HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A beginning to something

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
shadowolf
shadowolf

A beginning to something Empty
PostSubject: A beginning to something   A beginning to something H6Q0F8zFri Nov 28, 2014 3:52 pm

It was 5 in the morning. Marcus laid on his bed fast asleep while Ashley rested on his chest. As long as Ash was their Marcus never needed a blanket to ward off the cold but that never stopped the three poochyena that his parents rescued from a flock of swellow from sleeping there too. But Marcus's human alarm woke him as he had a job to do so he gently picked Ashley up and placed her on his pillow while moving the three other Pokémon next to each other, he quietly moved out the room and sent downstairs.

His house was two stories with all the bedrooms and bathrooms being upstairs and the kitchen, dining, living and others were down stairs so Marcus moved to the Kitchen and looked at the clock. "6:00 o'clock." Marcus said to himself as he moved to one of the many cupboards and took four bowls out before filling them with poke food. He then proceeded to make his own breakfast a looked at the clock again only to see fifth teen minutes had past. His parents couldn't find any more sick or injured wild Pokémon while people seemed to bring theirs in even less so Marcus was stuck with the three trouble makers and Ashley but today was different. Today Marcus felt like doing something more and if that meant just walking away from his hometown then fine by him. Marcus went back upstairs and into his room for his bag.

Upon getting it he started to grab things he would need or want  from his room before heading back to the kitchen and grabbing some cook able food. Bowls for himself and his Pokémon and then a sleeping bag and a few other things. His bag was quite large but not too big to make him look like a camper, mainly because of the order and the way he packed. He moved back up to his room and woke Ashley quietly, hearing that all so familiar chirp of chic. “Alright Ash, we are going out.” Marcus said to her quietly but received a confused chirp so He picked her up and took her down stairs. “Ash, remember a while ago when we started training for when we wanted to adventure.”  He asked her while placing her down on his bag. She moved her head up and down and remembered the entire day. She learnt Flamethrower that day when she trained with a tallow and when the fight ended Marcus told her that one day they would travel throughout Hoenn and maybe further.  She soon realised that today was that day and looked at the house sadly. Marcus noticed this and looked at her. “Come on we have to. Don’t you want to know what’s out there, to become stronger, and to make new friends?” Marcus said to her in an ad’s guy voice and she looked up and gave him a friendly nod.

He wrote a note for his parents and lifted Ash to his shoulder where she perched herself and went out. He wore long black cargo jeans and a black hoodie with a white t-shirt under it barley seen by the v of the neck. The hoodie was extra-large for Marcus’s head so Ashley could get in whenever she wanted. Making their way through the trees on the road that once led from little root to his home over grown with grass and vines and Upon making it to little root he moved past the buildings and took one step on the route. He was already feeling free and Ashley was quite excited too.

Last edited by shadowolf on Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Something went wrong for the paragrathing. Hope it's not that long.)
Aito
Aito

PostSubject: Re: A beginning to something   A beginning to something H6Q0F8zSun Nov 30, 2014 11:17 pm

Her entrance was rather brutal, April May a beautiful and intelligent young girl was dressed in tatters, having originally came from Kalos and being forced to leave Izanagi for his own protection, the young girl had finally managed to find a way to get out of the Kalos region. She had been incredibly foolish to believe this would mean her step mother and sister would not hunt her down. Spending the last five days battling her sister and her mother, she had finally with help from the truck driver lost them. She had used many different modes of transportation hopping from one to another to make sure they could not follow the trajectory of the vehicles she had been using. The final was taking her to Little Root. Hoenn was a new region, she knew nothing from it except it was the first region to document one of the pokemon that was currently in April's possession. Her name was Trix though many would know her due to being of the Murkrow species. Nothing screamed important or unique about the sleeping black bird but to April she was the best friend that anyone could have asked for. In fact it was Trix who had given April the idea for her team. She was going to form a flying pokemon team. This had been in mind for sometime and after capturing Pancham she had decided to release it.

