HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Card
Card

Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 11, 2013 9:06 pm

(It's a good thing I didn't post about it, then XD)

Mikemon was having trouble getting Kuro to follow her and Patamon into what appeared to be a home.
"Get... In... Here!" she grunted, the Zorua refusing to even move. The Digimon glared at the Pokemon, and began to drag Kuro inside anyway.

(I'm assuming there's a house? XD)
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 11, 2013 9:17 pm

"It's okay, ZigZa- Ooh! CANDY!" Kuro shouted, bolting for the 10 Rare Candies. Mikemon did a facepalm, explaining that a hyperactive Kuro + candy was a bad idea. Kuro was already always so hyper, the candy would make things even worse.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 11, 2013 9:20 pm

Patamon laughed. "Hyper plus candy equals CRAZY!"
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 11, 2013 9:32 pm

(No. It wouldn't be right or fair for any characters to evolve/digivolve so early.)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 11, 2013 9:32 pm

(kk)
Kuro managed to eat all of the Rare Candies before Mikemon could stop her, and began to glow, as if she were evolving. Of course, the glow faded, but Kuro stayed the same.
"My collar has an everstone piece in it." Kuro explained, as Mikemon looked confused.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 11, 2013 9:39 pm

"Everstone? What's that?" Patamon wasn't familiar with things Pokémon used. "Also, what's a rare candy do besides...Well, be candy?"
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 11, 2013 9:46 pm

Kuro and Mikemon both nodded upon hearing ZigZag's explanation.
"ZigZag's right," Mikemon said. "I would know since I've lived with Kuro for so long. Kuro taught me all about the Pokemon World, and I taught Kuro all about the Digimon World."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 11, 2013 9:49 pm

"I get it. So for Digimon, it would stop Digivolving to have an Everstone. And level up a Digimon who's not at their level cap with a Rare Candy."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 11, 2013 10:00 pm

"It's really interesting, to be honest." Mikemon said. Kuro just smiled and began to chase some dust around.
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 7:08 am

Mizu facepalmed at all of them. "Oh this is just hopeless... Hopless I say! You all hurry up and get in here. It's getting dark and my patience is wearing thin." She sighed and signaled into her house. "Now then. You all be quiet as I am going to sleep now. Do NOT break a thing. . . I beg you. Now good night." She walked upstairs and laid in bed.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 7:16 am

*Timeskip*

A ship was approaching from Unova, small but somewhat quick.

Patamon woke up and walked outside. "It's coming soon."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 3:33 pm

"I'm not sure...But I know it's dangerous."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 8:13 pm

"If it's something that's going to hurt Kuro, then it'll be something that will think of me as dangerous." Mikemon commented, showing that she really did care for the Zorua like family. Said Zorua was just eating some sort of cookie that who knows where she got from.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 8:17 pm

"Well, we should all be ready. It's stronger than any of us."

The ship was now passing over Hoenn.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 8:22 pm

Mikemon nodded, taking Kuro by the paw and leading her outside.
"How about a fight to train?" she asked with a sly grin.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 8:24 pm

"Huh? Now? It'll be here before noon, this is too risky to train right now."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 8:27 pm

"Then we should stock up on items." Mikemon replied, knowing that items would be a good idea to have.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 8:31 pm

Patamon nodded. "You go, I'll make sure this area is protected."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 8:34 pm

Mikemon nodded, deciding to leave Kuro in the house since it was safer. Mikemon grabbed a cloak in case of enemies and set out for the city. At the city, she would find a PokeCenter for Potions and such, then head for a secret Digimon Shop. Only members of the shop's club knew the shop location.
(:D Secret Digi-Shop XD)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next