HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Which Pokémon Type are You?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Lucretia
Lucretia

Which Pokémon Type are You? Empty
PostSubject: Which Pokémon Type are You?   Which Pokémon Type are You? H6Q0F8zMon Jan 28, 2013 2:11 am

Answer the questions as honestly as possible, not to try getting the type you want!

http://www.quotev.com/quiz/587276/Which-Pokemon-Type-are-You/

Mine is...

Flying type- The noblest and most ambitious type! A highly determined person, you always strive to become the very best you can be and are a high-achiever. You make a great leader and enjoy helping others achieve their dreams, instead of just achieving your own. If you were a Pokemon, you would be the kind who is just as determined as your trainer to win the Pokemon League. Flying Moves that suit you are Brave Bird, Aerial Ace and Feather Dance.
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Which Pokémon Type are You?   Which Pokémon Type are You? H6Q0F8zMon Jan 28, 2013 2:15 am

XD That seems accurate.

This is my own:
The cruelest and most feared type! A highly dangerous person, you prefer
to be feared more than loved, only becoming friends with people who you
can manipulate. You're very cunning and know how to get what you want.
If you were a Pokemon, you would most likely want to aid Team Rocket with their evil schemes.
Dark Moves that suit you are Bite, Nasty Plot and Torment.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Which Pokémon Type are You?   Which Pokémon Type are You? H6Q0F8zMon Jan 28, 2013 2:33 am

I think I'm a Dragon type.
The most magical and desirable type! A highly enchanting person, you have won the hearts of many admirers. Your beauty is this powerful because of your inner kindness, patience and wisdom. It is rare to find someone as special as you.
If you were a Pokemon, you would be the one owned by the Champion of the Pokemon League.
Dragon Moves that suit you are Dragon Dance, Twister and Special Rend.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Which Pokémon Type are You?   Which Pokémon Type are You? H6Q0F8zMon Jan 28, 2013 4:25 am

Hey Naka, I can't touch you XD

Psychic type
The wisest and most intelligent type! A highly intellectual person, you enjoy gathering information- catching up on the latest news, researching ancient history, etc. You're also a wiz with technology and often named a "geek" (and proud of it!)
If you were a Pokemon, you would be the database who aims to learn about the enemy before attacking, gaining knowledge of all their strengths and weaknesses.
Psychic Moves that suit you are Calm Mind, Role Play and Psycho Boost.
Kyu622

PostSubject: Re: Which Pokémon Type are You?   Which Pokémon Type are You? H6Q0F8zMon Jan 28, 2013 4:29 am

I got Psychic too
Psychic type
The wisest and most intelligent type! A highly intellectual person, you enjoy gathering information- catching up on the latest news, researching ancient history, etc. You're also a wiz with technology and often named a "geek" (and proud of it!)
If you were a Pokemon, you would be the database who aims to learn about the enemy before attacking, gaining knowledge of all their strengths and weaknesses.
Psychic Moves that suit you are Calm Mind, Role Play and Psycho Boost.
Zher
Zher

PostSubject: Re: Which Pokémon Type are You?   Which Pokémon Type are You? H6Q0F8zMon Jan 28, 2013 6:10 am

It says i'm a Ice type.

The shyest and most fragile type! A highly introvert person, you prefer to be alone than with company. The few people who are lucky to have you as a friend appreciate your true colours that shine through when you feel less vulnerable.
If you were a Pokemon, you would be the rare, mysterious kind that people discover hidden deep within a cave.
Ice Moves that suit you are Mist, Aurora Beam and Powder Snow.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Pokémon Type are You?   Which Pokémon Type are You? H6Q0F8z

Which Pokémon Type are You?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1