Safe within a pokeball was also a unique shiny Magby whom she was looking to grant a brand new home with a kind honest soul. She felt bad but her resolve was true and she was determined. That is why two pokemon only remained in her usable party. The sleeping Murkrow in her lap and the wide awake yet rather cold and ignorant Rufflet on one of the box's simply staring. They had once shared a moment were Rufflet had been frightened of a storm and had allowed April to be its shelter, his wall. After the storm passed it returned to its usual arrogant and cold way. April would simply stare it out adding a soft gentle smile but the Rufflet only looked away. "Aww come on Ruffy, why don't you want to be friends with me, im not gonna give up you know" she said as she tossed a puffin in its direction. Though still guarded the bird type would begin to devour the treat making sure to keep its eyes on the trainer, though April could have been mistaken, she was sure the bird type gave her a quick wink. Nodding she would note that the truck was slowing down and within five minutes they had parked within Little Root.

The door to the truck would open and Trix would awaken, hopping on to April's right shoulder it would sqauk tiredly as it rubbed its eyes with her black wings. "Whats it gonna be Ruffy, shoulder or ball" April would ask gently. She predicted the answer as the Rufflet flapped it's wings and flew casually to the pokeball located on her belt, with two taps of its beak the ball opened still on her belt and absorbed the bird pokemon inside of it. Shaking her head April would sigh softly as she climbed out of the truck. Thanking the man and giving him as much money as she could spare for his trouble April would wave him off. He had went out of his way for her and now here she was......she had no idea were the hell she was. Ok so her plan was majorly flawed but she was a smart girl she could figure something out, her first goal was to find out were she was, her second goal was to find a clothing shop and get some new threads.

Fate would grant her some luck, It would seem a young boy with a rather strange and odd colored Torchic was about to begin his pokemon journey. Was this the Hoenn regions colouring, did pokemon change depending on regions this much. Her father would have loved this. She needed to find out more, and a girl whom lived on the streets has no timid qualities. They had all been knocked out of her, With pride in her stride and the Murkrow upon her shoulder April would wave a single dirty hand at the Torchic's trainer. "Hello there, Um sorry to be a pain but would you mind telling me where i am?" April would ask smiling softly.
shadowolf
shadowolf

PostSubject: Re: A beginning to something   A beginning to something H6Q0F8zMon Dec 01, 2014 4:21 am

Marcus was about to continue when he heard a girls voice and turned to see one dressed in tatters but had a sense of pride about her. A Murkrow rested on her shoulders much like Ashley did with Marcus and he listened to her question, Ashley lazily  standing up on Marcus's shoulder. "Theirs no pain in asking, free world." Marcus said with a small laugh before answering the rest of her question. "You are in little root of the Hoenn region and guessing you were in that truck, are you ok? There's a small shop in the next town where you can possibly buy some cloths and before I forget. Ashley, say hi." He said to her and Ash in a soft tone.

Marcus began to ponder where this girl came from before he heard Ash give a small but friendly Torchic  which made Marcus smile himself. He hated that he replied with a question but he was always the fellow that made sure someone was alright.
Aito
Aito

PostSubject: Re: A beginning to something   A beginning to something H6Q0F8zMon Dec 01, 2014 4:56 pm

Tilting her head softly, the dirty blueish black hair of the female would grin gently as the man spoke, she was slightly taken aback at how polite and nice the first person she ever spoke to was. Checking her bag she realized she was slightly low on money so would have to find a cash machine to withdraw it from. She wondered how Izanagi was doing back in Kalos. She was determined to return one day and meet up with her old friend but for now her new journey would begin. She was interested in hearing about the legendary pokemon of the hoenn region. She of course knew of them. Groudon the ground type capable of erupting in to a powerful duel fire and ground type. Oh yeah, she knew this regions secrets better than most. her father studied each regions legends and each legends powers and abilities along with there history. She knew all about Primal Reversion and about the eon duo. She even knew about the true legend of Rayquazza as well as the regi's jirachi and deoxys. She had information on them all and was determined to document them herself.

She was listening to the young male as she made her silent decleration, nodding gently she would tighten her hands as she made her silent plea, [color=yellow]"Yeah, im ok, its just been a long and hard journey to get out of the Kalos region, though don't worry im not a criminal or anything" April said laughing gently as she continued "Oh you are the cutest little Torchic ever" April would say to the fire type pokemon, as if on cue and in agreement the Murkrow would release a quick blast of its own name. "Ok so the next town....that would be............i have no idea were im going" she said dramatically before giggling gently.
shadowolf
shadowolf

PostSubject: Re: A beginning to something   A beginning to something H6Q0F8zTue Dec 02, 2014 2:07 am

