HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Into The City of Roarks!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

Into The City of Roarks! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into The City of Roarks!   Into The City of Roarks! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 8:26 pm

Sky punched the air "yeah sorry Lily gal i might have lied a bit when i said Dialga was Passing by" Sky said continuing "come on dude let's roll" Lucario and Sky both in sync ran at the beast hitting it in the same spot as before with another duo of Force palms.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Into The City of Roarks!   Into The City of Roarks! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 8:29 pm

It once again, turned to shadows, avoiding the attack.
"-_- Wow, how unexpected," she said sarcastically.
Then, it used Dragon Pulse on Dialga, then Dialga countered with another Roar of time, and once again, Giratina turned to shadows. It then began remaking the portal.
"Sky, send out Gallade, I need to tell you something, that Giratina can't hear!" she said.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Into The City of Roarks!   Into The City of Roarks! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 8:31 pm

Sky nodded throwing Gallade's pokeball into the air Gallade came out and stood between them beginning to read Lily's mind instantly relaying the message as she thought it.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Into The City of Roarks!   Into The City of Roarks! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 8:32 pm

"Go into the portal, then Giratina should leave, then Dialga should save you! Also send this to Dialga," she thought.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Into The City of Roarks!   Into The City of Roarks! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 8:35 pm

Sky nodded laughing as the message was relayed to Dialga. Sky looked to Lucario "one sec dude i'll be right back" he said standing on the edge of the portal throwing out his arm's to the sides he let himself fall back into the portal flipping before began falling in an upright position. Sky then looked around thinking for a second awaiting Dialga.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Into The City of Roarks!   Into The City of Roarks! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 8:38 pm

The portal closes, and Giratina flees. Then, Dialga disappears, then reappears with Sky.
"Wow, I don't know what jusy happened. But that, was, AWESOME!" Roark shouted.
Then Dialga leaves.
"Now, let's continue with our battle. Where was I? Ah, yes. Go Onix!"
The enormous rock snake emerges from his Pokeball.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Into The City of Roarks!   Into The City of Roarks! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 8:40 pm

Sky see's the battle continuing getting Lucario to run at Onix full speed with a quick attack which worked and Lucario ran up Onix's back upon reaching Onix's head a Force palm was launched down at it. Sky smiled.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Into The City of Roarks!   Into The City of Roarks! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 8:41 pm

Onix roars in pain.
"Argh! Bind!"
The snake curls around Lucario.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Into The City of Roarks!   Into The City of Roarks! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 8:43 pm

Lucario began using detect when in the wrap forcing Onix's tail off of him he then leapt up directly in front of Onix's face and had a Bone appear in his hand he then span it and swung it directly down on Onix's head grinning.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Into The City of Roarks!   Into The City of Roarks! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 8:46 pm

Onix fell as Detect made him loose balance. He then was hit by bone rush. He fainted.
"Return! Now, you may think this is easy, but get ready for my strongest Pokemon. It evolved after a battle with a boy named Ash. Go, Rampardos!"
The great dinosaur emerged from the Pokeball.
"And that was a while ago. I've been training it super hard ever since,"
He smirk :)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Into The City of Roarks!   Into The City of Roarks! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 8:48 pm

Lucario grinned running at Rampardos before sliding through it's legs and getting up the other side it used speedy Bone rush spinning it with Quick attack acting like an angle-grinder on the Rampardos' back.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Into The City of Roarks!   Into The City of Roarks! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 8:50 pm

"Rampardos! EEEAAARRRTTHHHHQQQUUUAAAKKKEEE!!!!!" he shouted louder than, well anything. He really did like this move.
The shockwave sent Lucario flying before he could lay a paw on rapardos.

(And if you put ed in the middle of [] you get a smiley! I did it with smirked! :) see! Try it!)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Into The City of Roarks!   Into The City of Roarks! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 8:54 pm

Lucario speedily corrected himself with a quick attack off the wall "Speed bone now Lucario" Lucario repeated the previous attack spinning the bone with a quick attack Slamming it down on top of Rampardos' head without even touching the ground.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Into The City of Roarks!   Into The City of Roarks! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 8:55 pm

"Zen headbutt!"
The Rampardos charged at Lucario as if he wanted to be attacked, but when the bone hit, psychic energy flowed throw it into Lucario like electricity.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Into The City of Roarks!   Into The City of Roarks! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 8:57 pm

Lucario used detect blocking the Zen Headbutt and used Detect as sort of an attack making it surround Rampardos' head so he can't move before using another Speed Bone attack to the Rampardos' chest leaping into it so not to get caught out by earthquake again.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Into The City of Roarks!   Into The City of Roarks! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 8:59 pm

It hits (great strategy) but takes only about quarter HP.
"Earthquake again!"
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Into The City of Roarks!   Into The City of Roarks! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 9:03 pm

Lucario was planning for this using Detect to keep the hole open then Lucario used force palm and quick attack combo for added velocity on the back of Rampardos' legs to try and knock it into the hole left by the earthquake attack.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Into The City of Roarks!   Into The City of Roarks! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 9:05 pm

Critical hit! Rampardos falls into the pit and faints.
"Return! Wow, that was great. Here, you deserve this,"
Roark flicks a badge from his finger, then sits on Golem and goes back underground.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Into The City of Roarks!   Into The City of Roarks! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 9:10 pm

Sky threw his hand up catching it he then put it into a badge case and ran over calling down the hole "Hey can you come back a minute my friend wanted to battle you too" (i'll play Roark now) ------------------------------
Roark arose again on Golem and Roark stood up looking to Lily "oh is this true you want to battle me?" he said as he pulled out healing item's and healing his pokemon. "well is this true?" he asked.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Into The City of Roarks!   Into The City of Roarks! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 9:38 pm

"Yes. If you wouldn't mind,"
She sends out Shiku
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Into The City of Roarks!   Into The City of Roarks! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 9:41 pm

Roark smiles bringing out his Geodude "You may have first move" Roark then nodded to his Geodude "let's do this buddy" he awaited Lily to make a move.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Into The City of Roarks!   Into The City of Roarks! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 9:44 pm

[color=indigo]"Okay! Spin and use Ice Beam!"
(If it hits then it will form a ball of ice around them due to spinning)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Into The City of Roarks!   Into The City of Roarks! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 9:47 pm

Geodude hovered upwards and avoided the move before launching a powerful Rock throw at Shiku.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Into The City of Roarks!   Into The City of Roarks! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 9:48 pm

Shiku swiftly dodges it, then tries again to use spinning ice beam.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Into The City of Roarks!   Into The City of Roarks! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 9:51 pm

It hit Geodude injuring him quite a bit before Geodude came back at Shiku with a Rock blast attack straight full power at high speed.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into The City of Roarks!   Into The City of Roarks! - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Into The City of Roarks!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next