HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next
Card
Card

fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 35 H6Q0F8zWed May 01, 2013 11:09 pm

Sola attempted to move her body so that it was facing ED Blake, and tried to locate the dagger. By listening to the wind the dagger would make as it was coming down on her, she should be able to dodge it.
Meanwhile, ED Sola was still trying to help Blake. She tried to pull the net off of Blake; her little hands gripping it tightly.
Leo
Leo

fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 35 H6Q0F8zWed May 01, 2013 11:15 pm

''Don't !!'' Blake yelled as he saw ED sola trying to get the net of him with her bare hands. ''Let go i know this net, if you hold it for too long it will absorb your energy too and you won't be able to take your hand away from the net.

ED blake's POV
The dagger slashed through the air trying to hit sola's stomach. You could hear the wind blow away from the dagger. It was like the dagger was piercing the wind itself with such a powerfull force. Finally it will be over ED blake thought.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 35 H6Q0F8zThu May 02, 2013 3:05 am

Sola, having heard the wind blowing from the dagger, dodged it with a grin.
"You shouldn't thrust things so hard and quickly! Wind will form."
She said, as she leaped away, and prepared another attack. She opened her mouth wide, and shouted, "White Dragon's Roar!" as a large white beam of magic aimed for her opponent.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 35 H6Q0F8zThu May 02, 2013 10:07 am

The attack hit ED blake blasting him away and he smashed into a rock. he was bleeding. I ... ... I have lost? was ED blake's last thought after that his head fell on his shoulder and he became unconsious .
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 35 H6Q0F8zThu May 02, 2013 10:30 pm

Sola smirked as she realized her victory. Running towards Blake, she had light form claws on her fingers, and began trying to saw at the net. ED Sola attempted to aid her by using a different dagger. It had more of a sheen than the other one.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 35 H6Q0F8zFri May 03, 2013 12:07 am

the net was cut loose and blake was freed. ''Thanks you two'' Blake said weakly while putting al his efforts on trying to stand but he was to weak and he fell on his blake. he caughed up a bit of blood. laying down trying to regain some strenght.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 35 H6Q0F8zSat May 04, 2013 3:01 am

"You had better rest. The enemy is no more."
ED Sola spoke, as the others began to walk towards the trio. Sola grinned happily and began to cheer.
"We did it! The evil king is no more, and now we can go home!.... Right?"
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 35 H6Q0F8zSat May 04, 2013 12:26 pm

''I wouldn't be so sure'' Blake exclaimed.''
''I can feel that ED Blake is still alive'' look Blake said while pointing towards the place ED blake was supposed to be. He was ... gone? Nothing was there anymore, only the rock where he was supposed to be lying against.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 35 H6Q0F8zSat May 04, 2013 4:06 pm

"I suspected as much."
Sola said, sighing, and looking very disappointed.
"Oh well. We can't exactly kill anyone. It might turn our guild into a dark guild."
ED Sola agreed with Sola, and the two began to discuss what to do now.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 35 H6Q0F8zSat May 04, 2013 4:30 pm

Blake heard the sola's talking, but he didn't paid much attention to it. He had no power left to move, so he decided to just rest and restore his magic power waiting for a new plan of some sort.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 35 H6Q0F8zSat May 04, 2013 11:16 pm

"Well, for now, I suggest that we rest at Fairy Tail for the time being."
ED Sola proposed, much to Sola's surprise.
"At Fairy Tail? But, isn't Fairy Tail your enemy?"
She asked with wide eyes. ED Sola shook her head with a smile.
"Not anymore. I've decided that they are no longer my enemy."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 35 H6Q0F8zSat May 04, 2013 11:19 pm

Blake managed to stand up a little and said. ''No ... we ca .. n't rest yet i got to save natsu and the ... '' he didn't finish his sentence because he used to much magic energy and fainted. he fell to the ground on a big rock crushing a few bones in his back.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 35 H6Q0F8zSat May 04, 2013 11:27 pm

Sola and ED Sola both sighed, and began to carry Blake towards the guild building. Once inside, they placed him on a bed, and called for someone who was capable of nursing Blake.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 35 H6Q0F8zSat May 04, 2013 11:32 pm

A healer came out of the crowd and sat next to blake, using some magic items to heal blake. ''I can only stop the bleeding'' He said.
The rest is up to his body but it will take time to recover. he stood up and faced sola.
''But who is this natsu he is talking about?''
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 35 H6Q0F8zSat May 04, 2013 11:35 pm

"He's talking about a friend who was taken by some soldiers. Don't worry too much about it, though. My friend here," Sola pointed to ED Sola, "and I will handle it." ED Sola looked very shocked, and pointed at herself as if to say, "EH? Me?!", but Sola dismissed her.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 35 H6Q0F8zSat May 04, 2013 11:40 pm

(what if natsu turns evil or something and blake's has to save him)
''I will do as much as i can the healer said but i think that, that natsu should be here when he wakes up. I mean he wants to see one of his best friend's faces when he wakes up so you two are going to get him ?
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 35 H6Q0F8zSat May 04, 2013 11:48 pm

(Sure! And Sola and ED Sola disappear or something. XD)
"Of course. We'll go tomorrow at dawn break."
Sola said with a smile, and ED Sola didn't seem to happy about it.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 35 H6Q0F8zSat May 04, 2013 11:54 pm

(sure or they are captured)
(TIME JUMP!!)
The healer named Chris woke up in the morning he stayed with blake the whole night but it was worth it. Blake was awake and Chris was talking with hiim waiting for Sola to come and se him.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 35 H6Q0F8zSun May 05, 2013 12:04 am

Sola entered the room with a full bag, followed by a sleepy ED Sola.
"Morning, Sleeping Beauty!"
Sola said, referring to Blake with a smile. ED Sola just climbed onto a nearby couch and began to sleep again.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 35 H6Q0F8zSun May 05, 2013 12:12 am

Morning blake said while trying to get up but immediately fell down and his face went down from the pain. Have you found natsu yet??
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 35 H6Q0F8zSun May 05, 2013 3:11 am

"No, not yet. We're heading out right now."
Sola replied, as she walked over to ED Sola. ED Sola was fast asleep on the couch, and began to snore. Sola shook her awake, and told her that they needed to leave.
"We'll probably be back tomorrow morning, so don't stay up for us. You need your rest."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 35 H6Q0F8zMon May 06, 2013 10:50 pm

''Ok thanks'' Ian said to her.
''Have a safe journey'' Ian yelled to her as he walked away. hope to see you soon.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 35 H6Q0F8zTue May 07, 2013 9:15 pm

"I will!"
Sola yelled, and the duo were finally out of the building, and rushing towards the last location Natsu was spotted in.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 35 H6Q0F8zTue May 07, 2013 9:50 pm

(time jump?)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 35 H6Q0F8zWed May 08, 2013 2:37 am

(yes)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 35 H6Q0F8z

fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 35 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next