HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Pit
Pit

Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 3:12 am

Each user is aloud 3 characters, and you may only have up to 2 from each world.  The fights and moving will be like DBZ, including aloud fusions.

Name:
Pokemon/Digimon:
Fusion with: (Must be your own character, but you can select none)
Personality:
History:
Other: (Any scars, marks, hats, gloves, tattoos, etc.?)
Theme Song: (List Title, Album, and Artist)

Name: Patamon
Pokemon/Digimon: Patamon
Fusion with: Pikachu(Weaker: Pikamon, Stronger: Patachu)
Personality: Patamon is quite the playful Digimon, but always gets serious when things get down to business.
History: Patamon was born among high-class warrior Digimon.  They lived together with some high-class warrior Pokémon.  She was banished for her own weakness, and lost her memory after an accident.  She now defends her homeland.
Other: Scar on left ear/wing in the shape of an E
Theme Song: Skillet - Rise - Not Gonna Die

Name: Pikachu
Pokemon/Digimon: Pikachu
Fusion with: Patamon(Weaker: Pikamon, Stronger: Patachu)
Personality: Pikachu is always serious, and has a serious rivalry with Patamon.
History: Pikachu was born among high-class warrior Pokémon.  They lived together with some high-class warrior Digimon.  Though, she was one of the only four Pikachu, she always trained hard.  She left to expand their home and now hunts down the weak to take over entire lands.
Other: She wears a hat similar to Ash's
Theme Song: Five Finger Death Punch - War is the Answer - No One Gets Left Behind

(Yes, they are meant to reference Goku&Vegeta if you didn't guess, but it is not required to reference a Dragon Ball character)
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 6:32 am

Name: Mizu
Pokemon/Digimon: Azurill
Fusion with: None
Personality: She is dependable and strong. She can fight but she prefers to relax if she can. She prefers plain and simple things.
History: She grew up in Celadon City with her owner. One day they moved but Mizu was left behind. She found a new home with other pokemon deep in a forest. They fought sometimes for fun, which is how she found her enjoyment in fighting as a past time.
Other: She doesn't have any remarkable features at all.
Theme Song: Six Trillion Years and Overnight Story by IA

Name: Kitsune Hayai
Pokemon/Digimon: Ninetails
Fusion with: None
Personality: She is a fast-paced fighter and will barrage the opponent endlessly with her attacks. Her pace is nearly impossible to interrupt. She is calm and cool when not in battle but hard to approach in conversation as she is easily offended. (Her pace is close to the same as her theme song)
History: She is over 300 years old. Her past is filled with the blood of her family. She was possessed by a demon and forced to kill her family. Ever since then she vowed to never slow down enough for any demon to enter her again. She will not hesitate to hurt someone if they stand in her way.
Other: She has an odd mutation to where she uses blue flames instead of the standard redish color (which means it burns hotter than normal) She also wears a earpiece of sorts.
Theme Song: Ritsuen! by Helblinde

Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 6:49 am

(Approved, let's begin! Also, each villain besides Pikachu will be made as a side character referencing a villain from DBZ. Pikachu is the first major villain.)

Patamon was looking around a forest, looking for something. "It should be nearby..."
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 7:06 am

Mizu came running by in a rush to get to her house and tripped right in front of Patamon. She looked up and tilted her head in confusion "I haven't seen anything like you before. Now if you would excuse me, I will be on my way." She said as she picked herself up and dusted herself off.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 7:09 am

"Wait up, I need to ask you something!" Patamon flew after her.

Meanwhile, a Pikachu was piloting a small ship towards a nearby city.
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 7:16 am

Mizu took a deep breathe to keep calm then turned around "And what would that be? I am in a hurry so make it quick!"

Kitsune was dashing through Opelucid searching for something she had dropped.. She panted as she ran at her typical pace "Where... Where could be?!?!" She began to panic and her eyes darted around frantically. She had lost her favorite nine pointed star hair clip that was given to her by her mother as a baby.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 7:22 am

"I heard there was a place around here I could train, but I can't find it."
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 7:39 am

Mizu sighed "If you can keep up with me then I will show you where it is, because well, I live near there." She then turned around and dashed deeper into the forest.

Kitsune saw the glint of something in someone's hand. She then turned and dashed at them knocking them over. She looked and saw that it was only a cell phone "Damn it! Where... WHERE IS IT!?!?!?!?!" She yelled in a craze. Her pupils were now small as she was now beyond rage. She whipped up an inferno where she stood "Where... is... WHERE IS IT?!?!?!" She was now taking in huge gulps of air to keep up with her increasing demand for oxygen as she rampaged.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 7:42 am

Patamon nodded and began following.

Just then, an explosion could be heard outside the city, the winds flinging Kitsune's lost item into her face.
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 8:11 am

She, in a split second stopped the flames, smiled and giggled embarrassed. She suddenly looked up toward the explosion and continued her pace toward it. "What in hell could that have been!?"

Mizu slowed down and approached a small village of sorts filled with pokemon, all abandoned or lost. She smiled at Buneary and Drifloon, her best friends as they past. Then there was Farfetch'd the food shop owner, Ivysaur the gardener, and Ralts the emotional pit of the village (People talked to her about problems and she absorbed their negative emotions). Mizu continued down a path toward a lower area.. almost like a crater. She pointed down "Follow those stairs down toward that arena.. of sorts. It's the best place to train and fight."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 8:15 am

Patamon nodded and began her way down.

