HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Into The City of Roarks!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

Into The City of Roarks! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into The City of Roarks!   Into The City of Roarks! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 9:53 pm

It hits, but doesn't do much damage. Shiku replies with an Icy Wind
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Into The City of Roarks!   Into The City of Roarks! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 9:56 pm

It blows Geodude flying backwards into a wall Geodude was clearly becoming majorly weak one hit from fainting so it decided if it's going down it'll take Shiku with it and went over grabbing Shiku holding it tight before using Explosion. Blowing itself up trying to take Shiku with it. It lay on the ground fainted as Roark looked up to Shiku for the result.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Into The City of Roarks!   Into The City of Roarks! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 9:57 pm

It didn't do anything as Shiku is a Ghost Type. (lol)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Into The City of Roarks!   Into The City of Roarks! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 10:00 pm

(lol) Roark saw this and frowned returning Geodude and throwing out Onix's pokeball onto the field "Onix kick this off with Iron Tail" Onix's tail began to glow and shine before it was swung straight at Shiku.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Into The City of Roarks!   Into The City of Roarks! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 10:02 pm

Shiku was knocked, but was hardly damaged. She then let out an Ice Beam.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Into The City of Roarks!   Into The City of Roarks! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 10:11 pm

Onix went to attack but was hit by the Ice beam and frozen. Onix was frozen and unable to move. "Nooooo..." -.-" Roark shouted.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Into The City of Roarks!   Into The City of Roarks! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 08, 2011 6:46 pm

"Ice Beam again!" she cried.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Into The City of Roarks!   Into The City of Roarks! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 08, 2011 7:31 pm

This attack pierced through the Frozen ice and hit Onix sending him flying that's when the dust from the fall faded and you could see Onix laying there fainted. Roark huffed and grit his teeth "ok then let's go Rampardos" He returned Onix and threw Rampardos' pokeball which brought Rampardos out right behind Shiku catching the pokeball with skill he called out "Rampardos use Ancient power" Rampardos roared and brought up rocks sending them flying at Shiku's back.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Into The City of Roarks!   Into The City of Roarks! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 08, 2011 7:36 pm

Shiku heard Roark's voice, but was confused as she didn't know Rampardos was behind.
"Shiku behind you! Dodge!"
Shiku moved out of the way of the falling rocks. She moved as if she was dancing. She even spun at the end.
"Great job! Now use Icy Wind!"
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Into The City of Roarks!   Into The City of Roarks! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 08, 2011 7:37 pm

Rampardos was hit it being a light breeze for him as he charged at Shiku with Head smash his most powerful move this being pretty hard to dodge due to the shaking of the ground from Rampardos' charge.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Into The City of Roarks!   Into The City of Roarks! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 08, 2011 7:46 pm

(But Frosslass float above the ground, remember?)
Frosslass floated a bit higher, then swooped mockingly right over Rampardos's head, then used Ice Beam at its back.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Into The City of Roarks!   Into The City of Roarks! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 08, 2011 7:47 pm

The Ice Beam hit Rampardos him turning and re-attempting the attack leaping high into the air with his big legs aiming to hit Shiku out of the air.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Into The City of Roarks!   Into The City of Roarks! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 08, 2011 7:50 pm

Shiku floated down to the ground lying down about two inches floating off the ground, and watched as Rampardos passed right over-head, giggling. Then she used Ice Beam again at its back, floating upright again.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Into The City of Roarks!   Into The City of Roarks! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 08, 2011 7:51 pm

It knocked Rampardos higher up injuring it more it becoming weaker where it then dived using Head smash to try and slam it into the ground.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Into The City of Roarks!   Into The City of Roarks! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 08, 2011 7:54 pm

Shiku exhaled an overwhelmingly powerful Icy Wind, making Rampardos float in mid air.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Into The City of Roarks!   Into The City of Roarks! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 08, 2011 7:57 pm

Rampardos became Frozen and crashed into the ground considerably weak. The impact broke him free and He launched a final assault with an Ancient Power. (you can't dodge every single move :L)
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Into The City of Roarks!   Into The City of Roarks! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 08, 2011 7:59 pm

(Sorry, I just wanted Shiku to look awesome lol)
Anient Power hits, but doesn't knock Shiku out. Shiku uses Ice Beam again.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Into The City of Roarks!   Into The City of Roarks! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 08, 2011 8:03 pm

Rampardos was hit by it and fell to the ground fainted Roark returned him and took out a Coal badge throwing it over to Lily he then threw both Lily and Sky a TM for Rock tomb and climbed back onto his Golem getting back to his Mining shouting "good battle guy's laters" he sunk down.

Sky caught the TM and put it in his specialized TM case in it's slot and walked towards the door saying "so I guess were off to..." he said checking his map "Eterna City and I don't feel like teleporting let's just walk and talk" he said smiling.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Into The City of Roarks!   Into The City of Roarks! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 5:26 pm

Lily put her badge in her badge case and TM in her TM case.
"Okay, and maybe I'll find the candy I dropped!"
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Into The City of Roarks!   Into The City of Roarks! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 9:14 pm

Sky laughed and walked outside looking at a map he realized the next stop to go to was Eterna City to face the grass type Gym Leader Gardenia. Sky then looked around and saw a Bike Rental shop taking out his wallet he walked over and asked "excuse me how much is it to actually buy a bike?".
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Into The City of Roarks!   Into The City of Roarks! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 19, 2011 6:39 pm

"What I was serious! That wasn't the vision, but I did actually drop candy," she laughed.
Lily followed, and also asked how much for a bike, as she planned to get one as well.

(So now we wait for a mod, right?)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Into The City of Roarks!   Into The City of Roarks! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 19, 2011 8:42 pm

(right :D)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into The City of Roarks!   Into The City of Roarks! - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Into The City of Roarks!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3