HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Pit
Pit

Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 22, 2013 4:22 am

The doctor was walking towards them and saw Kuro up.  "Excuse me, why are you not resting?  Your injuries are not yet healed.  And Mr. Mikemon, I believe Patamon would also be glad if you visited."

Frieza:
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 24, 2013 4:42 am

Mikemon nodded and Kuro just stuck a tongue out at the doctor, rushing through the hospital to get back. Mikemon sighed as she heard surprised and angry shouts from other patients, nurses, or doctors as Kuro nearly rammed into them.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 24, 2013 4:45 am

Patamon laughed when they got in. "Wow, I could hear you coming from a mile away...Though the shouting people were what I heard. But anyway, Mikemon, have you found a way to Kamen yet?"
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 24, 2013 4:57 am

Mikemon nodded, explaining the Meowth she had met and how she had figured out how to use the 'spaceship'. The controls were actually fairly easy. All one had to do was stand on a panel on the floor of the ship and think of where they want to go. The ship has an auto-pilot as a default, although there are also manual controls. The controls for manual were similar to a car, which Mikemon knew how to drive.

(I actually know how to drive myself.)
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 24, 2013 5:06 am

"Great! You should get going then. It's about six days, right? Don't wait on me, I'll be there ASAP."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 24, 2013 5:14 am

Mikemon frowned.
"Are you sure? I don't want to leave you."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 24, 2013 5:25 am

"I'll be there...And it won't be long after you get there, either, I promise. It's important you go soon."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 24, 2013 5:56 am

Mikemon hesitated, but nodded and took Kuro towards the ship. She knew Kuro was fine from her actions earlier and told the doctor that the Zorua was all healed.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 24, 2013 6:19 am

The doctor was confused, but couldn't stop them, so allowed them to leave.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 24, 2013 5:12 pm

Kuro and Mikemon soon reached the ship and entered it slowly; taking in the sight of all the parts. Mikemon always did enjoy seeing technology or such things, so the ship was perfect for her. Kuro was just fascinated by the blinking lights. (XD)
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 24, 2013 6:06 pm

Just then, a Pokemon dove in before it was too late. "Did I miss anything?"

Kokeru:
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 25, 2013 7:32 am

Mikemon shook her head and Kuro just stared at more pretty lights.
"Not really. Kuro's just staring at colorful lights like usual. I don't need to drive the ship."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 25, 2013 4:01 pm

"Alright. Oh, my name's Kokeru. I'm a friend of Patamon, and some weird Meowth said he needed me here."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 27, 2013 4:08 am

"I see. Well, welcome aboard, Kokeru! I hope you enjoy flying with us!" Mikemon said with a smile. Kuro waved at the Pachirisu before turning back to observe the lights.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 28, 2013 1:41 am

"So, where is Patamon, anyway? How could she need me if she's not here? This is the exact location and on the ship...I'm so confused!"
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 29, 2013 11:10 pm

"She's in the hospital. Didn't she let you know?" Mikemon told her with a puzzled expression. Kuro seemed to get bored and came to listen to what the two were saying.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 29, 2013 11:16 pm

"Nope. But we should go soon, before it's too late." Kokeru walked towards the controls. "So you can pilot this thing, I'd imagine?"
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 29, 2013 11:25 pm

"Of course. All I need to do is stand on that circle over there and think of the place I want to go." Mikemon explained, walking over to the spot and beginning to think about their destination. Kuro looked bored again and pulled out what seemed to be a video game and began to play with it. It kept her occupied for quite a while.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 29, 2013 11:29 pm

*Timeskip 5 days*

"So, we should be there tomorrow, right? If so, we should be able to see Kamen in the distance right now."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 29, 2013 11:30 pm

Mikemon nodded and looked out the window, noticing some weird sphere-like thing in the distance. "Is that it?" she asked.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 29, 2013 11:37 pm

Kokeru looked out another window. "Hm...Probably. No other planets are around here, so it should be."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 30, 2013 3:10 am

"Well then, we're almost there!" Mikemon said, grabbing some sort of chair to sit. She was tired from having stood for so long to make sure everything went okay. Kuro was still busy playing her video game. She didn't even seem to notice time pass by.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 30, 2013 3:17 am

Kokero wondered...Should he startle Kuro? "Nah, another time." He sat down and began...Meditating with his elbow?
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 01, 2013 3:51 pm

Mikemon looked at Kokero with a puzzled expression but said nothing. It must have been something Kokero did often.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 01, 2013 3:54 pm

(The way I worded it makes Kokero sound stupid.)

He got up and began looking around. "So, there's food on here and not just water, right?"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 8 H6Q0F8z

Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next