HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A New Beginning for a new Duo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 31, 2014 6:49 am

(Minimize? It raises evasiveness for the user. In other words, makes it easier for the user to dodge attacks. Ex : Double Team. The user makes several copies of itself so the opponent has a hard time finding the right one. In Minimize, the user forces it's body to minimize in size, growing smaller and making it that much of a smaller target.)

Sandshrew stopped momentarily to catch it's breath. Litwick. Ghost/Fire. Easy. Fire was weak to Rock. It should be knocked out in a single level 4 Rollout. Which was where Rollout had currently reached. Curling up again, it barreled towards the Litwick.
Yurei
Yurei

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 03, 2014 3:57 am

The Litwick made ease with its new size to maneuver the attack, as it looked ready to attack ,Yurei gave the command "Fire spin!" The litwick inhaled then exhaled rings of fire at the Sandshrew.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 03, 2014 3:38 pm

The Sandshrew was understandably frustrated about it's Rollout being evaded. Now it put it back to stage one. And to rub salt into wounds, the Litwick immediately attacked with a Fire Spin. The flames harmlessly singes against it's rocky hide. Brushing past without too much damage, Sandshrew broke into another Rollout.
Yurei
Yurei

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 05, 2014 4:33 am

The sandshrew had been going for another Rollout, this was bad, Yurei attempted to time just about right. As the Sandshrew grew closer and closer, Yurei stood silent, till the pokemon had come into a good enough perspective "NOW ASTONISH!" he shouted in hopes this would actually work.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 05, 2014 6:49 am

Sandshrew was thrown backwards by the Ghost move, effectively breaking it's Rollout once again. Thankful it didn't flinch, it crouched in an attack position, now overwhelmingly aggressive towards the interfering Litwick. Quickly scampering towards it, stuck with only Rollout, it curled up and barraged towards the Candle pokemon with the Rock move again.
Yurei
Yurei

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 13, 2014 2:32 am

Yurei seen the Pokemon had continued to use this move once again and thought for a moment "repetition?", Yurei smiled and went for a fire-spin to try and counter the roll out head on but knew it was a possible fail, but there was nothing wrong with attempting at it.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 14, 2014 6:52 am

Sandshrew had no move other than Rollout that could even touch or remotely hurt it. The flames singed the Sandshrew and was successful in stopping it momentarily. Narrowing it's eyes at the Litwick, it curled up to raise Defense with Defense Curl and then broke into another Rollout.
Yurei
Yurei

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 21, 2014 4:37 am

Yurei had been stumped at the moment on what to do, his best team player was out and this wasn't the best match type at the moment, but in the brief moment of his thoughts Litwick was hit! The litwick would fall back from the damage and looked to Yurei with a bit or anger "LITWICK LITWICK LIT!" the pokemon expressed his anger for no commands to try and maneuver the move. Yurei rubbed his head as he then called for another Minimize "Minimize!" he commanded as the pokemon did so, becoming smaller.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 21, 2014 5:35 am

Sandshrew rubbed it's eyes a little with it's plump arm. Then getting back on all fours, it swiftly threw sand at Litwick, trying to lower it's accuracy with Sand Attack.
Yurei
Yurei

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 6 H6Q0F8zFri May 02, 2014 4:39 pm

Yurei knew this battle wasn't going to end well but to buy a bit of time was all he needed. The sand originally would have been effective if the Sandshrew had a large target to directly aim for it's sight but Litwick had been small enough to actually maneuver the attack the capitalize a move "alright charge right at um!" Litwick was confused but hoped this going right at the opponent was an idea instead of trying to get him killed easier.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSat May 03, 2014 6:30 am

Sandshrew eyed the minute forming rushing towards him. Alright. It too rolled up and barreled towards the oncoming Litwick with a Rollout.
Yurei
Yurei

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue May 13, 2014 9:46 pm

Yurei was on a limb here with this move but it was worth the shot, Litwick panicked in mid attack but was determined to win this, as Yurei yelled out "CONFUSE RAY!" Litwick would still take the hit, but Yurei had a back up plan and this was just a stepping stone for the moment.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue May 20, 2014 9:24 am

(I'm sorry for taking so long! >w<' I was on holiday...)

Unable to change it's course, the Sandshrew barreled right into the Confuse Ray. Teetering confusedly, it's mind was overridden with irrelevant thoughts. It still managed to roll forwards, continuing it's Rollout attack.

Yurei
Yurei

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 02, 2014 5:35 pm

Seeing as the plan worked perfectly, it was time to change it up a bit, Litwick had been badly hurt from that hit, but still wanted to win, no matter the cost, it was to costly thought to continue and he quickly called back Litwick and grabbed the young Aron and fled for the moment to find a pokemon center "I'm sorry little guy...were just gonna need to get stronger before we can take back your home...but don't you worry, were gonna grow super strong and beat those guys no problem...one day" Yurei explained to the little Aron a bit upset that he couldn't help the little guy out.

ooc: hey it's not a problem, you deserve time off with no expectations of arrival so soon, it's not a problem, especially not for my busy behind lol
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 03, 2014 9:07 am

(XD Nah, it's fine. I'm back now. And welcome back~ May I ask why you come in for short periods of time and post then again lapse into inactivity? o3o)

The Aron let out a squeal. The trainer had made a promise, and that was good enough for him. Content in the knowledge that he was not yet strong enough to claim what was rightfully his, but next time they went back, he'd be fully prepared.
Yurei
Yurei

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 03, 2014 11:59 pm

(I have no issues with telling, I've been busy with life, work and school sucks, but school is done for now till much later and work is gonna be hell but i am trying to make time in between lots of things, also may I have this aron by any chance?)

