The ship was nearing the forest...Maybe within 10 minutes of it.

"So, we're all ready then, right? It's in the region, so we should be ready evert second!"
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 16, 2013 4:56 am

Mikemon and Kuro both nodded, knowing full well that this was going to be a difficult battle.
"We'll do the best we can!" the duo said in unison, Kuro suddenly appearing responsible.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 16, 2013 5:00 am

The ship landed, and its exhaust could be seen as it went down. It was just outside the forest.

Patamon looked at the others. "We'd better go to it so nothing here gets destroyed."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 16, 2013 5:04 am

The duo nodded, bolting out the door and heading for the ship.
"Let's take them down, Kuro!" Mikemon shouted with a smile. The Zorua nodded, beaming back at the Digimon.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 16, 2013 5:06 am

Patamon flew up to keep a close eye out for the source of the power. Shortly, they had reached the ship.

"No more weaklings, where's Patamon and why is there life here?" Pikachu stepped out of her ship.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 16, 2013 4:04 pm

(It's not a boat-.- Boats don't fly. Warning 2/3, after warning 3, it's a boot from the RP.)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 17, 2013 2:55 am

Upon hearing Pikachu's comment about weaklings, Mikemon was threatened to lunge at the Pokemon.
"What'd you call us?!" she shouted with flailing arms. Kuro just sighed and decided to wait and see what happened.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 17, 2013 3:01 am

"Tell me where Patamon is, or I kill you, weaklings." Pikachu was prepared to fight.

Patamon was only about halfway, since flight wasn't as fast for her right now. "I hope they can hold it off until i get there..."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 17, 2013 3:12 am

Mikemon just grew angrier from being insulted again.
"Kuro! Let's do a Punch Combo!" she shouted, the Zorua nodding and jumping up. Kuro charged at Pikachu and suddenly let loose a Night Daze attack, Mikemon following after with a Neko Punch.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 17, 2013 3:14 am

Pikachu simply put up an electric barrier for a few seconds. "So, will you answer me? Of will I have to blow up the entire forest?"
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 17, 2013 3:20 am

"Why should we tell you?" Mikemon asked while Kuro hurled a few Shadow Balls in Pikachu's direction. Mikemon launched a Neko Claw attack and then spun for a spinning roundhouse kick.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next