HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Little boy Where are you? [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Yveltal
Yveltal

Little boy Where are you? [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] H6Q0F8zMon Jan 28, 2013 11:36 pm

On a treetop outside of violet city a sickly looking boy was looking at violet city, he was no more than five years old. "Okay to days the day I'll finally enter violet city!" he exclaimed bravely, looking at the city. Kantin Joust is a young 5-yearold orphan, who's never been around alot of other people, has always wanted to go to violet city to see the Bellsprout tower but was always to scared to do so, But not today! He had just turned 5 and he was rearing to go. "You shouldn't be so high up young master, you will hurt yourself!" down at the foot of the tree a Tyranatar with a spiked black choker looked up annoyed at the child. "Okay Mr.Trance!" Kantin hoped skillfully down the treetops landing next to Trance. Kantin blinked when Trance pushed him behind him growing at a large shaking bush.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] H6Q0F8zMon Jan 28, 2013 11:39 pm

When Kantin would land on the ground, he'd find a wild pokemon staring at the two from the tree. A nest landed beside the boy just a couple of seconds later, and the pokemon gave off a foul screech, jumping down immediately and pecking at his pokemon's head thinking he was the one that had caused it to fall.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] H6Q0F8zMon Jan 28, 2013 11:42 pm

Trance glared at the pokemon, unfazed and decked it hard with a pissed of expression on his face. Kantin poked out from behind him, "What's that pokemon?"
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] H6Q0F8zMon Jan 28, 2013 11:45 pm

The wild pokemon that had came down was a pidgey, and it wasn't too pleased that it's nest had landed on teh ground and it's couple of eggs cracked. It screeched again as if screaming murder, and it got up charging at Kantin prepared to attack him as well, having not seen him the first time it rushed down.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] H6Q0F8zMon Jan 28, 2013 11:49 pm

Kantin watched as the pidgy made a bad move at attacking him, after all Trance was overprotective lf him. Trance growled violently, grabbing the bird and slamming it harshly on the ground before stomping on it. Never attack the charge of a Lv.58 overprotective Tyranatar.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] H6Q0F8zMon Jan 28, 2013 11:55 pm

The pidgey chirped innocently when it was all done. It had only been mad it's eggs had been killed, and a yiung woman approached. 'Killers! Do you realize what you did,' she yelled at them. 'You killed it's eggs, and now you were so cruel as to kill it!'
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] H6Q0F8zTue Jan 29, 2013 12:02 am

Kantin looked at the girl in shock before starting to cry, "Wah! I didn't want the birdy to die! WAH!!" cried loudly as any 5-yearold child would. Trance grunted " The Damn bird is fine and so is its eggs, though they might be a litte strang when their born, so don't over react, it may look like i stomped her hard but i lightened it up as not to kill her." Trance said calmly. Kantin just keep crying.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] H6Q0F8zTue Jan 29, 2013 12:04 am

The young woman rushed over and looked at the eggs. 'Thats why their cracked and dripping! These eggs are dead.' She picked up the pidgey, smacking the tyranitar for his crime. 'You're a wicked pokemon! I'm taking this pidgey to a center!' she turned and ran off, rushing to save the pokemon's life
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] H6Q0F8zTue Jan 29, 2013 12:12 am

Trance shruged and looked at the eggs,"hmm most of them are dead but these two are fine" he said inspecting the eggs. Kantin sniffled, "why'd you kill the birdy Mr.Trance?" Trance looked over at Kantin, his eyes softening slightly at the child, "One shall never hurt young master, if one tries they shall be delt with. Kantin stood up and walked in the direction the girl went in, "Im going to see if the pidgy is okay, come on Mr.Trance. " Trance nodded, "Yes Young Master."
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] H6Q0F8zTue Jan 29, 2013 12:15 am

The young woman was waiting outside the room where the pokemon who weren't captured were healed. She didn't seem to be a trainer of sorts, having no pokeballs, or even an iconical hat. When she saw the two walking in she stormed over to them, this time backhanding the child. 'You need to learn when to make your pokemon stop!'
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] H6Q0F8zTue Jan 29, 2013 12:21 am

Trance glared angrily grabing the woman by her neck holding her up high. "None Shall Harm Young Master!" He roared angrily, Kantin just held his cheek with wide eyes.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] H6Q0F8zTue Jan 29, 2013 12:23 am