Marcus gave a small laugh while Torchic replied with a happy burst of its name to the girl's complement. "I would never think of you as a criminal." Marcus couldn't help but laugh a little more at that but then stopped himself. "Yea, you will probably or most likely never see another Torchic like Ashley here, oh it's quite a story how I found her but I'll leave that for another time. He said while moving his hand to pat her and ruffle her feathers before turning to the girl again. "The next town is oldale and maybe a ten to fifth teen minute walk from here, could be less. There’s not much over their besides a small shop and Pokémon centre. Names Marcus by the way and I could show you the way if you wanted me to?" Marcus said to her in a polite tone, He thought about asking why she came from kalos but decided not to just by looking at the state of her. Ashley was a little worried for the trainer too and Marcus could feel the vibe of her worry, he turned to Ash and gave her a sympathetic smile to try and help ease her worry but to no avail.
Aito
Aito

PostSubject: Re: A beginning to something   A beginning to something H6Q0F8zTue Dec 02, 2014 7:32 pm

"oh that sounds like a good story, but i agree perhaps another time when i don't look like a hobo" she said gently as she giggled. Smiling to the Torchic she would place a single hand upon the beautiful Murkrow and tickle it under the chin, this minor action would allow April to receive a single coo of admiration before it nestled its head to the side of April. "If only Ruffy would act liek you Trix, he doesn't seem to be bothered about us at all" she said gently to the Murkrow whom would give a soft sigh. She would return her gaze and ear's to the male whom would mention the next town and was even nice enough to offer his own time to take her. "OH that would be fantastic, Your from this region right so you can give me as much information about this regions legendaries, i have the basics and the foundation but i can't seem to find out in my fathers books information on the location of the red and blue orbs needed to locate and bring them back, you know about these?" she would ask gently.
shadowolf
shadowolf

PostSubject: Re: A beginning to something   A beginning to something H6Q0F8zWed Dec 03, 2014 9:11 am

Marcus was a bit taken back by her question but had no problems in answering it. "I know of a few Legendaries. The Weather trio, the Golem trio and the two birds, I think they start with L and if memory serves then their should be maybe two more. Marcus said as he sifted through his memories of books and stories. "Thats about as much as I can remember sorry, the red and blue orbs are a bit of a mystery as they may be at Mt. Pyre or somewhere else but Mt. Pyre is your best chance." He told her with a smile as Ashley moved to the hoodie hanging down on Marcus's back and nested their. Marcus felt this and turned for route 101 before turning to the girl with a smile. "You coming Mis? He said as he didn't know her name yet.
Aito
Aito

PostSubject: Re: A beginning to something   A beginning to something H6Q0F8zThu Dec 04, 2014 12:50 am

"So the weather trio are Groudon Kyogre and umm oh shoot umm.... Rayquaza i think, the golems are the regis of course and the birds...i think you mean Latios and Latias right? there all hoenn based so im determined to gain knowledge on all of them, Mt Pyre well that gives me a destination and seeing as your so kind, you can take me there right?" She would say as she began to show her large big eyes in the traditional puppy dog way that at home used to mean free food and clothes. She wondered if it would work on the boy, "Oh how rude of me, im April, April May" she would say excitedly, she could not believe she was in hoenn. "So what about you Marcus whats your goal?" she enquired
shadowolf
shadowolf

PostSubject: Re: A beginning to something   A beginning to something H6Q0F8zThu Dec 04, 2014 4:56 am

"Yes that are what the legendaries are called, you know your stuff." Marcus said to her a little surprised by her knowledge. "And I can take you to Mt Pyre but that's at the 6th, 7th Gym. Very far away." Marcus said to her with a laugh and smile but to be honest her eyes told him alot. Her cloths and the way she spoke kinda told Marcus small details but he wasn't about to ask for her life story. "Well April my goal is unknown at this time, might be help pokemon around the world or to get the perfect team." Marcus said to her while looking into the long grass and thanking himself for getting Cargo pants down to the shoes. He moved his head to the left and right hearing the clicking noises that define him.

