HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Bryan
Bryan

Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 14, 2013 10:38 am

[[I herd you like Totodilez.]]

The Pokeball hit Totodile and he was captured.

[[Editing app.]]
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 14, 2013 10:48 am

Kana went over to the pokeball and she picked up. Then she raised it into the air as GatorClaw danced around being very happy that they now have a new friend.

"Alright! We caught our first pokemon!" Kana shouted with joy.

"Name him MonsterClaw! We can be the totodile brothers!" GatorClaw suggested in his own language.

Kana looked at GatorClaw and she understood the name that he suggested. Kana thought for a bit and then she turned smiling at GatorClaw.

"Alright. We shall call him MonsterClaw." Kana agreed.

Kana tossed the pokeball up and she let MonsterClaw come out. MonsterClaw came out of his pokeball and he landed right next to GatorClaw. Then Kana and the totodile brothers continued onward along route 29 while searching for more pokemon.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 14, 2013 10:58 am

Another Johto starter comes out. A Chikorita/F/6 jumps out of a bush and quickly notices Kana and the brothers. She looks mad as the leaf on her head swirled. Out comes Razor Leaves towards the brothers.
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 14, 2013 11:08 am

Kana and the totodile brothers quickly took notice of the chikorita. Kana smiled at first when they noticed her but then it quickly faded when the chikorita attacked the totodile brothers. They both quickly took action and dodged the razor leaf. Then Monster Claw stepped forward, looking completely serious. Kana nodded and she looked at the chikorita.

"MonsterClaw, use scratch!" Kana called out.

MonsterClaw raised three claws on his right hand and ran at the chikorita. Then MonsterClaw raked at her as he used scratch.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 14, 2013 11:20 am

Chikorita got scratched and then she roared loudly. [[Not the move, Roar.]] She looked even more angry. She tried another Razor Leaf.
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 14, 2013 11:25 am

"Dodge it!" Kana called out.

MonsterClaw jumped up and he dodged the razor leaf again. then he landed behind the chikorita and he stared at her.

"Use leer to lower her defense and then use scratch!" Kana said.

MonsterClaw stared at the chikorita with a hard sharp leer. then he ran up to her and used scratch.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 14, 2013 11:30 am

Chikorita saw the Leer and defense was lowered. She quickly took a few steps away dodging the Scratch. She whipped up another Razor Leaf.
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 14, 2013 11:40 am

This time, MonsterClaw was hit by the razor leaf and he fell back a few feet. GatorClaw cried out to MonsterClaw in worry. but MonsterClaw got up just fine, aside from the cuts. MonsterClaw shook it off and he faced the chikorita again.

"Hang in there, MonsterClaw. Use leer again and then use scratch!" Kana called out.

MonsterClaw once again stared at the chikorita while gritting his teeth and he gave her another hard sharp leer. Then MonsterClaw raised three claws on his left hand and ran at the chikorita. He raked his claws at her as he sued scratch.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 14, 2013 11:46 am

Chikorita will not let her defense lower again. She dodged but was unable to dodge the Scratch. A shadow of a flying Pokemon can be seen on the ground. Chikorita noticed it and looked up to the sky. A Hoothoot from the sky lands on a tree branch and stares at Chikorita with a grin. Chikorita roars at the Hoothoot. Like there's something between them.

Hoothoot/M/6
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 14, 2013 11:49 am

Kana and the totodile blinked as they looked over at the hoothoot that's perched on the tree branch. The three of them looked form the hoothoot to the chikorita and then back at the hoothoot. The totodile brothers looked at each other and they just shrugged.

"I wonder what's going on with those two." Kana said as she pondered.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 15, 2013 11:01 am

"Just won't stop following me," the Chikorita shouted.
"I just want to plaaaaaaaay," the Hoothoot answered in a mocking tone.
"Look, she didn't mean it, okay? Just leave her alone! Leave me alone,"
"Oh suuuure she didn't. Go tell that to the witnesses, my fake friend,"
"Look, I know it's important to you but you are aware of this thief Pokemon right? You know us, we can't do that,"
"Shut up, lap dog. I shall tear the scrap out of you. What is this now, got in a fight against a Trainer? Beware Trainer, your items might get stolen by her,"

The Hoothoot suddenly jumped and swooped down towards the Chikorita for a Tackle! Chikorita dodged. "Nice," Hoothoot taunted as he flew up and again swooped down for another Tackle. Chikorita dodged again and fought back with a Razor Leaf. Hoothoot dodged! Hoothoot goes back to the same tree branch. "Ohohoho... Make your choice Trainer. Help me destroy the thief Chikorita? Or ally yourself with the Chikorita like a confused little insect. Or maybe you are the neutral... And try to take both of us down..," the Flying-type asked.
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 16, 2013 9:14 am

The totodile just watched the chikorita and the hoothoot argue as they once again looked at each other only to just shrug. Kana nodded as she understood what's going on between those two. Apparently the hoothoot was accusing a pokemon that steals items from on passing trainers and that this chikorita might do the same to her. But the chikorita refused to believe it. Now she was at a delimme on whether to help the hoothoot or the chikorita or capture both. For one, she wasn't one to be in the middle of a fight or an argument, whether it was humans or pokemon, and for two, she was still needing to build up on her team and train before heading into cherrygrove city to heal her pokemon and then heading onto violet city to take one the first gym leader. With that, Kana turned to the two as she made her decision.