The young woman looked down at the pokemon choking. She had started bleeding from the tyranitar digging into her neck. He had grabbed her pretty tightly in his anger, and she passed out continuing to choke. 'Set her down now,' Nurse Joy yelled at the pokemon.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] H6Q0F8zTue Jan 29, 2013 12:28 am

"Trance put her down Now I command it!" Kantin yelled angrily at hes protecter. Trance quickly sets the woman down when Kantin commanded him to turning and bowing deeply to the child. "I am truly sorry Young Master." he said, bowing low, knowing his master was serious.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] H6Q0F8zTue Jan 29, 2013 12:32 am

When the woman was set down, she fall aside to the floor having passed out. Nurse Joy ran out immediately wiyh a small machine, attaching a mask to her face to make sure nothing bad happened letting it help her breathe. 'Why did you injure this woman,' she yelled in wuestion at the tyranitar, looking at the blood in his hand/paw.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] H6Q0F8zTue Jan 29, 2013 12:39 am

Kantin sighed, "Mr.Trance raise and answer her."He commanded. "Yes Young Master." Trance got up and fully faced the nurse. "That woman had harmed young master, i was given to him by his father to protect him from anything that attacks him and to eliminate anything that does harm him, its my sworn duty, the woman had harmed young master and was facing the effect of her action" He explained seriously, looking Nurse Joy in the eye.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] H6Q0F8zTue Jan 29, 2013 12:41 am

Nurse Joy got a roller from the back, rushing out and picking the woman up. 'Get out,' she said to the pokemon. 'Now!' She ran to the back and started bandaging the woman up so she'd be fine.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] H6Q0F8zTue Jan 29, 2013 12:47 am

Kantin looked at Trance. "Mr.Trance Leave, Thats a order." he ordered seriously to his protector. Trance looked fast at Kantin with wide eyes before nodding reluctantly,"Yes Young Master." Trance left looking peeved at not being able to there to protect his Master.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] H6Q0F8zTue Jan 29, 2013 12:49 am

Nurse Joy took care of tue woman until she was well, sending her off afterwards. The woman stumbled a bit through the door to the backrooms, and she was a bit dizzy, keeping her hand on a table.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] H6Q0F8zTue Jan 29, 2013 12:55 am

Kantin walked to the woman keeping a good distances so she can't hurt him, "Miss are you okay now? and.." Kantin bowed down, " Im sorry Mr.Trance attacked you that's his job, To protect me and take out the bad people." Kantin explained standing straight up, but keeping his legs ready to move out the way of any sudden attacks.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] H6Q0F8zTue Jan 29, 2013 12:58 am

The woman looked at the boy in front of her. 'You're funny,' she chuckled before her eyes rolled and shut. She fell forward to the floor, laying in front of the woman. Nurse Joy waited, wanting the boy to take her with him so he'd be responsible.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] H6Q0F8zTue Jan 29, 2013 1:03 am

Kantin looked surprised at the lady who hurt him anc ran to her, still concerned she would hurt him. He struggled as he, as good as a 3'0" 5 year old can, lifted her and took her to the Nurse lady.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] H6Q0F8zTue Jan 29, 2013 1:06 am

The nurse didn't open the door. No one in the center was going to help him, thinking the same as the nurse.vThe boy needed instruction and responsibility.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] H6Q0F8zTue Jan 29, 2013 1:09 am

Kantin looked at the door, shifting the lady on his shoulders and opened the door, walking in and puting the lady in the bed with difficulty.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] H6Q0F8zTue Jan 29, 2013 1:12 am

The Nurse reluctantly took the woman and helped her more, telling the boy to leave. He wouldn't be allowed to stay in the badk.

(introducing chr...)
Fyre was sat down beside the pokemon center beside the guardian tyranitar. His suicune was tired from running over water, and sat down beside him. 'Two days to travel region to region,' he sighed. 'I wish we had something better to do now.'
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] H6Q0F8zTue Jan 29, 2013 1:23 am

Kantin left the building and walked back outside violet city. He jumped up to a tree an skillfuly and carefull jumped on the tree branchs to the top of the largest tree. "... I wonder why they wanted me to do it on her own." he curled up looking at the sky, " Back at home it was a serious offence to hit kids... it was called err.. child abuse? Hmm. maybe laws are different here." he closed his eyes feeling that Trance was nearby, "I wonder what Mr.Lugia is doing, he always hated when i was hurt, I guess its a good thing Mr.Lugia isn't here, he would of done much worse to the lady." he said falling asleep knowing that Trance was protecting him.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] H6Q0F8z

Little boy Where are you? [Open]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next