HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2 - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 21, 2011 6:37 am

Siarnaq was hit but didnt bust it, thanks to his many times developed metal body.

"Gaa!"

Siarnaq gave an evil smile. He positioned his fist like a Shoryuuken then it burned.

"SHORYUU REPPA!"

He attempted a Shoryuu Reppa to Trevor.
============
A moving, rapid Shoryuken, usually hits 5 times.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2 - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 21, 2011 6:41 am

Trevor wiped out and flew back and landed in a tree laughing"nice shot!!"Trevor then ran and swung his fist at siarnaq's face so fast it made some noise(the kind when you swing a stick through the air and it makes that whistling sound)but didnt punch siarnaq,he moves his fist and tried elbowing siarnaq

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2 - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 21, 2011 6:46 am

Siarnaq was hit.

"You seem... indestructible... HOW!? You're just a human, you must be dead by my last 2 attacks! You're not a cyborg or something. There's something strange in you..." said Siarnaq.
"If I stop fighting this guy and team up, take missions with this guy, we might be unstoppable because he seems strong and indestructible." thought Siarnaq.

"Whatever, I will take my revenge!" said Siarnaq still thinking about that.

"TENMA GOU ZANKUU!" said Siarnaq flying higher and positioning his hand like a Hadouken, he then fired darker and stronger rapid Hadouken which usually hits 20 times.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2 - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 21, 2011 6:55 am

Trevor saw it and smiled then he runs and with all his strength,and dodged about 18,but got hit by 2,and was smoking with wounds,but stood barely,still smiling"heh this is almost over,i cant take much more"Trevor then ran close up to siarnaq and some how used a Shin Shoryuken at his face

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2 - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 21, 2011 6:57 am

Siarnaq was hit and its super effective sine he got a taste of his own venom! He was bursted and hit a tree.

"Gyaargh!"

He managed to fly still.

"How... did you do that...? Aargh..." said Siarnaq.
"Mrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!"

Siarnaq stared on a big tree then he levitated it pulling it from its roots then he attempted to thrash it to Trevor.

"GRAAAAA! About 4 hits more, I think I won't be able to stop myself from unleashing ultimate power."
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2 - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 21, 2011 6:58 am

Trevor jumped on the tree and slid down then tried round house kicking siarnaq"keep a calm head"

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2 - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 21, 2011 7:01 am

Siarnaq dodged.

"Muryahahahahah!!!!"

Siarnaq activated his Phantom Sword and it slowly came out as if the winds is slowly fixing it from pieces to pieces then he's Phantom Shurikens popped beside him.

"It's your doom now!"

The Phantom Shurikens looped around each other and headed for Trevor attempting to grind him by looping around him.

Last edited by Shadow on Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2 - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 21, 2011 7:04 am

Trevor saw"keep a cool head"Trevor then picked up and stick and slid under the shurikens launch path and tried slamming the stick at the sword,so siarnaq will drop it

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2 - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 21, 2011 7:17 am

"It's useless to resist."

Siarnaq levitated the stick and broke it to pieces. He levitated the Phantom Shurikens again and attempted to stab Trevor with it.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2 - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 21, 2011 7:18 am

Trevor pulled out gloves and deactivated the shurikens.Trevor then used some tools to make them into 2 of this ( http://www.myimportstore.com/store/images/Naruto/NarutoAsumaTrenchKnife3.jpg ) then stood in a fighting stance"lets go siarnaq!!"They then started glowing into a sharper layer made of aura they had before

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2 - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 21, 2011 7:21 am

Megaman Script, ON!
Siarnaq gave an evil smile.

"Wave Battle, Ride On!"

