HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jeff's adventure for the gym

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Pooch
Pooch

Jeff's adventure for the gym - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 18, 2011 10:47 pm

"Oh your tysons sister, sorry I thought you were someone like a person met a while ago" said Jeff rubbing the back of his head
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 18, 2011 11:51 pm

Tyson's sister nodded, then simply stared at him, waiting for him to send out his Mew, or should i say her Mew.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 18, 2011 11:55 pm

Jeff sent out the silver mew
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 18, 2011 11:59 pm

Tyson's sister picked up her PokeBall, "This should be a definite test, Sylvie return," she said and Sylvie was zapped into the Pokeball and the pokeball was sealed, "Thank you," she said, "Now I suppose I should reward you?" she asked, pulling out what looke like a purple box an a purple insect head, "Do you want them?"
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 19, 2011 12:03 am

"I'll take an reward, even no reward so i'll take it thanks" said Jeff a little sad to lose a pokemon that would help him a lot but was glad to help someone so he took the box
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 19, 2011 12:07 am

"And take this head too," she said before handing it to him(its a Fenesect head) Then she began to explain, "That box will warp you to P2 Laboratry in Unova, where you will ind thr body of the legendary Genesect, put that hea in and it will awaken. I wouldnt go unless I wa a really strong trainer though because that place is infested with Team Dream Grunts."
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 19, 2011 12:10 am

"Team dream grunts?" Said Jeff confused " are they the one that tries to kill people like some has tried to do to me?"
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 19, 2011 12:13 am

Tyson's sister sighed, "Team Dream is an evil organisation which tries to cat h every legendary Pokemon. They will stop at nothing to achieve this goal, including killin peoplr," she explained, "So they coukd be what you are thinkin of." Then Tyson butted in, "They coul have been trying to catch your Zekrom." Tysons sisterstared, "You have a Zekrom!?"
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 19, 2011 12:17 am

"Yeah he saved me from the girl I was talking about" said Jeff holding up zekroms pokeball "want to see him"
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 19, 2011 8:06 am

Tyson and his sister shrugged, "Why not?" they said almost simultaneously, although Tyson was slightly quicker.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 19, 2011 6:33 pm

Jeff threw zekroms pokeball in the air, a huge black pokemon came out "ZEKROM!!!!" Zekrom roared out
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 19, 2011 11:04 pm

Tyson flinched a bit upon seeing the massiv Pokemon but his sister didnt seem shovked at all, impressed, but not shocked, "Nice pokemon," she said, "Well I am going o go now," she said, walking up to some bushes and teleporting, dissolving back into tht green light which eventually became part of the clear air. When she was gone, it could be seen that a Riolu was hiding in those bushes.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 20, 2011 1:21 am

"Hey I riolu i'm gonna catch now go starly" said Jeff throwing a pokeball in the air "now return zekrom" Jeff returned zekrom into his pokeball "ok starly get ready" starly got into fighting stance
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 20, 2011 6:30 am

(you have a Starly?)

Riolu stared at Strly, not really doing anything to fight it. (Its lv13 male btw)
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 20, 2011 3:48 pm

(Yeah look in the siggy I put in every pokemon I catch in there even go to Jeff goes on his adventure to see all)
"Ok starly use peck" said Jeff, starly's beak started to glow then starly charged at the riolu
(Weaken it before beaten it)
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 21, 2011 12:03 am

(I should add it to your profile then) Riolu dodges an keeps running along the road in a certain direction, "He i heading to the Adoption Centre," said Tyson.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 21, 2011 12:11 am

"Oh ok I went there before I met you and my pokemon are in the pc box and that riolu needs to quit ignoring me starly quick attack" starly quickly ran toward riolu
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 21, 2011 12:27 am

Riolu was hit by the Quick Attack but due tothe level difference it didnt do much damage to it. It jumped into the bush where Starly couldnt see it, "Ah so you have benthere, wait dis you adopt a Totodipe and Tangela I think I might hae seen you there," he asked.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 21, 2011 12:36 am

"Yeah but I got a female tangela when I asked for a male" (it said male/female) said Jeff "darn it looks like my riolu got away" Jeff was looking where the riolu was at
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 21, 2011 12:41 am

Tyson laughed, "Sometimes the owner makes mistakes, hes kinda old," he explained, before a Falkom jumped out of the bushes and attacked Tyson. (lv13 female) "Do you want it?" asked Tyson, sending out his Machoke(lv36) in case Jeff said no.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 21, 2011 12:53 am

"I want it"said Jeff, starly walked in front of him and faced the pokemon "weaken it before beaten it" Jeff said his moto out loud, starly used peck running at the falcom
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 21, 2011 1:02 am

Falcom readied its hands in an Aura like fashion and intercepted Starly's failed Peck, whoch looked more like Tackle as Starly didnt know Peck.

(BTW do you want me to put Zonons pokemon in your PC and Shinx in ur party?)
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 21, 2011 1:09 am

(Yeah)
Starly got up and used quick attack up close to the pokemon
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 21, 2011 1:29 am

Falcom was hit but simply did a backward roll over the ashfelt and used Peck on Starly, assuming that the attack would be strong enough to beat it.

(ill do it when I get home)
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 21, 2011 3:51 am

Starly was hit and fainted "ok now sandshrew" said Jeff returning starly and throwing out sandshrew to fight, Jeff said his moto and sandshrew attacked with scratch
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Jeff's adventure for the gym
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next