"Alright. You ready to go now or would you like to learn some more or we can do both." He finished with a small laugh that woke Ash from her short sleep. She hopped from the hoodie on Marcus's back and moved to his shoulder before slightly head butting Marcus's temple which Marcus took as. 'Thanks for ruining my sleep.'
Aito
Aito

PostSubject: Re: A beginning to something   A beginning to something H6Q0F8zThu Dec 04, 2014 7:24 pm

"Oh Gym battles, just like my friend Izanagi back in Kalos, I think i may participate in them myself, also um is true in this region we can participate in pokemon contests, id love to have at least a shot at them, try out a bit of everything while im in this region."April would say excitedly at the prospect of being able to participate in so many different unique events. Nodding towards Marcus, April would begin to walk forward. "Ok then Marcus, lets talk and walk, you can tell me about some of the flying type pokemon unique to this region too, im also aiming to become a flying type champion" she said smiling before saying to Marcus. "lead the way".

[Let me know if you want a wild encounter/random trainer battle and ill get the mods to help us out.]
shadowolf
shadowolf

PostSubject: Re: A beginning to something   A beginning to something H6Q0F8zSat Dec 06, 2014 3:25 pm

"Well yes their are contest but they are confusingly scattered around the region but I can try and take you to them" Marcus said while walking along side her and listening her plans on a flying type team. "Well their are a few, beautifly, tallow, wingull, masquerain, ninjask, zubat, swablu, salamence and maybe a few more or some of the ones I metioned might not even fly." Marcus said with a small laugh before cracking his knuckles to hear the clicking noise.

"Now I know this may be a bit rude to ask but what happened to you?" Marcus said silently with a worried expression, this question had Been eating inside him and he had to ask April sooner or later as he walked though some more grass.

(Yea we could go with a battle or event of some sort :)
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: A beginning to something   A beginning to something H6Q0F8zSat Dec 06, 2014 5:49 pm

Suddenly a Larvitar stumbled along the grass. It seemed to be quite oblivious to the two trainers. It reached a rock and its foot caught on it. The little dinosaur fell over the rock. It suddenly erupted in tears. A nearby Swablu swooped down and helped the poor Larvitar up. It then placed its wing around the Larvitar and stroked it for comfort. The Larvitar then got up and continued walking. It was soon discovered that it was picking a bush, for berries. After gathering a bundle the Swablu returned form the trees again, having also gathered some berries. They then sat down and ate the berries together, before continuing on walking.

A beginning to something Larvitar
Pokémon: Larvitar
Level: 12
Ability: Guts
Moves: Bite, Leer, Sandstorm, Screech, Ancientpower (EM), Hyper Beam (TM)

A beginning to something Swablu
Pokémon: Swablu
Level: 12
Ability: Growl, Peck, Astonish, Sing, Fury Attack, Safeguard, Disarming Voice, Dragon Rush (EM), Ice Beam (TM)
Aito
Aito

PostSubject: Re: A beginning to something   A beginning to something H6Q0F8zSun Dec 07, 2014 11:46 pm

"Ooh there are so much to chose from, my team will be beautiful and powerful" April would say gently with a grin of excitement building upon her face, As she was about to answer the question, her history was somewhat private but she could tell him some of what had happened via changing some information around. It would seem she didn't have to worry for the talk would be interrupted by the movements of two pokemon, Her pokedex would soon be pulled out, it was a new edition and held many pokemon within, the only problem was it would only show pokemon that also inhabited Kalos, thankfully Larvitar and Swablu were. She would gain the information needed while watching the movement of the Swablu. Then she would grin, "Trix that swablu is ours, can you handle the Larvitar?" She would ask Marcus. Before he could reply she was running, her arm extended as Trix ran down it before taking to the air, It would screech its name as an indication of its presence and its intended wish to do battle with the Swablu.
shadowolf
shadowolf

PostSubject: Re: A beginning to something   A beginning to something H6Q0F8zMon Dec 08, 2014 6:41 am

Marcus was quite surprised seeing a swablu and an larvitar but he could easily see that both were higher level then Ashley. Instead of fighting he slowly walked towards the wild Pokemon with Ash on his shoulder, never has she seen a Larvitar but she was always happy to meet new Pokemon. "Ello their fella, how you doing." Marcus said gently to the wild pokemon, hoping it would react calmly to non threatening movement or words. Marcus also couldn't help but give a slight smile in which Ash gave a small but friendly cry of its name to the Larvitar in a similar fashion of what Mark did.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: A beginning to something   A beginning to something H6Q0F8zSat Dec 13, 2014 1:09 pm

Swablu seemed to accept the challenge. It suddenly charged at Trix, the silhouette of a dragon enveloping her body. It appeared to be using Dragon Rush! It was rocketing towards Trix at a high speed. The move looked very powerful, and very dangerous for Trix.