A Pikachu stepped out of the ship. "Where could that Patamon be? Coming from the homeland to here to a while, so the forest better be close, and there should be no Pokemon or Digimon left in this city."
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 8:35 am

Kitsune scowled at the Pikachu "You have no business here now GET LOST!!! and I really mean it... go get lost and never find your way back... And what are you talking about... Patamon... I have never heard of such a thing.... Like i said earlier get lost.. Or die!!" She lifted a paw up ready to send a barrage of flames at the pikachu.

Mizu nodded and walked to her little house. Drifloon and buneary approached. "Who was that you were with earlier?" The drifloon questioned. He was a quiet and mysterious pokemon.
"Yes.. That really was an odd pokemon.. if that is what it was." Buneary was an elegant pokemon. Her trainer often pampered her before she died in a freak accident.
"well that was Patamon. I'm not sure what a Patamon is but they are a bit odd." She scratched her head with a confuzed look "Would you two want to help me tend to my garden today?" She smiled and bounced around to the back of her house with her friends. They watered and pruned her flowers and berry bushes. "Here!" She handed them each a basket with some berries. "You both worked hard. Thanks for the help!"
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 8:39 am

"Wait a second, why is this place still filled with life?" Pikachu launched an explosive charge of electricity around her, but her ship seemed unaffected.
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 8:44 am

When the smoke lifted she was in the same spot, unscathed. Kitsune laughed. "What in living hell are you babbling about?! Of course there is life here. Now if you don't leave now... I will kill you without hesitation!" She bared her teeth and snarled. This Pikachu really was starting to annoy her.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 8:50 am

"You? You think you can kill me? An elite fighter like me is undefeatable, especiallly by the likes of an ordinary Pokemon!" Pikachu prepared an Electro Ball.

After Patamon's training, she looked for the Pokemon that showed her where she wanted to be. She found her house fairly quickly. "Heeey! I need a place to stay, is your place alright?"
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 9:01 am

Kitsune laughed maniacally. "ME? an ordinary pokemon?! Heheheheh I WILL SHOW YOU ORDINARY!!!!" She jumped up and began her famous barrage. First she summoned up a fiery inferno of blue flame around her to act as a barrier then used flamethrower which was enlarged by her inferno and enveloped the pikachu. She then opened her mouth and began raining shadowballs upon the ground. She then fell to the ground and dashed at the pikachu with a blue flame charge.

Mizu was surprised by the request "u. . . ummmmm ... S... sure!! You will have to sleep downstairs though. i... i usually never have guests." She had that trademark sweat drop on her face. "anyway here are some of the berries I picked today while you were out training." She held out a basket.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 4:18 pm

"Thanks. I can sleep anywhere, it's no problem."

Pikachu laughed. "You think that can beat me?"
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 4:32 pm

Kitsune glared. "Well.. I kind of hoped it would!!" She glared at the Pikachu and prepared to attack again.

Mizu sighed in relief "Ok great! Well I'm going back in." She walked inside and made some tea. She used a doll's tea set, as it was the perfect size for her. She then gave Patamon a cup and gathered some things like pillows and blankets for Patamon. "Anyway, it's getting late so I am headed to bed. Goodnight. " She slowly walked upstairs and went to sleep.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 5:25 pm

(Close enough!)

"I'm a high-class warrior from a far away island! That won't stop me!" Pikachu dodged. "Your weak attacks do nothing."

Patamon nodded. She followed her inside and took the cup. "Thanks for letting me stay."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 7:28 pm

(Patamon and Mizu aren't fighting anyone)
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 7:38 pm

"It's not my home...exactly. I can't say yes or no, I'm just a guest here...kinda."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 8:34 pm

Name: Kuro
Pokemon/Digimon: Zorua
Fusion with: Mikemon (Weaker: Mikerua Stronger: Zorumon)
Personality: Kuro is very hyperactive and friendly. She enjoys company and meeting new friends.
History: Kuro was born in a quaint town. All the Pokemon knew each other and everyone was always friendly to one another. Kuro was the main joy of the town; all the other Pokemon always brightening up after seeing her face. Unfortunately, the happiness didn't last as a tornado came through the town and Kuro was swept up in it, ending up in Mikemon's hometown.
Other: Kuro wears a little collar with a bell attached to it.
Theme Song: Amatsu Kitsune - Kagamine Rin

Name: Mikemon
Pokemon/Digimon: Mikemon
Fusion with: Kuro (See above for weaker and stronger forms)
Personality: Mikemon is wild and outgoing. She likes to fool around and play pranks on others, making her the perfect partner for Kuro.
History: After Kuro was swept away to Mikemon's town, the Digimon decided to become Kuro's friend. At first, Mikemon was playing a cruel joke on the Zorua, but as time progressed, being the Pokemon's friend became important to Mikemon, and it was something she did not want to lose.
Other: Mkemon has a tail ring similar to Gatomon's, only the tail ring isn't a Holy Ring. It's a Demon Ring and raises Mikemon's Demon powers.
Theme Song: Ah! It's a Wonderful Cat Life - Kagamine Len, GUMI
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) H6Q0F8z

Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next