Yurei felt really bad that he couldn't really do much at the moment and he let his team down, they had to become stronger, so he would try and train the team that he had to their fullest potential, training would begin tomorrow...after something to eat. Yurei began to make his way towards Saffron City to find a Pokemon center, a shop and a restaurant, but was kind of lost and new to the area and wondered if their had been any guides or some helpful people to ask about stuff around here.

MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 6 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 04, 2014 5:55 pm

(X3 Yep, sure. here, catch. *tosses Aron at Yurei*)

Almost as though Arceus had heard Yurei's silent wish, a trainer walked by. A pretty girl, with her long dark hair tied in two ponytails with bangs, sporting a simple white frock with designs on it, matched up with a blue skirt and banded purple stockings up to her knees. A powerful looking Murkrow was perched on her shoulder, it's intimidating look rivaling that of the innocent one of the young girls.

(To get a better idea of what she looks like:
Spoiler:
)
Yurei
Yurei

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 6 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 04, 2014 11:03 pm

Yurei looked to the young girl then thought maybe she could help him out, her Pokemon looked like it knew its way around also, so that was kind of cool. He walked over to the young lady "excuse me, would you happen to know where the Pokemon center is by any chance?" Yurei questioned calmly, as to not intimidate or anything. "it's kind of an emergency, he looked down to his new pal Aron and laughed as he pet it's head gently, it's rugged hard skin did not seem to bother Yurei at all.

Ooc: Cool thanks, I assume I must ask someone to add the Aron or will it be done much later?
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Jun 05, 2014 9:12 am

(DX Ahh! Sorry! I was busy last time I posted here so I completely forgot to add it in. I'll do it now!~ >w<' Please don't kill me...)

The girl turned large, purple eyes to Yurei. "Oh. Hello. Yes, it's right down that road." She said, pointing, stretching out a slender hand. The Murkrow on her shoulder let out a small 'crow' as she smiled at Yurei, before shifting her gaze to the Aron in his arms. "Come on! I'll take you there." She said, enthusiastically, as she grabbed his free arm and started pulling him down the road.
Yurei
Yurei

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 6 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 06, 2014 6:14 am

(Why would I kill you? o.o that seems rather extreme for something so small...besides it's nor your fault, your only human)

Yurei was kind of surprised by the sudden out burst of friendliness by the girl and would just follow the girl as directed, even thought he was being dragged in a sense. But none the less he seen many different buildings and people and remembered reading about this big city called Saffron, but never imaged what it would be like in person, he was thankful to have met Gastly and decided to become a pokemon trainer.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 6 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 06, 2014 5:21 pm

(ヘ( ̄ω ̄ヘ) Never mind. It was a joke. Leave it. Also isn't he in Lavender?)

The girl came to a halt in front of the Centre. The Murkrow, who had taken off as soon as she broke into a run, fluttered back onto her shoulder. It appeared to be protective of her. "Here it is!~" She exclaimed happily, almost childishly.
Yurei
Yurei

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 07, 2014 12:53 am

(sorry v.v and nah, I left Lavander to go to the next town over, which was Saffron City, Yurei's on the road to get the first gym badge from Cerulean City, I think that's where the first gym is no?)

Yurei chuckled some as he rubbed his head "thanks for the help...um" he hadn't known her name, so he wouldn't be able to thank her properly and knew if he had said anything else it would probably offended her and they would be attacked by the Murkow, which they were all not in the any shape to battle "um..sorry I never received your name, I wish to thank you properly is all" he questioned as his shirt was tugged on by the Aron in his hands."Aron ar" said the little Aron, as if saying to hurry up.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 07, 2014 5:19 pm

(Pewter has the first gym. If he left the town, wouldn't you make another topic in that town? o3o)

"Oh. How rude of me. Where are my manners? I'm Kaname. Chris Kaname. And this is Shade." She gestured to the Murkrow. "Nice to meet you! What's your name?" She stuck out a hand.

(Okay, so I totally copied her name from Pretty Rhythm. o3o')
Yurei
Yurei

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 07, 2014 7:46 pm

Ooc: hey should we could we possibly make a new topic in Saffron city then make my way toward pewter city? I should have made new topics a long time ago, Sorry about that.

Ic: Yurei smiled "hey nice name Chris, names Yurei, Yurei Sky" He extended his hand to meet hers "this little guy here is Aron, my other partners Gastly and Litwick are kind of resting after this hard fought battle we had" he rubbed his head looking a bit down for the moment but smiled it off "maybe we'll hang some other time, thanks for the directions, um hey do they have a pokemart and a place to eat?" he questioned before entering the pokemon center.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 08, 2014 9:14 am

(No, it's okay. Just pointing it out~)

Chris smiled again. "Sure. There's a PokeMart just behind this Centre. You can get directions from anywhere. And there's a helpful map of the city in the Centre. There are some restaurants in the other side of town. Far south."
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 6 H6Q0F8z

A New Beginning for a new Duo
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next