HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Doragon

Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 21, 2011 8:05 am

Trevor saw and out of no where yelled"FLYING SWALLOW!!!"Trevor then slices the blast again and tries using the other to slice siarnaq's chest
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 21, 2011 8:07 am

"WAHH" Star screams as she scrambles for cover being way to close to the fighting than was safe

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 21, 2011 8:40 am

Black Ace dodges.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

He levitates 1000ton of trees and attempts to thrash it all to Trevor.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 21, 2011 9:10 am

Trevor slices through them and holds the 2 blades to siarnaq's neck,but then starts laughing"im sorry,its just,this is fun and i cant believe your this mad"Trevor then sticks out a hand"im sorry"

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 21, 2011 10:00 am

"huh?"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 21, 2011 10:03 am

'Elimanate threats, two threats detected' Star hears. "NO" she says firmly. 'But my programming is to protect wearer. You count these two as threats' Star hears. "Get out of my head! Siarnaq is a friend not a threat!" Star says clutching her head though it wouldn't do anything

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 21, 2011 3:52 pm

"WHY WOULD I WOULDT BE ANGRY!? YOU KILLED ME! BUT... FINE." said Siarnaq as he glowed and turned back to Phantom Form.

"But, remember this: Once you Johto Team Dream do something against me. War is declared." said Siarnaq flying away back to Star and illusions are gone.

"Hunh? The suit... it's still with you. I detected it." said Siarnaq.
"By the way, things are settled here. But, still, gotta keep an eye on that guy. So, you okay?" said Siarnaq glowing again turning back to his human form.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 21, 2011 8:17 pm

Trevor laughed"except for me and theo and ray,we have not enough troops who would fight you"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 22, 2011 2:22 am

"It's back with a mind of it's own, literaly" says Star. 'The correct term is Artificial Intelligence' Star hears in her head. "Shut up already!" Star says still holding her head as she yelled at the suit

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 22, 2011 11:17 am

"Wow. :D" said Siarnaq.

Siarnaq looks around as the forest is destroyed by his telekinesis and by the battle.

"Hey, Trevor, wow, this forest is... 1/3 destroyed. Look how many trees are gone and it's hard to make a way out of here. Trees are all around. Wow." said Siarnaq.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 23, 2011 12:23 am

Trevor laughed and looked around"ha lumber machines got nothing on us"Says Trevor laughing

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 23, 2011 11:41 am

"If only this is all metal, I could plant them all." said Siarnaq.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 23, 2011 1:46 pm

"Question: How do you shut off annoying suits who won't shut up?" Star asks as the suit observes the surroundings and reports every little detail driving Star crazy

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 23, 2011 1:47 pm

"Uhh, why don't you try saying, Hibernate?" said Siarnaq.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 23, 2011 1:49 pm

"I'm afriad it'll put me to sleep along with it" says Star as the suit continues on in her head

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 23, 2011 1:50 pm

"Aww. So that means if I try to shut that down you'd shut down as well. Teeheehee, unlucky you. :D" teased-joked Siarnaq.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 23, 2011 1:52 pm

"Not funny, unlike you I can't just be fixed up and reactivated" says Star

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 23, 2011 1:54 pm

":D Hmm....... hey, Trevor! Can you umm, think of something for this blaberring suit?" said Siarnaq as he touched the suit with his index finger attempting to connect and explore it systems to find out what he can do to shut it up.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 23, 2011 1:56 pm

'Intruder! Intruder! System adapting' Is all he manages to hear along with Star before the system adapted and locked him out

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 23, 2011 1:59 pm

"Eeeeeuurgh...." said Siarnaq and he fell to his knees.

[i]"Unknown system attempting to lock systems..."[/b] red the monitor.

"Eeeeergh.... System........ restart!" said Siarnaq and his systems shut down and he lied on the floor and the systems ran again, and he stood up.

"Wow.... pretty good... i mean pretty bad... err, VERY BAD." said Siarnaq thinking of other ways.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 23, 2011 2:02 pm

"Well that didn't work. All you did was make it mad" says Star now having to listen to the suit ramble on about how to block unknown computers

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 23, 2011 2:17 pm

"Hmm........ guess there's nothing I can do. Umm, ask Commander Venus?"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 23, 2011 8:58 pm

"Joking right? If she knew I had the suit on again she'd freak out" says Star

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 24, 2011 12:21 am

"Oh, forgot that. Just why and how did it come here and get on you."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 24, 2011 12:28 am

"Accordin to it, even when it was off me it was still connected to my thoughts and I had been wishing I had it back so I could stop you two from fighting. I don't know how it got here all I know is one minute I was watching the fight and the next a gaint formless blob was jumping at me. I think I blacked out a bit because next thing I knew everything seemed normal till I started hearing a voice in my head. And now it won't shut up" says Star wishing the suit would stop but it didn't it kept right on talking in her head
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2 - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next