Siarnaq flew closer to Trevor with his Phantom Sword ready to attack.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2 - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 21, 2011 7:22 am

Trevor found a switch and turned it to off then charged and got his blades ready to attack
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2 - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 21, 2011 7:24 am

'I could probably stop this if only I still had the suit' Star thinks wishing she could stop the fighting. Little did she know her thoughts were still linked to the suit. It activates where it was locked away. It breacks into millions of little peices and gets out of the box it was locked in acting kinda liked water as it slips out a undescribable lump constently shimmering as it moves lightning quick. Before long it reached where Star was moving up the tree till it reachs her. She had no clue what it was and opens her mouth to scream as it starts forming around her cutting her off before she could scream ((Think Spiderman as the Alien whateveryoucallit forms around him making Black Spiderman))

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2 - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 21, 2011 7:28 am

(Wow, so its Marvel, Capcom and Nintendo XD)

Siarnaq blocked the attack by blocking it with his sword.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2 - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 21, 2011 7:29 am

Trevor clashed with siarnaq and pushed trying to make him fall down"give up!"

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2 - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 21, 2011 7:38 am

"I am giving you two options, FIGHT TO DEATH OR FORGIVE AND ALLOW ME TO INJURE YOU THEN WE'D BE FRIENDS." said Siarnaq as he levitate the sands of the soil and attempt to surround it to Trevor until Trevor gets covered in soil until he suffocates.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2 - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 21, 2011 7:39 am

Star blinks not sure what just happened. She noticed her eyesight was a bit sharper but not sure why. 'What just happened?' she asks herself. 'I returned' she hears. She jumps and starts looking around for who had said that but doesn't see anyone. 'I've returned.' she hears in her head. "What do you mean?" Star asks out loud not yet figuring out it was in her head. She couldn't tell she was wearing the suit because it had adapted to look like her normal cloths

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2 - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 21, 2011 7:41 am

Siarnaq's system detected a weird system.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2 - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 21, 2011 7:42 am

Trevor sliced through and jumped out"heh nice try"Trevor then swung the blade at siarnaq's arm

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2 - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 21, 2011 7:46 am

Siarnaq blocked it with his Sword then he touched the knives, since its metal, he tried to take control of it.

It was _____!
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2 - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 21, 2011 7:47 am

unsuccesful,the energy on the blades cut his fingers

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2 - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 21, 2011 7:52 am

Siarnaq quickly removed his hand away.

"Argh, stupid energy." said Siarnaq.

"What!? Hey, wait! What.. is... happening... STARLIGHT MORNING!!! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP! URG... GRYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Siarnaq roared engulfing himself with aura and blowed trees away. The aura glowed until it was covered in light and then it shattered. Siarnaq was there revealed in a different shape and if full of white like a Pokemon Evolving.

"Hidden file accessed... Black Ace.exe activated..." appeared on his monitor.

He was then revealed as his Ultimate Form, Black Ace Siarnaq

"Prepare to meet... your doom..." said Siarnaq in a deep voice.

His sword is gone.

"Hurn... Super... Energyyyy..."

He began to start charging a big aura, energy ball until it became double the size of him,

"BALL!"

then he fired it to Trevor attempting to burn, zap and kill Trevor.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2 - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 21, 2011 7:55 am

'I'm what you know as the Suit' Star hears. "But that's impossible" Star says, to anyone else it'd look like she'd gone crazy and was talking to herself. 'You wanted me to return. I adapted so I could and here I am.' Star hears. "But how? You were stopped and locked awat" says Star. 'I am still connected with yours thoughts. You wanted help and are in danger and my basic programming is protect my wearer at all costs. You are my ojnly wearer' Star hears. "I'm not in danger unless I go down there" Star says, right after Siarnaq's change started blasting away the trees. "AHHHHH" Star screams. The suit takes over andvStar dissappears just in time. Star reappear just a few feet from the fight her arms over her face where she had thrown them expecting to be blasted away

Last edited by Luna on Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2 - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 21, 2011 7:57 am

Trevor enhances the blades into the size of his torso and just swings all he can cutting the ball in half,just barely dodging"LETS END THIS!"Says Trevor about to slice siarnaq

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2 - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 21, 2011 8:02 am

"Kimii sharyu favu zanpureka!" spoke Siarnaq in a language never heard before.

"Shikuu Hadouken!" Black Ace attemtps a Shinkuu Hadouken
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2 - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next