The Larvitar released a cry of panic as it was approached by the scary human. It stumbled over and fell on its back, where it wriggled backwards further. It then pushed itself up quickly and looked around frantically, to see if there was a way out. It then began to back away again, taking baby steps backwards.
Aito
Aito

PostSubject: Re: A beginning to something   A beginning to something H6Q0F8zMon Dec 15, 2014 8:20 pm

What a sight, April would watch as the swablu began to charge in the direction of the Murkrow, this was the fighting spirit that April wanted to see from her pokemon. the thrill of the battle would begin to shower over her as she watched the two flying type pokemon soar towards each other. The dragon like shroud was magnificent to witness but April was not stupid. "Trix, swerve" she shouted to the murkrow at the last minute. The flying and dark type would swerve to the right its wings tucked in like a torpedo as it darted forward giving itself enough room to avoid the dragon rush attack."Now Trix, astonish" she would shout. As she did the Murkrows mouth would open and a wave of red sound like energy shot forth through the air aiming to damage the ear drums of the pokemon.
shadowolf
shadowolf

PostSubject: Re: A beginning to something   A beginning to something H6Q0F8zTue Dec 16, 2014 4:41 am

"shy one aren't you?" Marcus said to the stumbling Pokemon before slowly backing off with his hands open in front of him to show he had no weapons. Ashley decided to back off but kept a friendly face towards the strange pokemon. "Hey we don't have any intention of hurting you buddie nor do we want to capture you. You just stumbled upon our path but I can't say the same about those two other there." Marcus said gently as he pointed at April and her pokemon fighting the swablu. Marcus knew that the cloud Pokemon would make a great allie to her flying team and was quite happy she met one here where it could have taken weeks or months to get where they normally live so this one must have traveled or so Marcus thought.

Ashley decided to move quietly next to the female trainer as she wanted to know how a Pokemon battle went from close up. She lost interest in Marcus and the strange Pokemon and Marcus gave off a slight laugh when he finally noticed her disappearance and decided to sit down on the dirt that was around and even motioned the larvitar to join him if it pleased.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: A beginning to something   A beginning to something H6Q0F8zFri Dec 19, 2014 7:50 pm

The Larvitar got up, being a little more comfortable around them now. It then suddenly turned to the battle, panicking as it saw Swablu struggle and cry out from the Astonish attack. Larvitar quickly dashed out in front of Swablu, flailing its arms and signalling to try and stop the battle. Without finding out if it was successful or not, it whipped out glowing blue rocks and tossed them towards Trix. It was using AncientPower!
Aito
Aito

PostSubject: Re: A beginning to something   A beginning to something H6Q0F8zSat Dec 20, 2014 10:20 pm

"Yes right on," she shouted as her pokemons attack was successful, It was to late for her to avoid the ancient power though, it had been un-expected and the screech of Trix would echo as she fell to the ground with the super effective move. "Trix no come on girl" she shouted to her pokemon. The bird would stagger but it would manage to return to its feet. This battle had become two on one, reaching to her belt she would pull a pokeball from it and stare. "I really, really need your help here, please just...just listen to me" she prayed, throwing the ball she would watch it open and reveal the light. The small chick like pokemon known as rufflet would appear staring at the two enemies. "Ok, Ruffy Hone claws two times please, Trix we need to hit them with all we got, start charging Sky attack" she ordered.

As the words left, It would seem Rufflet would do this for the owner, it's claws and wings seemed to expand rapidly while its eyes began to glow, the wings sharpened as did the claws as the glow began to fade it enhanced once more. "Ruffy, Wing attack," she would order, The chick would not fly but instead use its feet speed impressive as it was to charge at the larvitar while spreading one wing, the wing would glow a beautiful white color as it aimed to strike the Larvitar. While this was happening Trix had taken to the sky, it's bdy glowing a beautiful white as wind seemed to be manipulating its way around the black body.
shadowolf
shadowolf

PostSubject: Re: A beginning to something   A beginning to something H6Q0F8zThu Dec 25, 2014 6:56 pm

"Hey wait, the larvitar." Marcus called out to April seeing as she did not see the effort's of the larvitar to try and stop the fighting. To Marcus the larvitar was like Torchic when she was first hatched. Innocent and scared yet curious. He couldn't just sit their and let the larvitar be attacked even if it attacked First. Marcus had to make a choice fast while Aprils second pokemon closed in fast with its wing attack.nHe could sit their and allow it to happen but he knew he would never but he may upset the Pokemon April sent out and April herself but the Pokemon if he stayed true to this innocent personality would freak out and maybe lash out with another attack and it could go anywhere and also the swablu might move from the fight to try and protect the larvitar like it had before.

