HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Little boy Where are you? [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Yveltal
Yveltal

Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 15, 2013 3:23 am

"Sure." Kantin said as he walked out the house, he turned to look at Fyre. He looked at him dead serious, "Don't do anything stupid." He told him seriously.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 15, 2013 3:27 am

Fyre didn't look at Kantin, but he knew he had already. 'I made a pact ith a demon. If I break it, I hurt momma...' He started crying a bit knowing he had, but he jpwould just ignore it for now. 'I have the flowers. Do you have a few you'd like to pick,' he asked, his tears gone before he looked at Kantin.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 15, 2013 4:26 pm

"Nah." Kantin said, he looked over at some trees glaring, "Rai is watching me...again."
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 15, 2013 5:09 pm

Fyre turned his head looking at the tree that Kantin was looking at. "I don't see anything," he said to Kantin. "Though I'm guessing the person could be hiding." He didn't know of many legendary pokemon besides his mother, and he turned to Kantin. "Well, if you don't have anything else that you want to do, then we could head back to the room that my mother moved us to," he said to him, starting to walk off towards the room.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 15, 2013 5:14 pm

Kantin followed close behind
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 15, 2013 5:19 pm

When Fyre brought Kantin into the room, he looked at his pokemon having woken up. She was waiting for them to return, having gotten up a bit earlier to get something to eat. "Where have you been," she asked the two, thinking they were a bit foolish for leaving on their own directly after the current events, though when she saw the flowers in Fyre's hands, her expression lessened to a smile. "We brought you flowers," Fyre told her, not wnating to leave Kantin out of it. She walked over looking at them, admiring them slightly before she rubbed her head on Kantin's cheek. She wasn't really a person, so she couldn't do anything else besides that, though she did tell him "thank you" before having Fyre set them in a vase. It wasn't like she could keep them though.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 15, 2013 9:14 pm

Kantin smiled, he walked back out. he needs to teach that Rai a lesson.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 15, 2013 9:20 pm

Suicune rushed out of the room, following Kantin. 'Is something wrong,' she asked, and she asked if he possibly wanted help with it. Fyre styed back, pulling the feathers from his neck and heading to sleep, waiting to see Diablo. 'Im ready to serve you,' he told him, mumbling slightly not wanting to. However, he wanted his mother's protection.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 15, 2013 10:53 pm

"You should stay with Fyre, I can beat uo Rai by my self."
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 15, 2013 10:57 pm

Suicune looked at Kantin. She was a bit doubtful that a five-year old would be able to beat up a legendry pokemon, but she had already seen what he was capable of and the pokemon that he knew. "Alright," she simply sighed, giving in and turning tail, walking back to Fyre, finding he had fallen asleep without the feathers. She walked over to him, thinking that he was going to be alright, considering he hadn't acted strange that day, but when he seemed a bit different with his attitude upon waking, she immediately called for Kantin explaining the issue.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 16, 2013 5:42 pm

"Wha? This is bad." Kantin said pacing.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 17, 2013 12:27 am

Suicune looked at Kantin with a bit of worry on her face. "What do you mean that this is bad," she asked, turning her head to look at Fyre, who had his eyes stuck on Kantin as he paced. "Is there a problem Kantin," he asked him. "Do you have a problem with how I am at this moment?"
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 4:15 am

"Hes accepted Diablo." Kantin stated looking Sucuine directly in the eyes. "That Diablo must of made deal. A Demon Contract mostlikely, as a ledgendary your familiar with this yes?" He asked.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 4:21 am

Suicune looked at Kantin. "I am, but is there a way to break the contract," she asked him curiously, Fyre looking at Kantin as he kept pacing.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 4:24 am

"There is a few but all are unlikable." Kantin stated. "There are two other routes we can take about this, you won't like ether." He said.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 4:25 am

"What routes would those be," Suicune asked Kantin.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 4:28 am

"First. Fyre must leave, Diablo can hear everything where saying through his ears and see through Fyre's eyes." Kantin said.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 4:31 am

Fyre looked at Kantin, not wanting to leave. "Fyre, just do it," Suicune said to him, and he did it, just because she told him to. When he was out of the room, she pushed the door shut and returned to Kantin. "Now, what are these two routes that I won't like."
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 4:37 am

Kantin tapped the door and a soft light fills the room before dying down.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 4:38 am

Suicune watched the light die down. "What're you doing," she asked Kantin, keeping her eye on him.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 4:47 am

"Sealing the room so that non hears. It also throw out unwanted presents." Kantin replied. "First route locking Fyre in a Jani so that the Diablo and the Dark souls cannot touch or communicate to him. it safer for Fyre in this route. How do you feel about this route so far?" Kantin asked.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 4:51 am

"It sounds like he would be there forever," Suicune said to Kantin, not enjoying the thought of it. "What's the other route?"
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 4:59 am

"i'll tell after i finish it is important to hear it all." Kantine explained. " Now then after that we must collect the light souls to summon Libraina, She will be a large part in defeating Diablo. You know of the goddess Libraina right?' Kantin asked.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 5:00 am

Suicune looked at Kantin. She had heard that name before, so all she did was nod as if she did.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 5:04 am

Kantin looked her in the eye, "Don't fool with me, but nows not the time. That is all you needed to know of the first route but now the 2nd, though im warning you this route will hurt You and Fyre greatly and has a heavy price." Kantine said.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 5 H6Q0F8z

Little boy Where are you? [Open]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next