HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jeff's adventure for the gym

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Pooch
Pooch

Jeff's adventure for the gym Empty
PostSubject: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym H6Q0F8zThu Mar 17, 2011 8:27 pm

Jeff now continues to adventure to Oreburgh city for his first badge
Jeff: "i'm ready to battle the gym but i have to lvl. you guys up especially you piplup"
Piplup: "piplup."
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym H6Q0F8zMon Apr 04, 2011 2:31 am

(bump)
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym H6Q0F8zSat Apr 30, 2011 5:13 pm

(BUMP) (i'm not sure if i can double bump)
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym H6Q0F8zFri Jul 01, 2011 12:11 am

A trainer walked up to Jeff, dressed in a white shirt, black cargo pants and having black, emo hair, "Hey, you look like a trainer. Wanna battle?"
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym H6Q0F8zSat Jul 02, 2011 6:59 pm

Jeff: "sure whats your lowest level for piplup"
piplup: "piplup"
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym H6Q0F8zSat Jul 02, 2011 11:31 pm

The trainer shrugged, "I have a level 3 Slugma that just hatched from an Egg yesterday, whats your highest level Pokemon for my Aggron? Im training to challenge the Pokemon Leauge soon he needs a but more training." He said, holding a Great Ball which assumably contained Aggron, and throwing out another with his lv 3 Slugma in it.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym H6Q0F8zSat Aug 06, 2011 7:13 pm

Jeff: "my silver mew lvl. 100"
Jeff pulls out mew from it's pokeball
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym H6Q0F8zSun Aug 07, 2011 12:12 am

(XD I dont see it in your character profile, think l was lazy, Ill add it and Zekrom)

The trainer laughed, "Haha yeah sure okay then lets battle low levels first," he said, returning his Aggron and sending out Slugma(lv3) "So you gunna send out piplup?" he asked.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym H6Q0F8zSun Aug 07, 2011 4:10 am

(oh luna was suppose to do that)

Jeff: "piplup is always out he got scared of your aggron i think"
piplup came out from behind Jeff's legs shaking his head
piplup: "piplup"
he still seem a little scared, then mew flies happly around Jeff's head
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym H6Q0F8zSun Aug 07, 2011 7:47 am

"We will do the Aggron battle first if Piplup is scared," says the trainer finally before sendin out Aggron(lv56) "So that Mew can fight to get rid of Piplup's fear f Aggron," he continued, with Aggron ready to fight.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym H6Q0F8zSun Aug 07, 2011 2:17 pm

Jeff: "ok, mew get out there"
mew flies into the battle happly
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym H6Q0F8zSun Aug 07, 2011 11:45 pm

The traine smiled, "Aggron use hyper Beam!" he commanded before aggron launched a powerful Hyper Beam at Mew.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym H6Q0F8zMon Aug 08, 2011 12:56 am

mew dodged happily "ok mew use ancient power" said Jeff, then mew started to concentrate then rocks flew in the sky and then at aggron
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym H6Q0F8zMon Aug 08, 2011 8:39 am

Aggron took the Ancient power as if it were only a few crumbs of dust. The kids an idiot, he shoulf lern his type advantages, he has a Mew which is apparently lv100 use Anciebtpower, the most unaffectie move on Aggron, he thought.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym H6Q0F8zMon Aug 08, 2011 2:06 pm

'it's not affective, i need to do something' "ok mew use mega punch" said Jeff, mew flew to aggron, gains energy in it's hand and punched
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym H6Q0F8zMon Aug 08, 2011 11:56 pm

Aggron shook off the punch like a children was flicking it, and used Hyper Beam when Mew was close, launching out an explosion of energy at Aggron.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym H6Q0F8zTue Aug 09, 2011 12:12 am

mew took the hit and knocked back a little. "hmmm... what to do what to do" said Jeff, then mew decided what to do instead of waiting for a move. Mew decided to use aura sphere
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym H6Q0F8zTue Aug 09, 2011 11:56 pm

Damn a move which is actually affective,thought the trainer as Aggron was knocked bck by the Aura Sphere an face planted on the ground, "Use your signatyre Shadow Ball," ordered the trainer.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym H6Q0F8zFri Aug 12, 2011 11:32 pm

Mew dodged the attack "ok mew use aura sphere again" said Jeff hoping for a good win
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym H6Q0F8zFri Aug 12, 2011 11:40 pm

Aggron was ready for this Aura Sphere an rolled out of the way to dodge it and launched another Shadow Ball at Mew, while the other one rebounded off a wall and was about to hit mew from behind, "My Hadow Balls bounce," smiled the trainer.

(Itd be GMing to dodge them both XD)
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym H6Q0F8zSat Aug 13, 2011 12:12 am

Mew took both hits, mew fell to the floor 'er... what to do' Jeff thought "ok mew get up and use aura sphere one more time" said Jeff, mew got up slowly than flew toward aggron and used aura sphere
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym H6Q0F8zSat Aug 13, 2011 12:15 am

This time the Aura Sphere hit Aggron and Aggron wa sent flying back. Mew gained 26 EXP but was already level 100 so couldnt level up any more. The trainer stared in disbelief as he returned his Aggron into its Pokeball, "That looks like Sylvie," was all he said while letting his Slugma out."
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym H6Q0F8zSat Aug 13, 2011 12:19 am

Piplup ran into the field "sylvie?" Said Jeff wondering who that was.
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym H6Q0F8zSat Aug 13, 2011 12:20 am

The trainer sighed, "Are you a new traine or a veteran?" he asked, while Slugma sat there waitin for Piplup to make the first move, "Sluuugma!" it yawned.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym H6Q0F8zSat Aug 13, 2011 12:27 am

"I'm new I got mew when she pretended to be an old granny, she was playing with my pokeballs and ding she was caught. Zekrom was caught by touching a pokeball from kidnapping me after it helped me from evil girl" piplup used bubbles
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym H6Q0F8z

Jeff's adventure for the gym
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next