HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Down by the bay(Open to all who want)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

Down by the bay(Open to all who want) Empty
PostSubject: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) H6Q0F8zMon Jun 11, 2012 11:18 pm

Jonathon walked through the coastal city. He'd always liked the water. It was calming, after all, when you see aura, blue looks calming. Maybe that's why Jonathon liked stopping in Olivine when he could. Not even for the gym. Mist drifted around his head. "What do you think Mist? Like it here." He asked the ghost type, putting his hands into his pokects. The little pokemon just floated out and seemed to smirk. "Fine. Don't talk to me." Jonathon chuckled.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) H6Q0F8zMon Jun 11, 2012 11:48 pm

"Hmm?" Jonathon said, turning around, hands still in his pocket. "A battle you say?" He began to scan the trainers aura. It was strange. A mix of anger and compassion. Something Jonathon had never seen before. Still, it seemed like a good opportunity. Mist could always use training. "Fine then. I suppose a battle would be fun. You ready Mist?" The little ghost flew out in front og it's trainer. "Mis!" "I'll take that as a yes."
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) H6Q0F8zMon Jun 11, 2012 11:56 pm

"Ok Mist. Dodge, spite, shadow ball." Jonathon said, already figuring out this guy's style. And at the same time, countering it. Mist flew away from the fire. It was an inaccurate method of attack, and then spited the poor Gible. Most likely making fire blast now useless. Mist then fired a ball of shadow energy. Hopefully hitting the Gible.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) H6Q0F8zTue Jun 12, 2012 12:15 am

"Oh. That's new." Jonathon said, watching the blast hurtle towards Mist. "Try and dodge!" Mist tried, to no avail. A fairly head on, but just barely glancing blow. It would hurt. "Mist, try Spite again, then use nasty plot." Jonathon ordered. The ghost type attempted to lower the usage of that attack again. Then, began to plan for it's next move, raising it's special attack.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) H6Q0F8zTue Jun 12, 2012 9:25 pm

Jonathon smirked. It wouldn't work. Tackle couldn't hit a ghost like Mist. "Mist. Shadow Ball." Jonathon said. Mist nodded and waited till Gible was close enough. Then fired the shadow ball at point blank range.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) H6Q0F8zTue Jun 12, 2012 9:58 pm

"Crap." Jonathon muttered, watching the Gible charge the attack. It was too late to counter. It hit Mist point blank. Sending her to the ground. She tried to get up but Jonathon stepped forward. "Ok. We're done. At this point, it's clear you won."
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) H6Q0F8zTue Jun 12, 2012 10:02 pm

"You won. Mist is just persistent is all." Jonathon said, noting that Mist was unhappy by her aura. "Would you like a prize or something? I don't have much at all to give."
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) H6Q0F8zTue Jun 12, 2012 10:14 pm

"That. I can't give. Sorry. Mist is my only pokemon, and my partner. I wouldn't want her fainting all the time. I'm taking her to the pokemon center now. Come on Mist." Jonathon turned and began to walk toward the pokemon center. Mist following him.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) H6Q0F8zTue Jun 12, 2012 10:37 pm

Jonathon whistled a little as he walked. Occasionally glancing over at Mist. "I know you wanted to keep fighting. But you need to be healed. I'm keeping you safe. That's all." Mist just grunted a little a looked away. "Fine. I'm still healing you."
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) H6Q0F8zTue Jun 12, 2012 10:47 pm

Jonathon entered the center, brining Mist back to her pokeball. He went through the usual talk with nurse joy and left Mist to rest. Jonathon decided to take a bit of a break himself and flopped down onto a couch. "Ah." He sighed contentedly. He then began to nap.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) H6Q0F8zWed Jun 13, 2012 6:27 pm

Jonathon had just about fallen asleep when the nurse woke him up. Mist then began to float around Jonathon's head. "Fine. Let's go." He said, getting up and leaving the center. He began to wander out into the woods. Not knowing what to expect.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) H6Q0F8zWed Jun 13, 2012 8:15 pm

It seemed that Jay startled an Aipom resting in the tree he was in, because suddenly, one dropped down to the branch he was on and angrily yelled, but didn't attack.

---

Before getting far, the cry of some sort of Pokemon could be heard to Jonathon, it sounded injured and in the need of help!
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) H6Q0F8zWed Jun 13, 2012 8:40 pm

Jonathon heard the cry and began to look for it. Trying to no avail to sense an aura. He then began to search for it. "Mist. Let's find it. Who knows, we may be able to keep what ever it is with us. If we find it in time." Mist liked the idea and began to help it's master search for whatever was crying.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) H6Q0F8z

Down by the bay(Open to all who want)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next