HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Little boy Where are you? [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Dragon Kurai

Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 12, 2013 2:23 am

Suicune watched Kantin as he started reading. Fyre tackled him a bit into his reading. 'You cannot see our plan!'
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 12, 2013 2:29 am

Kantin was unconcerend, the others had the same reaction. he sighed and touched a presure point on fyre's neck to make him sleep. "Just like the others."
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 12, 2013 2:32 am

Fyre fell asleep, rolling off of Kantin to the floor. 'Fyre,' Suicune cried, rushing and picking her child up. 'You didn't have to do that! Stay away from us,' she cried at kAntin, rushing out of the door holding her child with her tails.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 12, 2013 3:10 am

"Hmm, over reacting much? Shadow Them." he questoned before turning dead serious.

(Fang your characters overreact alot)
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 12, 2013 3:13 am

Suicune didn't seem to think she'd be followed, finding a tree to sit under setting Fyre down. 'I know its probably overreaction, but I'm an adopted mother... But still,' she sighed, pondering returning to Kantin. She thought he might understand, but it wasn't likely.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 12, 2013 5:50 am

Kantin sat calmly at the entrance, waiting.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 12, 2013 12:05 pm

Suicune eventually got up, holding Fyre as he slept peacefully chuckling a bit and sighing some as he dreamt of different things. She took him back, keeping a good hold on him as she looked at Kantin dead serious as well. 'I want you to tell me everything you can about this 'organization.' I want goals, plans, kidnappings, any information. I want to know why my son is reading strangely and diagramming different things,' she said to him not even staggering with her words like she had slightly before. 'And I'm sorry for overreacting. Surely you'd understand I adopted Fyre without much knowledge how to raise a child, so I'm sometimes overprotective. Just help me keep him safe.'
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 12, 2013 9:58 pm

"Hm okay, come i'll tell you about the Organization." Kantin said, walking to a house.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 12, 2013 10:02 pm

Suocine followed Kantin to the house, carrying fyre so he wouldnt fall to the ground
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 14, 2013 12:35 pm

Kantin sat down, "The Orginzation is a group bent on resurecting a anceint demon called Diablo, a enemy of many and a nemises to Arceus, you might of heard of it." Kantin explained.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 14, 2013 1:35 pm

Suicune listened to the first statement, and when she heard the name 'Diablo,' her eyes widened slightly. 'But why ressurect him,' she asked. 'Why do they need someone like Fyre for this? He's just a child.' She turned her head looking at Fyre sleeping on a couch, him mumbling and turning in nightmare. He was mumbling Diablo's name and then Kantin's. She turned her head, waiting for her questions, alongside another question. 'And wht role do you have in this mess?'

(I hate touch-screen)
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 15, 2013 1:53 am

"I'm the only being with the royal blood of Joust family in my body, im needed to resurect the Demon." Kantin explained, he looked at Fyre, "He is a key piece, like the others. We don't know their purpose though, but we have a suspicion that The Dark Souls are connected." He explained.

(God i keep imagining a adult talking when i write Kantin, it's so hard to remember he is only 5.)
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 15, 2013 1:57 am

(Yeah, but judging from his past he would be a bit more mature, eh?)

Suicune lookedat Fyre. 'Dark Souls, she asked Kantin, a little worried thinking of that word
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 15, 2013 2:12 am

" Items of Diablo, they sap the energy of the holder and corrupts the user. They latch on intill it saps all the holder's energy and the holder dies. Aparentaly The 'Special ones'." He explained,
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 15, 2013 2:22 am

Suicune was worried now. 'Why though? He just wants a normal life with me,' she said to Kantin, feeling saddened slightly by this all, but not showing it and staying serious.

---

Fyre floated through a dark abyss called his sleep. He looked up one moment looking at a horrific creature in front of him. 'Who are you,' he asked, feeling drained.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 15, 2013 2:33 am

Kantin shook his head before looking at her. "We don't know exactly. Oh and Fyre might start going through nightmares, Diablo likes to invade in the 'Special ones's' dreams. I'll call Cressilla, She can hold him back with only little trouble." Kantin said, then placed two fingers on his head. He placed his hand on his hip. "She's teleporting over, she'll be here in seconds. Oh and if you see Rai (Raikou) tell him to stop stalking me, it's getting annoying."
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 15, 2013 2:36 am

Suicune looked at Kantin. She didn't think Raikou would be a stalker, she'd pass the message looking at Fyre. 'How much time does he have brfore corruption,' she asked
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 15, 2013 2:46 am

"He should be facing him now." An angelic voice said, Kantin looked to see Cressilla floating in. "Hello Creed." Creed looked at Kantin smiling softly. "Hello Kit, and hello Suicune." She said nodding at her fellow ledendary. She floated to Fyre, and placed a necklace with 20 of her feathers on it around his neck.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 15, 2013 2:48 am

Suicune looked at the necklace and Fyre lightening up a bit asleep. He slept without trouble, having been talking to Diablo tempted by its offerings. 'Whats that? How long eill it work?'
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 15, 2013 3:03 am

"Those are my Lunar Wings, it drives away bad dreams, I am the pokemon of good dreamn now." Creed explained, "It will last as long as it is near him and it is stronger since i'm here." She turned to Kantin and started fluffing his hair. Kantin laughed, "Stop that Creed." Creed laughed, "You know i missed doing that, Darkrai and the others miss you."
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 15, 2013 3:05 am

'I fel a bit disconnected from everyone,' Suocune mumbled to herself quietly. 'But I guess raising a son is distracting.' She looked up at Fyre before she laid down falling asleep beside the couch.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 15, 2013 3:10 am

Creed smiled and fluffed Suicune's mane. "We missed you too you know. We ment to come visit but we all were to busy. We have time now though." She said smiling. Kantin flattened his hair. " Ms.Suicune will yo go to the next ledendary meeting?" He asked.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 15, 2013 3:14 am

'Ill consider it,' Suicune told Kantin. 'Im more focused on Fyre. I always will be. He's my son.' Fyre woke up just then, looking happily at Suicune with warm expression. Truthfully he had made an offer to Diablo about her protection, and since it had accepted, Fyre was planning something for the next day. 'I dreamt of a river,' he said stretching. 'With flowers...'
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 15, 2013 3:17 am

Creed smiled at them. "I must go now." Kantin hugged Creed, "Bye say hi to the others for me." Creed nodded. and seeped into the shadows.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 15, 2013 3:19 am

Fyre looked at Kantin, yawning tiredly getting up. 'Momma seems to be asleep,' he told him. 'Mind going with me to pick flowers outside for her? She worries too much.'
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

Little boy Where are you? [Open]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next