HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A New Beginning for a new Duo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Card
Card

A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 09, 2013 10:10 pm

The man standing behind the register looked to be about 20 years of age, and was wearing a green shirt and shorts with a red apron on.
"Welcome! If you're looking for antidotes and potions, then you've come to the right place! Potions are 200 PD each, and antidotes are 300 PD each!"
The man smiled and waited for Yurei to make his order.
Yurei
Yurei

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri May 10, 2013 1:30 am

Yurei thought about, knowing how much he had then decided to make his order "alright let me get three antidotes and 5 potions please" he asked kindly as the Gastly went roaming around the store phasing threw stuff and scaring some customers in the store. The Gastly laughed at there surprise to his scare. Yurei really didn't pay much mind to it, being all in harmless fun.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 11, 2013 12:31 am

The man at the counter seemed to glaring at Gastly.
"Sir... Is that your Gastly? Unless you can control him, I can't get you your potions and antidotes. Your Pokemon is scaring away my business, after all..."
Yurei
Yurei

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 11, 2013 5:09 pm

Yurei nodded and smiled calling Gastly back over "sorry about that sir, just a young little guy after all haha" Gastly had floated over back to Yurei's side seeming to apologize "Gas gas gas" The pokemon stated bowing in apology, Yurei just smiled and laughed. "yea were sorry about that sir" he apologized as well, being the owner.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun May 12, 2013 10:54 pm

The man just smiled and the strict look in his eyes disappeared.
"Oh, it's fine. Here are your Potions and Antidotes. That'll be 2,100 PD."
He placed Yurei's order into a plastic bag and put it on the counter. He also waited for Yurei to give him the money before handing over the Potions and Antidotes.
Yurei
Yurei

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 13, 2013 3:15 am

Yurei nodded Handing him 2,100 PD and smiled placing his hand on the bag and picking it up "thank you kind sir" he stated facing towards the door as the Gastly went right threw the wall,going outside. Yurei chuckled running behind him waving to the man full of energy. Once the two were outside they decided to plan a route on to the first Gym leader.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri May 17, 2013 9:40 pm

On the way to the gym leader, there was some rustling in the trees nearby.
<div class="warning">A wild Wynaut appeared!
A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 2 360
Wynaut
Female
Level 15</div>
Yurei
Yurei

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun May 19, 2013 5:24 am

Yurei smiled seeing a challenge appear before them, seeing his partner Gastly was all riled up and ready to go. Yurei sadly had to decline the battle for Gastly and allow Their new friend Litwick to battle "sorry buddy, alright!" he shouted as he grabbed for his pokeball and lunged it out towards the other pokemon "go Litwick!" Yurei thought about a few things then thought about the way this pokemon battled and thought he was the perfect pokemon for the job" we've got this!" he claimed confidently as the battle began.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 20, 2013 10:50 pm

The Wynaut seemed to look happy, then dodged any attack that Litwick had made. Laughing as it did so, the Wynaut looked as though it were having fun. It didn't attack, but just danced around with ease.
Yurei
Yurei

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 12:11 am

Yurei smiled at the pokemon seeing how playful it was laughing about it a little then decided to get serious "alright Litwick use Confuse Ray!" Yurei shouted as the Pokemon began to use the move toward the Wynaut.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 1:01 am

The Confuse Ray hit the Wynaut, but did not seem to do much. The Wynaut was still dancing like before, but was staggering here and there. It then, wobbly, used a Charm attack, and nearly tripped over its own feet.
Yurei
Yurei

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 23, 2013 5:43 am

The Litwick confused by the charm was still ready to go at it "alright Litwick, use Astonish!" Yurei shouted chuckling a bit about the Wynaut and it's personality. As the Litwick went for the attack. It didn't stop to think about anything to how the foe was acting it just acted.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 23, 2013 10:49 pm

When Astonish met its mark, the Wynaut began to cry. It wasn't even a Fake Tears ruse; the Wynaut was genuinely crying. It seemed to be an infant, and the Astonish attack frightened it to tears. While it was crying, it also seemed to be calling out to someone or something. A looming shadow towered over Yurei.
"What do you think you're doing to that poor Wynaut?!"
Yurei
Yurei

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri May 24, 2013 5:08 am

Yurei quickly turned as his Gastly came to guard him from whomever the person was. The litwick looked at the Wynaut confused to weather the pokemon as using fake tears or real tears but it stepped back seeing the water works then hearing another voice it didn't care, it just awaited it's further attack orders. Yurei looked at the person confused a bit but trying to explain "hey wait wait i didn't mean anything if this is your pokemon...hehehe...i was just looking forward to catching the little playful guy, i needed to make sure it wasn't so dangerous" Yurei pleaded.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri May 24, 2013 9:36 pm