"Sorry you two. But, I tend to not get into fights or arguments and I don't know or understand the story form either of you. I'll just have to catch both of you so we can settle this once we get to CherryGrove City." Kana said.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 17, 2013 11:10 am

The innocent and accused Chikorita looked even angrier while the evil Hoothoot looked darkly twisted like some sort of a maniacal anime character. The Chikorita looked at MonsterClaw and used another Razor Leaf. The only move he can effectively use against the foe. The Flying-type Hoothoot used Hypnosis as round seemingly sound waves emerged from his glowing eyes on an attempt to lull MonsterClaw and Chikorita to sleep.
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm

Kana just sighed as she could tell that the chikorita didn't like that idea. But, they got themselves into this mess and they tried to get her to choose a side. MonsterClaw dodged to the side as GatorClaw got in front of the chikorita, taking the hypnosis instead. This caused GatorClaw to sway abit before falling on his front fast asleep.

"MonsterClaw! use leer on that hoothoot!" Kana called.

Monster Claw turned to the hoothoot and gave it a hard sharp leer.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 18, 2013 7:49 am

The Flying-type wasn't that tough after all. The Leer affected him much more than it should. His defense was lowered as he was surprised by it. He fell down from the branch and looked pretty roughed up. "No," he whispered, still having some fight in him. He would be done in just one last blow.
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 18, 2013 8:21 pm

AFter seeing GatorClaw save the chikorita from the hoothoot's hypnosis, Kana had made up her mind to not catch the hoothoot. She can see that the hoothoot was trying lull, not only MonsterClaw, but the chikorita as well.

"Okay. My made has been made. MonsterClaw, use scratch on the hoothoot!" Kana called.

MonsterClaw raised his claws and ran at the hoot. then he used scratch as he raked his claws at him. Kana turned to the chikorita and smiled, letting her not that she was safe with them.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 19, 2013 5:42 am

The trying hard Hoothoot faints. The Chikorita stares at the Trainer, puzzled.
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 19, 2013 7:37 am

MonsterClaw turned and walked back over to them as Kana scooped up GatorClaw and holds him in her arms. MonsterClaw explains to the chikorita that she is safe with their trainer and that the hoothoot won't bother her anymore. He also explained that Kana was really nice and that she will take good care of her.

"Don't worry, chikorita. We won't let anything happen to you. I despise evil or bad people as much as you do. That hoothoot was one of them." Kana said.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 19, 2013 7:59 am

"I see where this is going," she said. She looks relaxed now and obviously trusts the group now. "But I can't leave my friends behind. Who would protect them if I go with you," she worried. Out of the bushes behind the Chikorita, another four wild Chikoritas jump out. "We were watching everything," said one.

The same Chikorita Kana has been talking to turns around and looks at her friends. "Would you be able to protect yourselves if I leave? I taught you how to fight last week," she said. This point out that Chikorita has a straight-out and protective attitude. "Sure," said the second. Her friends wish her luck and thanks Kana before they quickly left. "Guess that's it... Where's my home," she said as she turned around and looked at Kana with a smile; also referring to her Poke ball.
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 19, 2013 9:11 pm

Kana smiled as pulled out a pokeball from her back pouch. MonsterClaw jumped up and down as Kana lightly tosses the pokeball to the chikorita.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 20, 2013 10:57 am

MonsterClaw gained 3 EXP!
GatorClaw gained 3 EXP!
Chikorita has been captured!
Would you like to giver her a nickname?
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 21, 2013 1:38 am

Kana held up the pokeball with chikorita in it while holding GatorClaw. MonsterClaw did a dance as he jumped up and down. They had taken down a hoothoot and obtained a new friend.

"Alright! Welcome to the team, FlowerChic!" Kana said.

Then Kana and MonsterClaw continue on while GatorClaw just sleeps. They continue looking for pokemon.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 21, 2013 3:38 am

(Ah, no energy drinks this time, eh? :))

Trainer App has been updated.

For a change, it's not a wild Pokémon that Kana will fight. This time, it's a Pokémon Trainer like her. A Caucasian boy with a black spiky hair and dressed like a Pokémon Trainer is staring at her. He’s the same height as Kana and he looks very friendly. "Mind if we have a fight? You're pretty good I've seen," he said.

Pokémon Trainer Harry wants a battle!
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 21, 2013 3:55 am

Kana smiled as she put GatorClaw down by a tree. MonsterClaw stepped forward wanting to battle. Kana nodded and then turned back to Harry.

"I would love to have a battle with you." Kana replied.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 21, 2013 4:00 am

"Just because you're good doesn't mean you should bite more than you can chew," he pointed out as an Espeon jumped down from a branch of a tree behind him. Harry is right because his Espeon's level is higher than any of Kana's Pokémon. But the point of a battle is to overcome foes stronger than yourself or your party. No one can capture other Trainer's Pokémon so this can be used as a good EXP gain for MonsterClaw. He doesn't seem to have any Pokémon left with him other than this Sun Pokémon though.

Espeon
Lv: 9 | Female | HP: 5
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next