HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 21, 2013 4:11 am

"I'll need to prepare for when I take on the violet city gym leader." Kana said.

MonsterClaw got ready as Kana got her smiling battle face on. Kana gave out the command to use scratch and MonsterClaw ran up to the espeon with his claws raised.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 21, 2013 4:15 am

Espeon can read her foe's thoughts and that's exactly what she did to be able to dodge swiftly.

MonsterClaw's attack missed!

Though it doesn't mean she would dodge every attack. Each attack has its own speed and way of usage so it will still be fair. Espeon turns around so that her tail faces MonsterClaw. She then wags her tail cutely to lower MonsterClaw's defense stat.

Espeon used Tail Whip!
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 21, 2013 5:15 am

MonsterClaw wasn't giving up. Kana commanded him to use leer and then scratch. MonsterClaw got real close to the espeon and gave her a hard serious leer before jumping behind her and raked his claws on her back.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 21, 2013 5:31 am

Espeon's defense is lowered!
Espeon's HP: 4

Both the attacks hit and worked. "That's nice. Tackle," Harry commanded. Espeon turned around and would collide to MonsterClaw.

(MonsterClaw has been in battles before and you have not healed him or the other Totodile yet. He has HP: 2 and that means would go down in two attacks. Might wanna heal up after this battle.)
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 21, 2013 5:37 am

MonsterClaw was caught off guard and didn't have time to dodge as the espeon tackled him. Kana gasped as MonsterClaw goes down. Kana went over to him and picked him. She smiled and said that he battled hard. Then Kana put MonsterClaw next to GatorClaw to rest before turning back Harry and pulling out her next pokemon. She tosses the pokeball as she called FlowerChic.

"FlowerChic, Use Growl and then use razor Leaf!" Kana called out.

FlowerChic stood her ground and let out a loud growl. Then she swung the leaf on her head and send several razor leaves at the espeon.

Last edited by AuraTrainer08 on Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 21, 2013 5:40 am

MonsterClaw | HP: 1/2 | Status: Withdrawn
FlowerChic | HP: 3/3 | Status: In-battle
Foe Espeon | HP: 4/5 | Status: In-battle

The Growl worked successfully. It looks like Espeon's level advantage is being used horribly wrong by her Trainer and she's raised not in a smart way. She's a very easy target to hit.

Foe Espeon's attack is lowered!

With defense lowered and the Razor Leaf making a successful hit, the foe Espeon is just a few hits away from fainting. "Damn. I don't have any move that will give me the advantage. I guess we just have to wait for a critical hit. Hang in there, Espeon. Let's go for another Tackle," the doomed to failure foe Trainer Harry commands.

Foe Espeon used Tackle!
Foe Espeon | HP: 3/5 | Status: In-battle
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 22, 2013 9:51 pm

"Dodge it and then use razor leaf again!" Kana called out.

Flowerchic dodged to the side to avoid the tackle. Then FlowerChic swung her head leaf again and sent several more razor leaves at the espeon.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 24, 2013 11:05 am

FlowerChic | HP: 3/3 | In-battle

This time, Espeon dodged the attack. She fought back with another Tackle.

Foe Espeon used Tackle!
Foe Espeon | HP: 3/5 | Status: In-battle
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 24, 2013 8:57 pm

"FlowerChic, Dodge it and jump behind espeon! Then use razor leaf!" Kana said.

FlowerChic dodged and jumped behind the espeon. Then she swung her leaf on her head again. She sent several more leaves toward the espeon from behind.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 27, 2013 1:45 pm

Espeon got hit from behind. If she was a wild Pokémon, this would be a perfect opportunity to capture her. Sadly, she's not so she's just weak but instead, this is a perfect opportunity to land the second to final blows. The helpless foe tries to save herself with another Tackle as commanded by Harry.
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 27, 2013 11:13 pm

FlowerChic jumped to the side and and once again got behind Espeon. Then FlowerChic used razor leaf once more as told by Kana. This razor leaf had more leaves than the last one.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 28, 2013 10:37 am

Espeon was cut by the razor-sharp leaves as her legs gave up, though she still has some fight left in her. Espeon did not give up and focused all her leftover energy to be able to stand. She would lunge for possibly one last Tackle.