(This is an NPC btw)
A girl with brownish hair and amber eyes stood before Yurei with a stern frown.
"My name is Claire Yovance, and I'm the Pokemon Ranger in charge of this area. Catching Pokemon is forbidden currently, as there are multiple angered Pokemon on the loose. Please refrain from attacking or catching any Pokemon at the moment."
The girl brushed some rainbow-colored bangs from her face and seemed rather mature, despite looking around 14 years in age. She picked up the Wynaut and began to soothe it, causing the Pokemon to gradually stop its crying.
Yurei
Yurei

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun May 26, 2013 5:51 am

Yurei had rubbed his head and felt kind of bad about that "oh sorry i didn't know..um I'll just move on,uh pardon me would you happen to know a short cut to Pewter City would you?" he questioned curiously, as he turned Litwick back to it's ball. Having put a bit of a fight to return wanting to fight some more oddly enough. Gastly only chuckled and starred at the ranger curiously "gas...." it uttered in a low tone.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun May 26, 2013 10:10 pm

The girl seemed to accept Yurei's apology, but then shook her head when he asked about a shortcut to Pewter City.
"Sorry, but you can't exit the forest right now, either. There's a few of the rampaging Pokemon by the exit, so it's impossible to leave."
Her face seemed grim, but then she gave a smile.
"How about you help me gather all of the loose Pokemon? Once they're all in one area, I'll get them to leave."
Yurei
Yurei

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 28, 2013 2:21 pm

Yurei agreed to help with a determined look "sure me and my team are good at a little something to help you out, no worries i won't battle them But We've got some funny tactics to use" he chuckled as he looked at his Gastly also chuckling "Gas gas gas?" The Gastly questioned. "yea you know it's round'em up time and we've got this, no worry's we'll help out." Yurei's team was determined to take the easy route available and helping the ranger seemed to be the best way out of this.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 28, 2013 6:02 pm

Claire grinned gratefully when Yurei agreed to help out. Taking her Styler out, she began to prepare herself to catch the runaway Pokemon.
"Just round them up here and I'll get them under control."
The Wynaut from before seemed happy now, and climbed on top of Claire's head with a grin.
Yurei
Yurei

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed May 29, 2013 10:49 pm

Yurei nodded as he called out his Litwick and gather his two pokemon "hey guys we've got a small job to do" he stated explaining slowly "alright so basically Litwick i want you to follow in Gastly's footsteps, since he's the scariest pokemon i know so far" Yurei chuckled. Gastly feeling complemented nodded and directed Litwick with a few directions and such "gastly gastly gas gas" he said as they went off scaring Pokemon towards the ranger and having fun at the same time.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 08, 2013 8:04 pm

There were multiple rampaging Pokemon in different parts of the forest. Claire took out a map of the forest and pointed out that it was split into five different sections.
"In Section A, that's the area right here with the big clearing, there should be a large Musharna." She pointed to a spot on the map with the big letter 'A' and there was a small clearing in the middle of the trees.
"This is where you should go first. Come back here with the Musharna once you have its attention."
Yurei
Yurei

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 09, 2013 7:08 pm

Yurei nodded and understood his task, nodding to his team "alright guys let's do this" Yurei said towards his team mates. "gastly!" said Gastly in a confident tone. "litwick!" shouted the Litwick determinedly. As they set off to this area Yurei began to think of the pokemon "hmm...I've heard of these guys...aren't they like...Psychic or something?" he questioned. "Gas gastly" Gastly replied a bit stumbled himself. Yurei decided to stick to a simple plan and began to look around "hmm...Musharna?" He called out. "where are ya buddy, got some tasty Berries for ya" He shouted thinking it would possibly get the pokemon's attention.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 09, 2013 7:36 pm

Yurei's plan seemed to work. Wind blew gently around him, and there appeared to be some pale pink smoke entering the clearing.
<div class="warning">Wild Musharna appeared!
A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 2 518
Musharna
Female
Level 17</div>
Yurei
Yurei

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 18, 2013 5:05 am

Yurei jumped back a bit startled his plan worked and quickly to action seeing as Litwick was near by and Gastly was behind the Pokemon, the could possibly scare the pokemon to where they had to get all the pokemon "alright guys it's your turn" Yurei called out as he hid in a near by bush allowing his partner's to work "Gastly!" Gastly shouted behind Musharna attempting in scaring it as Litwick approached slowly sneaking up on it as Gastly would distract it.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 25, 2013 12:52 am

The shouting did not appear to affect the Musharna much, as it almost seemed to be sleeping. It seemed to just hover above the ground with closed eyes and smoke billowing around it. Every now and then it would twitch, as if having a dream, and would suddenly unleash a Tackle attack.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

A New Beginning for a new Duo
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next