In the end, Marcus made the choice that defined him. He quickly sat up and ran full sprint towards the larvitar. His aim was to pick it up and jump before the flying pokemon could reach the larvitar while his back up was to use his body as a defence agenst the wing attack. His speed picked up at the last thought and he made a mad rush for the larvitar to pick it up and like he hoped, he had succeeded but as soon as he had done so he jumped. The jump was a little low and only just gave him enough time to trist his body so he would land on his back while the larvitar had to contend with his chest as a landing.

Ashley saw this and almost cried out for her trainer and quickly rushed over towards him. When she reaches him and saw how he was uninjured she gave a quick sigh of her name while shaking her head which Marcus slightly chuckled too. She knew he was stupid enough to risk his life for a wild pokemon that seemed nice and the larvitar did seem like it wasn't very battle friendly.

Last edited by shadowolf on Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : If I can't make movement for the Pokemon kitty just tell me and I'll try and repost the best I can. It's just i did not see a possible way to do so without controlling where the larvitar went sorry,)
Aito
Aito

PostSubject: Re: A beginning to something   A beginning to something H6Q0F8zSun Mar 29, 2015 8:05 pm

The Rufflet's attack would miss due to the involvment of the trainer whom April had been currently working with. Normally someone would be worried about the involvement of the man but April was different, she was going to be a legendary hunter and that meant no distractions. She had to think completely of the battle and nothing else. Her hand would rise gently as the light shot forth from one of the pokeballs, emitting the Rufflet in the gentle light before pulling it back to its home within the ball. Trix on the other hand would complete her charge of the powerful Sky attack. "OK TRIX, LETS END THIS" she would shout. The black bird would crow its name as it shrieked. Its wings pulled in as it charged its speed sky rocketing as it aimed to connect its body and aura with the Swablu.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: A beginning to something   A beginning to something H6Q0F8zSun Mar 29, 2015 8:31 pm

Against its will, the Larvitar had been picked up by Mark and saved from the coming attack which was meant to strike Swablu. The Dragon type used the distraction to get a perspective on the situation and managed to predict the Murkrow's assault. However, without a trainer, the Swablu was oblivious as to the power and the capabilities of Sky Attack when used by a flying type Pokemon. Panic-stricken, the dragon frantically attempted to shoot down the oncoming assailant using Ice Beam. She shot out the beam two times before the Murkrow reached her but missed both times by a wide margin. The Pokemon was unable to deal with the high pressure situation without a trainer to guide and support her. The bird struck the dragon hard and effortlessly knocked it out cold, causing it to crash to the ground immediately after a pained screech.

The Larvitar bore witness to this scene and grew vengeful towards the humans. Enraged, he jumped out of the trainer's hands and barked at him in a agitated manner. He was challenging him to battle and was not taking no for an answer! Without much delay, the Larvitar inhaled abruptly before shooting out a gigantic beam of energy from its mouth directly towards the trainer. Hyper Beam! Whether he chooses to get hit or get out of the way, the Pokemon would be too tired to move the next round and it would be a good time for it to be attacked and damaged before potential captivation. However, he had every intention to fight and was not going to be tamed or accompany the trainer voluntarily, not after what he just saw with Swablu. He now completely distrusted the two trainers.

Meanwhile a patch of grass rustled near April, inviting her to investigate. From afar one could see the green helmet like structure with a red horn of sorts attached to it. It was a fairly common Pokemon in Hoenn and is known for its ability to detect emotion. The subject had been observing the commotion for quite some time and had been rattled and startled by the Swablu's screech and even more so by the sound of pure energy released from Larvitar's mouth.
Aito
Aito

PostSubject: Re: A beginning to something   A beginning to something H6Q0F8zThu Apr 16, 2015 8:17 pm

The female would smile as she had one this battle, The pokemon she had beaten was one she intended to capture, but Murkrow was strong. "You can beat the larvitar but i gotta go" April would say to the comrade, as she turned she saw the ralts but ignored it. with her pokemon on her she would leave.

[/exit]
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A beginning to something   A beginning to something H6Q0F8z

A beginning to something
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1