(Just a friendly reminder: You can't dodge four times in a row. FlowerChic has dodged thrice in a row so you know what to do for this attack. What goes up must come down. :))
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 28, 2013 8:38 pm

FlowerChic got hit by the tackle this time. But FlowerChic got up after a bit of a struggle. Then FlowerChic ran at Espeon and she tried to do a tackle on her.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 01, 2013 4:29 am

The match is finished. FlowerChic the Chikorita is the winner. Espeon got Tackled as her legs completely gave up and met the ground, knocked-out. "Wow. You really are good. Well, good luck for your journey," the Trainer Harry said with a smile as he took a Pokeball out and withdrew his Espeon into it. He walked away towards the direction where the Pokémon Center would be.

FlowerChic the Chikorita gained 9 EXP!
FlowerChic the Chikorita grew the Lv. 7 with 3 EXP remaining!
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 01, 2013 5:09 am

FlowerChic just smiled as she stood proud at the victory. Kana thanked Harry for the battle and she waved to him. Kana turned to FlowerChic and she walked over to her. Kana squatted down and patted her on the head. MonsterClaw jumped up and he did a little dance. This caused GatorClaw to wake up. He rubbed his eyes and he looked around trying to wonder what had happened. FlowerChic went over to GatorClaw gave him a peck on the cheek as a thanks for saving her. GatorClaw got up and he rubbed behind his head while blushing. Then Kana picked Monster Claw up and she held him. Then the four of them got back on the road again as they kept a look out for any more pokemon.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 01, 2013 5:18 am

(Aww... :3)

Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 3 228a

A celebration for victory, a pleasant smile and positive vibes are all onto Kana. But as always, peace and happiness are always destroyed by evil. There is a Houndour blocking their path, staring darkly towards Kana's eyes. This Dark Pokémon has an eerie and uneasy feel around it.

Male, Lv. 9
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 01, 2013 5:35 am

Kana looked at the houndour. But when she did, she had an uneasy feeling. However, GatorClaw stepped forward wanting to battle him. Then Kana thought, maybe she can catch this pokemon and maybe he can be their friend. Kana gave GatorClaw a nod.

"GatorClaw, use leer and then use scratch!" Kana called out.

GatorClaw stepped forward and he gave the houndour a hard sharp leeras he narrow his eyes. Then GatorClaw raised his claws and he ran at the houndour to use scratch on him.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 01, 2013 5:50 am

Foe Houndour's defense was lowered as the Scratch followed up adjusting the difficulty for this match. It looked like the foe fed on pain as he gave an evil grin. Since GatorClaw is too close to Houndour, the dog-like Pokémon opened his jaw and quickly discharged a filthy gas which could poison the Water-type. Foe Houndour used Smog!
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 01, 2013 6:00 am

GatorClaw covered his mouth so he wouldn't breathe in the smog. Then GatorClaw backed away from the houndour. FlowerChic cheered GatorClaw to not give up. GatorClaw got on his tough look and he started acting brave. Then GatorClaw jumped back and he used Hydro Pump, as told by Kana, by unleashing a stream of water from his mouth at the houndour.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 01, 2013 6:03 am

Houndour got hit and felt weak.
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 01, 2013 6:09 am

Kana took out a pokeball from the pokeball section of her back pouch. Then, GatorClaw jumped out of the way as Kana tossed the pokeball at the houndour.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 01, 2013 6:17 am

Houndour was captured.
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 01, 2013 6:28 am

Kana pumped one arm in the air as MonsterClaw raised both of his arms up. FlowerChic swung her leaf on her head back and forth while she smiled. GatorClaw was happy that they got a another friend. Kana walked over and she picked up the pokeball. Then she puts it away.

"I think his name will be DarkFlare." Kana said.

MonsterClaw liked the name. FlowerChic and GatorClaw agreed with the name too. Kana nodded and they continued onward as they enter CherryGrove City at last. This would be a good chance to stop at the pokemon center to heal her pokemon and then do a little shopping at the pokemart.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 01, 2013 6:28 am

(You gonna have to make a new topic at CherryGrove then.)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3